New Member of the Family

How I Met Your Cheesy Father
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Moonbin, Jiyool and Dahye walk home happily from kindergarten. This is the last day of school. Start from tomorrow it’s summer and their parents promise them that they going to a holiday somewhere. It’s their first holiday as a big family. Since the parent was busy, so they decide to get that holiday now. They arrive at home and as usual.

“Umma!! We’re home!!” They yelled but it’s unusually silent. Their mother usually already in the kitchen making their lunch.

“Umma?? Where are you??” They yelled. Then they heard hear scream from Jaejoong’s room.

“Guys!! Help me!!” Jaejoong’s yelled. She’s on the floor holding her stomach.

“Umma!!!” They yelled as they ran to their umma.

“Umma, why are you so wet?” Moonbin ask.

“Binnie, can you call appa or granny please? Your dongsaeng is coming.” Jaejoong said she hold the contraction on her stomach. Moonbin run to get the phone and call his father. His parent taught him to call his parents if something happen.

“Umma, are you okay?” Dahye ask while pouting. Jiyool and Dahye hold their tears as they don’t like seeing their mother in pain.

“I’m okay. Just some pain. I’ve feel this a couple of time. Just tell moonbin to get your appa quickly.” Jaejoong said as she breath. Then both of yelled at the phone, so their appa come home quickly. Then after they call their appa, they ran to their umma.

“Umma, appa said appa will be here. Please be okay umma.” Moonbin said as he held his tears. His sisters already crying. Can’t hold their sadness.

“It’s okay sweeties it’s okay. You guys just like Yoochun and Junsu when I’m going to give birth to Changmin.” Jaejoong said as she still holding her pain.

“But umma, you’re in pain.” Dahye sob.

“It’s okay honey.” Jaejoong said as she swipe Dahye’s tears. Then her front door open revealing Karam and Mrs. Kim.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter