A Surprise for Umma~

How I Met Your Cheesy Father
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From this chapter onwards it's fluff story about the family. The main story is already done. After this, it's just oneshots about their daily lifes.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The kids is playing at the park. Their mother allow them to play on the park with one condition. Yoochun and Junsu have to be with them all the time. The two oldest pouted as they want to continue play video games but their mother don’t allow them if they don’t company the triplets. Changmin tailing them as he loves playing with the triplets.

“Oppa, I want to play the swings!!!” Dahye said. Junsu tailing behind her because she only like Junsu pushing her on the swing.

“Me too oppa!!” Jiyool said as she pull Changmin towards the swing. Meanwhile Yoochun and Moonbin went to the bench. Yoochun sit as he sleepily watching his younger siblings. Moonbin lay his head on Yoochun as he trying to sleep. They always do that when they went to the park. Moonbin gets the habit of Yoochun. Sleeping everywhere. It’s too bad for Yoochun because he have to watch him sleeping in the park. Leaving him sleepily watch his dongsaengs. Both Jiyool and Dahye laughing happily as their oppa push them on the swings.

“Higher!” Jiyool laugh.

“No. You’ll fall.” Changmin said. He might be naughty but when it comes to her sister safety he do it carefully. Jiyool pouted.

“Oppa, stop! I want to play slide with you.” Dahye said. Junsu stop pushing her. She immediately pulling him into the slides. He laughs because his sister is cute. Now he have a dongsaeng who don’t annoy him, really love him instead. They play happily until Yoochun remember something. He wakes Moonbin up and pull him toward the other 4.

“Guys! I just remember something.” Yoochun said as they arrive at the slide.

“What is it oppa?” Dahye ask cutely.

“Kyaaaaaa. Why are you so cute?” Yoochun said as he hug his sister. Dahye giggled.

“Derp hyung stop it! You just look like Su-hyung nowadays.” Changmin said.

“Whatever you say food monster.” Yoochun glare at Changmin. “and his little minions.” He said as he pinch Jiyool’s cheek.

“Oppaaaa…….” Jiyool pout as she rub her cheek. He just chuckled.

“Hyung, why are you dragging me here if you don’t say what you want.” Moonbin said.

“Oh yeah! Right. I just remember umma’s birthday!” Yoochun said.

“Omo! I just remember.” Junsu said.

“Oppa! Oppa!” Jiyool and Dahye said together as they jumping ups and downs together.

“What? What? Why are you guys isn’t fighting at time like this?” Changmin said.

“Because we want to be a good girl for umma.” Dahye said.

“Yeah. We want to be a good girl for umma.” Jiyool said.

“Okay. Okay we get it. What do girls want to say?” Yoochun said.

“They’ve been making something hyung. They drag me into it.” Moonbin said.

“So what are yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter