Chapter 13

How I Met Your Cheesy Father
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

At last i update. Sorry i'm not really confident about this chapter. I hope you guys like it.

--------------------------------------------

After weeks of preparation, the wedding is near. They busying themselves with the preparation. Jihye become maid of honor and Yoochun as Yunho’s best man. Hyori and Hongki wants it but they’ve been beat up because Jihye and Yoochun is the reason they are together. They only can help them with other stuff. Sooyoung is envying her sister because she’s beautiful on her dress. Only Yunho who haven’t seen her on the dress. The other just laughing at him because of that. He’s sulking because everybody teasing him. Jaejoong only can say ‘We only can tease you now. After we married you only going to tease me.’. He pout every time Jaejoong said that. Only days before the wedding, Yunho and Jaejoong can’t meet each other before the wedding. They can only talk to each other through phones.

“Yunnie, I miss you~” Jaejoong whine. She pout because she can meet her bear. Now she hugging the bear Yunho gave her while playing with Jiji.

“I miss you too, Boo. But you know our parent. They makes us do this and we can’t say no to them.” Yunho said.

“But why I have to stay with them? When they say I can’t meet you I can distance myself from you.” Jaejoong sulk.

“Don’t be like that boo. Karam will kill me if I make you sulk.” He said

“Speaking of Karam and Sooyoung, both of them tailing me everywhere. Our parents just give them a job to spy on me so I can’t meet you. Especially Karam, he’s more clinging to me right now. Because we’ll get married in the short time.” Jaejoong smile. Thinking she’ll be married in few days.

“Are you happy boo?” Yunho ask.

“Very happy.” She smile. Then someone grab her phone and start talking to him.

“Oppa, marry me instead of Jae-unnie. I’m more beautiful.” Sooyoung said. Karam take the phone.

“Jae-noona is mine hyung. You can’t have her.” Karam said. The twins teasing them.

“Yah!” Jaejoong protest. Yunho laughing on the other side of the phone. The twins becomes more over protective towards their sister because they will be miss their sister more if she get married.

“You guys said you guys want to share your sister with me? And you guys can visit us whenever you like.” Yunho said. Both of them pouted.

“Come on guys. We still can call each other too like always. I’m going miss you too.” Jaejoong said. They just nodded. Sooyoung give the phone to Jaejoong again.

“So what’re you going tomorrow?” Jaejoong ask.

“Just giving our deposit for the cake with Yoochun. Okay it’s late. I don’t want a panda for a bride.” Yunho said.

“Yah!” Jaejoong protest. Yunho laugh.

“Hahaha. Okay. Okay. Good night. See you in few days.” Yunho said.

“Good night, bear.” Jaejoong said.

“Night panda.” Yunho said.

“Yah!” Yunho hung up before Jaejoong can protest more. She pouted and bury her self in her bed. Sooyoung pokes her.

“Can we sleep here tonight?” She ask.

“Ow. You guys miss me?” Jaejoong ruffled both of the twins head.

“Karam is. He forcing me to ask you.” Sooyoung said.

“She’s lying Noona. She wants it too.” Karam whine.

“Why are you two so cute really? 14 and still really cute.” Jaejoong pinch their cheek.

“Stop it unnie/noona!!!” They said as they rub their cheek. Both of them pouted and Jaejoong laugh.

“Now sleep. I have to do something tomorrow.” Jaejoong said.

“Okay.” They both said.

*****

“This place’s cool. Yunho really choose a cool place.” Jihye said.

“Yeah. I don’t why he found a place really great and he give me the privilege to design it myself.” Jaejoong said. They in the venue to meet the designer.

“Have you start to design it yet?” Hyori ask.

“I have. I just have to meet the designer here so she can match everything we’ve been discussing.” Jaejoong said.

“Sounds boring. Do you want to go somewhere after this? We haven’t go anywhere just ourselves these days. One last before Jaejoong get married.” Jihye said.

“That sound great. We have to do that. After my job here done okay?” Jaejoong said.

“Okay.” Both Jihye and Hyori said. Then the designer just arrive and discuss the design with Jaejoong. Luckily she get what Jaejoong said. Jaejoong’s detail help her so much although most of the design is Jaejoong’s design. She wants her wedding to be perfect so she do almost of the design. After the meeting, Jaejoong called Yunho and the other that she and the girls will be out for a night. The twins pout because their sister will be married in two days and yet she’s kidnapped by her friends. They just laugh. Jaejoong allowed to be sleep in the apartment and Yunho being allow to meet her for a hour. He’s really happy because he miss Jaejoong so much.

“So boo. Are excited for our wedding?” Yunho ask.

“No. At all.” Jaejoong said. Yunho shocked.

“Hahaha. I’m joking with you Yunnie. Of course I’m excited. I’m marrying you.” She laugh and hug Yunho.

“I can’t believe I’m marrying my first love.” Yunho said as he kiss Jaejoong forehead.

“Really?” She said.

“Yeah. I never found a right girl. I’m lying if I said I never call other girl beautiful but after I know them, they’re ugly in the inside. But not you, since I meet you for the first, I know something special about you. That time although you still with Hyunjoong, I wish I found you before you together with Hyunjoong. It’s like I feel in love in first sight.” Yunho said. Jaejoong blush.

“Ow someone blushing.” He said as he kissing her face. She giggle.

“Stop it Yun.” She said. He stop and look at her. They smile at each other.

“You know what. It was love at the first time too for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter