Chapter 3

How I Met Your Cheesy Father
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry guys I suddenly do that. I'm stressful lately. So enjoy the update~ :)

--------------------------------------------------------------

“Hyung!!!” Yoochun waving at Yunho.

“Yo! Chun!” Yunho said.

“You know him?” Jaejoong ask

“Of course. I’m their cousin remember?” Yoochun said

“Oh right.” Jaejoong said as she starts to cling into Hyun Joong arms.

“What’s up with you? You never do this to me.” Hyun Joong said.

“Nothing. I just want to.” Jaejoong said

“So who is this?” Hyun Joong said.

“Oh! I forgot to introduce myself. I’m Yunho. Jihye’s older brother.” Yunho said.

“I’m Hyun Joong.”

“I’m Donghae.”

“I’m Kibum.” Each of them introduces themself to Yunho. They got close with Yunho so easily. They went home together. Yoochun tailing them because he wants to catch up with Yunho. Hyun Joong went with them, just making sure that Jaejoong got there safely. Donghae and Kibum went home together because they live in a same apartment complex. They arrive in front of Jihye’s house.

“So see you in Monday?” Hyun Joong said as he kisses Jaejoong’s head.

“Okay. I’ll miss you.” Jaejoong said.

“Ow! Some one being mushy.” Yunho said. Jaejoong blush. Jihye punch her brother arms.

“Aw!” Yunho protest.

“Don’t start with your cheesiness. I hate it when you do that to my friend. It’s embarrassing me.” Jihye said.

“I don't what you said. Your friends like it.” Yunho said as he went into the house. Jihye and Hyori tailing behind her. Jihye still talking to her brother as Yunho still ignoring her.

“Be careful okay?” Jaejoong said as she pecks Hyun Joongs lips and went into the house.

“Bye!” She said as she wave to Hyun Joong.

“Bye!” He said as he wave back and start to walk home. She went inside and found all of them still chatting in the kitchen. Yunho searching something to eat.

“Are you hungry?” Jaejoong ask.

“Yeah. I haven't eaten since lunch.” Yunho said

“If you don’t mind, I’ll make you guys something.” Jaejoong said.

“We want it!!!” Jihye, Hyori and Yoochun yelled. Both Jaejoong and Yunho looking at them weirdly.

“Your cooking is heaven.” Yoochun said

“Yeah oppa. You should try her cooking.” Jihye said.

“It’s taste like a restaurant.” Hyori said

“Really?” Yunho ask with unbelieving tone.

“Yep!” The three of them said.

“Stop it. It’s nothing. So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter