Chapter 9

How I Met Your Cheesy Father
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Jaejoong, please stop! You’re not okay!” Jihye said.

“I’m okay. Don’t worry about me.” Jaejoong said as she still working on her assignment.

“I can help you with that. I know what you’re going to make. Now please rest. You’re sick.” Yoochun said as he hold Jaejoong’s hand. She’s burning since morning but she’s still insisted on working on her assignment.

“Nooo! It almost done.” Jaejoong said.

“Kim Jaejoong!” Yunho yelled at her. She’s flinched. Yunho never yelled at her.

“You have to rest. Please. We’re worried about you. What are we going to say to your parent if you got yourself into the hospital? You don’t want to make them worried right. Just please rest. Yoochun said he can help you. Now please get some rest.” Yunho persuade Jaejoong so she get some rest.

“B-but…” Jaejoong said.

“No but! Let us take care of you.” Yunho cut her off. She eventually let her assignment go. At that moment, her body give up and start to fall backwards.

“Jaejoong!” The three of them yelled. Both Yoochun and Yunho catch her before she went into the floor. Yunho take her to the bed.

“Why are you stubborn?” Yunho said.

“She always like this in high school.  She only really listen to her parents.” Jihye said as remove a strains of hair on Jaejoong forehead. Yunho place a blanket on her. Yoochun just got back from the bathroom bringing some cold water. He give it to Yunho. He take the little towel from the bowl and place it on her forehead. She wince. He cooed her.

“Come on guys let her sleep. We’ll be back later okay, Jae.” Yunho said as he pat her head. She just stir in her sleep. They walk outside and close the door.

“Okay. If her temperature isn’t go down tomorrow morning we have to take her to the doctor. Any of can do it?” Yunho ask.

“I can’t do it tomorrow. I have to finish her work today and I have to handed over her and my own assignment.” Yoochun said.

“I can’t too. I have two presentation tomorrow.” Jihye said.

“It’s me again. But come with me when you two can okay?” Yunho said.

“Okay.” Both of them said.

“Now help me making her some porridge.” Yunho said.

“You can’t make a porridge?” Yoochun ask.

“He can’t cook.” Jihye said

“Hehehe. I will someday.” Yunho said

“Come here I’ll teach you. So you can tell Jaejoong you help me make it.” Jihye said as she walk to the kitchen. Yunho smile and follow Jihye to the kitchen. Yoochun just laugh and went to Jaejoong room to take her assignment so he can finish it. He change the towel on her forehead with new one. She mumble Yunho’s name in her sleep. He smile because she can move on but still hold her feeling for Yunho. He take the assignment and went out from the room.

“Oppa! Stop it! You’re doing it wrong!” Jihye yelled in the kitchen.

“Sorry.” Yunho said. Jihye starting to lecturing Yunho. He just stand there hearing his sister blabbering. Yoochun went to his room so he can continue Jaejoong’s work. He just have to get it right because some of it is wrong due to her sickness but he relief because the work almost done.

*****

“Jae. Jae. Wake up. You have to eat.” Yunho said softly.

“Um….” Jaejoong slowly wake up. She found Yunho sitting on a chair. is feel weird and her head is spinning.

“Come on you have to eat something. Eat your medicine and then you can go to sleep again.” Yunho said. He help Jaejoong up and lean her on the wall.

“Where’s Yoochun?” She ask.

“You don’t have to worry. He don’t mind helping you. Now don’t think about it. Eat.” He said as he handed the bowl to her.

“You should feed someone who is sick and I want to drink first.” Jaejoong said with hoarse voice. Yunho awkwardly take the bowl and take it on the table. He take the water and help Jaejoong to drink it. Unknown to them, three people peeking at the door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter