Chapter 8

How I Met Your Cheesy Father
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Jae, are you sure you’re okay?” Jihye ask. She sat on the bed in front of Jaejoong.

“I’m okay. Actually, I kind of guilty at your brother. I cry on him all night.” Jihye said.

“He’s okay with that. More than okay. Don't ask about him. I’m worried about you. You sure you’re okay?” Jihye ask.

“I’m okay. I feel better now. Thank you for worrying me.” Jaejoong said.

“Call me if you want something okay?” JIhye said. Jaejoong nodded. Jihye went out from the room. Jaejoong went back lying on her bed. Thinking about what happens yesterday evening. She can’t understand why Hyunjoong do that to her. Someone knock her bedroom door.

“Can I come in?” Yoochun ask.

“Yes.” She said. He comes in as Jaejoong sit up.

“Are you really okay?” He asks.

“I’m fine chun. You know this going to happen sooner or later.” She said.

“I’m just worried about you. You know what? Yunho hyung really worried about you.” Yoochun said.

“Why should he worry about me? I’m nobody for him.” Jaejoong said.

“It's the other way around. He likes you and last night changes every thing. Even last night we want to help you he forbid us. He really can’t see you cry so he wanted to be a place for you to cry.” He said.

“W-what? Why aren’t you telling me?” Jaejoong said.

“Because your idea of believing on somebody. You don't want to break up with Hyunjoong and now this happen.” Yoochun said.

“I want to see him now.” Jaejoong said.

“I don't know where he is. He’s gone out since this morning.” Yoochun said. Jaejoong pouted.

“Don't pout okay? He’s going to be more cheesy after this.” Yoochun said.

“But I’m not really sure about my feelings right now. I just broke up last night. I want to see if this feeling is real. Not the same feeling I got for Hyunjoong.” Jaejoong said.

“Whatever you can. We just want you to be happy.” Yoochun said. At that time someone knock the door. Yunho peek.

“Um. Jae, are you feeling all right?” Only his head coming out from the door.

“Better. Come on. Come in.” Jaejoong said.

“Yeah hyung you like hiding something.” Yoochun said.

“Yeah. Don’t freak out okay?” Yunho said. He walks inside with some cage. It’s a cat cage. Both Jaejoong and Yoochun staring at it. Yunho put the cage on the floor and take the cat out. The cat is dark grey. Jaejoong squeal at it.

“This is JiJi. He’s yours.” Yunho said as he gave Jaejoong the cat. She takes it happily.

“So you bribe me with a cat like an old lady?” Jaejoong chuckled. Yoochun laugh.

“Wrong move hyung!” Yoochun laughing.

“It’s seems to work.” Yunho said.

“How do you know I want a cat?” Jaejoong said as she giggles with the cat.

“Seeing you collecting Hello Kitty.” Yunho said.

“Right. Thank you anyway.” She said as she rubs the cat.

“You’re welcome.” Yunho smile. Yoochun just awkwardly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter