Chapter 15

How I Met Your Cheesy Father
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sorry for the short chapter

---------------------------------------------------------------

“Yuuuuun……” Jaejoong moan as Yunho come inside of her. They still in bed. Jaejoong tired as they kiss each other. Yunho lie beside her as he pulled Jaejoong into his chest and hug her. He kiss her head.

“You’re really something Yun.” Jaejoong said as she put her hand on Yunho’s hand on her waist.

“Sorry. I can’t help it.” Yunho smiled. They’ve been doing it since the morning and it’s already noon. It’s been 5 days in Paris. Today is suppose to be they free day from walking around and pack their stuff to get ready to get home in the night. Instead Yunho using it to do his need on bed. Now Jaejoong lying tiredly on Yunho’s chest. Snuggling.

“Don’t you want something to eat?” He ask as he rub her back.

“I’m not hungry. Just tired. Let me sleep.” Jaejoong said.

“No. You have to eat something. Come on I’ll call the room service.” Yunho said as he sit up.

“Call it for me. I want to stay in bed a while longer.” Jaejoong said.

“Okay.” He said as he kiss her head and stand up. He pull the blanket up to cover more of Jaejoong’s body. He put some cloths on and called the room service and order some food. He comes out from the bedroom and walk to their living room. They got a honeymoon suite from the hotel. Although it’s cost so much but he wants to give Jaejoong something. He take his laptop since he have to work too in his honeymoon. Hongki still needs him once in a while. After checking some paperwork he close his laptop and watch the news. Then the foods come and tell the waiter to put it in the table. After they serving it, he open the bedroom and wake Jaejoong up.

“Boo, come on. Wake up. Let’s take a shower first then we can go to eat.” Yunho said as he shake Jaejoong lightly. She open her eyes slowly and sit up. She rub her eyes like a little kid. Yunho chuckled. He take Jaejoong and bring her to the bathroom. He carefully put her down. He help her clean up. They ended up doing it again in the bathroom. After they take a shower, now they settle in front of the TV while eating. Jaejoong eat slowly as she doesn’t have an energy to eat. Yunho concern.

“What’s wrong with you?” Yunho said.

“Nothing. I’m just tired. If you keep doing this, our Yoochun will come faster.” She said.

“Sorry. You know we’ll be busy when we got back from here.” He said.

“Yeah. I know.” She said.

“Okay. Come on. I have lots to pack.” Yunho said as he finish his meal.

“You’ll pack up. I’ll tell you what’s where. I know the bag will be messy if you pack it by yourself.” Jaejoong said.

“But you said you’re tired.” Yunho said.

“I am. But I want to make sure you arrange it nicely.” Jaejoong said. Yunho just nodded. They finish their meal and start packing. Jaejoong ended up helping most of the packing because Yunho arrange it so badly even when Jaejoong already told him what to do. They finish packing. It just a few hour before their flight home. They went to the airport and wait there.

“Yun, what if we get a girl as the firstborn?” Jaejoong ask.

“It’s okay. I’m okay with getting a son later.” Yunho said.

“Thanks for understanding. I’m just afraid you don’t like it we have a girl first.” Jaejoong said.

“I love my wife and kids no matter what happen.” Yunho said.

“Thank you.” Jaejoong said. She lean on Yunho and start napping. Their flight just abroad not long after that. They went home with smile on their face. They’re happy they finally married and starting to build a new live.

*****

“Are you really okay?” Yunho ask.

“I’m really okay. Just getting some flu I think. Even I can go to work with this.” Jaejoong said. They’re sitting on the bed. Jaejoong vomiting since the previous day. Yunho persuade her to stay at home and not go to work.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter