How Yunho Handle Jaejoong’s Pregnancy

How I Met Your Cheesy Father
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoochun’s Pregnancy

“Yunnie, wake up.” Jaejoong said as she poke her husband’s face. She’s pouting because her husband isn’t wake up.

“Yunnie! Wake up!” She said as she slap Yunho’s face. Yunho’s eyes widened and sit on the bed.

“What? What?” He look left and right. Then he heard a sob from Jaejoong’s side of the bed. He look at her and found her sobbing.

“Ah. Joongie what’s wrong? Are you hurt?” Yunho ask worriedly.

“You elbowed me. It’s hurt Yunnie. You hurt me and my baby. Huuaaaah.” She sobbed as she buried her face on the bed.

“Ah Joongie sorry. I don’t mean that. I just surprise when you wake me up. Sorry. Tell me where it’s hurt.” Yunho said as he hug Jaejoong from behind and start to rub her little slightly bump tummy. Jaejoong sit up and pouting. Her eyes still watering.

“Here.” She point at her lips. Yunho laugh.

“If you want me to kiss just say so. Don’t use that kind of excuse. I’ll kiss you every time you want.” Yunho said as he kiss Jaejoong’s lips. The kiss turn passionate as they pulled away just when they lost their breath. Jaejoong bit her swollen lips.

“Don’t bit it. It makes me want to eat it more.” Yunho said as he peck Jaejoong’s lips.

“Yunnie, can you do something for me.” Jaejoong said.

“Any thing for you, boo.” Yunho said.

“Can you do some modeling for me? Like that Micky guy from dbsk. He’s cute with his style.” Jaejoong ask with puppy eyes.

“Aw. You like him? Don’t you think I’m more like U-Know?” Yunho said.

“No. I like Micky. Just do it!! Or you’ll sleep in the floor outside tonight!!” Jaejoong said.

“Okay. Okay. Help me pick the cloth on the wardrobe.” Yunho said as he give up arguing with a pregnant lady. He pick the cloths and change. Then he pose in front of Jaejoong.

“Ow. You’re right he’s not similar to you. Change into U-Know. I want to see it.” Jaejoong said happily. Yunho smirk. He know his style is quite similar with U-Know. He change and post again in front of Jaejoong.

“Ah! You’re so handsome Yunnie! Come here I want to kiss you so badly.” Jaejoong cheer. Yunho smile as he went to the bed and kiss Jaejoong. He tickle Jaejoong and they laugh.

“I love you, Yunnie.” Jaejoong said.

“I love you too, Joongie.” Yunho said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter