Chapter 1

How I Met Your Cheesy Father
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Umma!! Changmin steal my food again.” Junsu said as he began to sob because his younger brother steals his favorite pancakes.

“Changmin! What did I tell you about stealing your brother’s food?” Jaejoong said as she tugs her hand on her hips.

“Ask him nicely.” Changmin said innocently. Junsu is still crying.

“So have you ask him yet?” She said.

“I have ask him Umma but he doesn’t give me one so I have to take it from him.” He said.

“How many times I have to tell you? That’s not how it’s works.” She said. “Apologize to your brother or no cookies for a month.”

“Ummaaaaaaa……” Changmin whine to his mother.

“I’m not seeing Junsu stop crying.” She said. Changmin pouted and walk to Junsu’s place.

“I’m sorry hyung. I wont do it again. You can have your pancakes back.” Changmin said. Junsu peek to Changmin then to his mother. Jaejoong nodded.

“It’s okay, Minnie. I know you’re hungry but I’m hungry too.” Junsu said as he wipes his tears. Changmin kiss Junsu’s cheek. He gives his brother’s pancakes back to him. Junsu giggle and kiss Changmin’s cheek.

“Thanks Minnie.” Junsu said. Changmin smile to his brother.

“Can I have more pancakes umma?” Changmin ask as usual.

“You can have it if you already finish your meal and milk. Usually you want more but you never finish the second plate and your milk.” Jaejoong said as she finishes preparing her husband plate and her first son plate.

“Morning.” Yunho just got into the kitchen. He kisses Jaejoong’s cheek and sits beside Changmin.

“Where’s Yoochun? Have you waked him up?” Jaejoong ask.

“He’s getting ready for school.” Yunho said as he drinks his orange juice. He saw Junsu looks like he has been crying. “Changmin have you give your brother his pancakes back?” Yunho ask

“I have, appa.” Changmin said.

“Good.” Yunho said as he pat Changmin's head. Jaejoong put Yunho’s plate in front of him and Yoochun’s plate beside her. At that moment Yoochun got into the kitchen. Already settle on his kindergarten uniform. He sat beside his mom.

“Morning umma.” Yoochun said as he kisses his mother cheek.

“Morning sweetheart.” She said as she kisses Yoochun’s forehead.

“So he stills the one who you called sweetheart huh?” Yunho said.

“Yeah. If he’s not, then what is he?” Jaejoong ask.

“I thought I’m your sweetheart since we’re in college.” Yunho said

“Are you getting jealous over your own son?” She asks.

“No. Because you’re married to not only your sweetheart but your love of your life.” Yunho grin.

“Shut up. Stop being cheesy you already have 3 kids. Maybe 4 on the way.” Jaejoong murmur on the last sentence as she munching her breakfast.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter