Chapter 5

How I Met Your Cheesy Father
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys~

I'm back. Hope you guys enjoy it~

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Hi Jaejoong!” Yunho greet Jaejoong when he saw her walking on campus.

“H-hi oppa.” Jaejoong greet back. She saw Yunho walking with some of his friends and girls tailing behind him.

“Do you have class after this?” Yunho ask.

“Not really. I just want to meet Yoochun for lunch we’re going to give our projects to our professors.” Jaejoong said.

“Can I come with you?” Yunho ask.

“If your friends don’t mind.” Jaejoong peeking at his friends.

“It’s okay right I go with her?” Yunho ask. The girls behind him groan. The boys only smiling.

“Come on I miss you too.” Hong Ki said as he pulled Yunho and Jaejoong together.

“I thought you wouldn’t here until tomorrow.” Jaejoong said.

“They can manage without me. My part of the project is finish anyway.” Hong Ki said.

“Um. I’m supposed to meet Yoochun there.” Jaejoong pointing at the opposite direction from where they heading.

“Why didn’t you tell me that before??” Hong Ki said as he stops pulling both of them.

“You didn’t ask me and suddenly pulling us together.” Jaejoong said. She turns around and let both of them tailing her.

“So how’s your first semester here?” Hong Ki ask

“Good. I miss Jihye though. We rarely met each beside the weekends.” Jaejoong said

“When she’s home, you and Yoochun not. When your home, she’s somewhere else.” Hong Ki said.

“She always ended up in our apartment since we don’t go to your apartment unless there’s food.” Yunho said.

“She can cook you know.” Jaejoong said.

“Her cooking become after we taste your food.” Yunho said.

“Yah! She’s your sister.” Jaejoong said.

“Guys!” Yoochun yelled and wave to them.

“Hi Yoochun.” Hong Ki said.

“Why are you guys with her?” Yoochun ask.

“We just met her and we want to come with her.” Yunho said.

“Why are you guys standing beside her like you’re her body guard?” Yoochun ask. Jaejoong look at her left and right. Yoochun’s right. They just look like her bodyguard.

“We have protected our chef. Without her we can’t eat.” Both Yunho and Hong Ki said.

“What happen with the time we don’t know each other?” Jaejoong ask.

“What time?” Both of them ask.

“Ah!!! One Yunho is enough!!! Stop you two!!!!” Jaejoong yelled.

“You know. Hong Ki oppa is better than Yunho.” Out of nowhere Jihye appeared behind them.

“Gaaaahhh!!!” Jaejoong yelled. “When did you come here?” Jaejoong ask as she put her hand on her chest.

“Really. After several days knowing him, he’s not as cheesy as Yunho.” Jihye said

“You’re not answering me!!” Jaejoong said.

“What? Like I never come like that in front of you.” Jihye said.

“But still I can’t get use to it.” Jaejoong said.

“Why? She always does that when I’m still in school. Now I never surprise if someone do that to me.” Yunho said.

“You’re her brother. Of course you used to it.” Jaejoong said.

“You live with her for almost 6 months and you not used to it?” Hongki said.

“Well. Yeah! My sister never does that.” Jaejoong said.

“Your sister isn’t annoying like her.” Yunho said

“Yah!” Jihye yelled.

“Guys!” Yoochun yelled. They stare at Yoochun. “Can you please stop arguing and give me Jaejoong?? We have to hand over our project!!” Yoochun yelled.

“Oh yeah! I forgot about that. Come on.” Jaejoong said as she pulled Yoochun hands to their professor room. They left the group on the cafeteria.

“So how’s your condition between you and Hyunjoong?” Yoochun ask. He becomes Jaejoong secret place beside Jihye.

“I don't know anymore. He become like a stranger to me. He always makes an excuses to call me or when I call him.” Jaejoong sigh.

“Just patient okay? I'm sure he has a good rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter