Chapter 4

How I Met Your Cheesy Father
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaejoong heard someone knocking on her bedroom door. She tried to ignore it but it doesn’t stop.

“What?” Jaejoong yelled as she open the door. Yunho grinned outside the room.

“Just want to tell you we have to pick up Jihye and Yoochun at the train station.” Yunho said. Jaejoong look at the time on wall.

“Are you crazy??? This is 8 am on a Saturday and they won’t be here until 12!!! Do you want me to take my spare key that I gave you??” Jaejoong yelled.

“Why are you like this every morning? Yelling at me every day. If I’m not live beside your apartment, maybe you’ll always late to come to campus and I’m bored because Hongki isn’t here.” Yunho said lazily as he walking towards the kitchen. Jaejoong groan.

“Since Hongki are going home until tomorrow evening can I have his portion of food.” Yunho said as he takes some drinks from the fridge. Jaejoong walk lazily to the kitchen.

“This is what I don’t like waking up every day. Making food for 3 persons like I already have a family.” Jaejoong said as she takes some ingredients from the cabinets and starts to makes some food.

“This is happening when a girl we know moves beside us and makes some good foods. None of us can cook either.” Yunho said.

“Where is Hongki oppa any way?” Jaejoong ask as she put the plate at the table.

“He’s got a assignment and sleep over his friends apartment.” Yunho said as he starts eating.

“You know you should find yourself girlfriend. You can’t come here all the time.” Jaejoong said.

“Nah. I have a crush but I don't think I can get her right now. I wish she knows it but she’s just busy with her boyfriend and I don’t want to ruin it.” Yunho said.

“You’re sad really.” Jaejoong said

“That’s why I always come here and with Jihye’s here, it’ll be like I live here.” Yunho said.

“I’m bored seeing you everyday.” Jaejoong said

“It’ll much more boring if I don’t. You don’t have a friend yet right?” Yunho ask.

“I’ve make some friends but none of them are like what I got when I’m in high school.” Jaejoong said.

“That’s what early acceptance feel like. You’ll find friends when the regular acceptance comes.” Yunho said.

“Okay. Now go get ready. Don’t you want to pickup your sister?” Jaejoong said.

“Can I get bath here?” Yunho ask as he wash his dishes.

“Sure. Just don’t take to long, okay?” Jaejoong said.

“Okay.” Yunho said as he went to the bathroom. Some of Yunho’s and Hongki’s stuff already here because they like to spend their free time at Jaejoong’s apartment even somet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter