New year, new day, new students!!!

Prisoners of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luna's pov

"Hey I just met you and this is crazy so here's my number so-"

"SO SHUT UP CARLEY"I shouted as I got up.

this song never fails to wake me up because it's just pure bad. I mean in the end if the mv, he GAY. Who thinks of that? Any way today is the first day of the second year of high school. I can't wait to meet Sulli, Josh and George. They are my bestest friend forever. I slowly pulled my self up and went to the bathroom. The sudden cold water woke me up from my sleep. Then I wore my clothes. I wore a short pink and white dress and pink highheels. Then I put my bb cream, concealer, eye shadow, eye liner, mascara, blusher, and my favourite red lipgloss. Now I'm ready to go to school!!!

Sulli's pov

Argh!!! My mascara smudged! Now I have to start it all over again. This is really annoying. Anyways I can't wait to meet everyone. I quickly wore my clothes. I wore a short top that said "kiss me" and pink jeans. I also wore a beanie. I am a fan if them and I don't know why? Anyway so right now I am waiting for Luna in our usual waiting spot. When I heard screams of boys, I knew she was here. Luna ran as the flock of boys followed her. Luna is the most popular person in our school. Every guy goes for her. Well me and Luna are the most populest but she is single so most guys go for her. When I turned around I saw... 

"GEORGE!!"I shouted.

I quickly wraped my arms around his neck while he wraps around my waist.

"I missed you babes,"he whispered.

"I missed you too honey,"I replied again in a whisper. 

When we were about to kiss, we suddenly heard a clicking sound. It was Josh. 

"What was that for Josh!?"we both shouted at the same time.

He just gave us one of his puppy doll faces making our eyes soften. 

"Where's Luna?"he asked.

Me and George both pointed at the mess while he ran to get her. Josh is very fast and he might be going to the next Olympic in 2 years!!! He ran out of the mess carrying Luna bridal style. Awww... Me and George swears that he fancys her in fact loves her. Josh is like an open book. We can tell exactly what he's thinking all the time.

Luna's pov

"put me down!"I screamed at Josh.

However, he didn't take any notice of me. It's always like this. He pretends to not listen to me all the time. Wow! The boys are still running trying to catch up with Josh which they can't.in front of us were Sulli and George hold

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter