Chapter 17 - End

How I Met Your Cheesy Father
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy reading~

----------------------------------------------------------------

“Umma!! Come on. We’re going to late for school!!” Dahye said as she pulled her mother hands. This is the first day of kindergarten for the triplets. They excited as they always seen their older brothers busy at school and looked cool.

“Slow down little girl. The school isn’t going to go anywhere.” Jaejoong said.

“But umma, I want to play.” Dahye said.

“Hye, wait!!” Jiyool yelled.

“Yoolie, what did I say?” Jaejoong said.

“Don’t run or you will trip.” Jiyool said.

“Don’t do that okay? You just like your Minnie-oppa.” Jaejoong said.

“Yes. He spoil her to much.” Yunho said. Moonbin on his arms as he still sleepy. He look after his eldest brother. Always sleepy everywhere.

“I like Minnie-oppa. He always share his candy with me.” Jiyool said.

“But I don’t like you and Changmin oppa. Annoyed me every time.” Dahye pouted.

“Ooow. Our little bunny sulking.” Yunho pinch her cheek.

“Appa……” Dahye pouted.

“Your oppa do that because he loves you. Like Suie oppa, you know he always got annoy by Minnie too. That’s why you like your Suie oppa because he coax you after Minnie and Jiyool annoy you.” Jaejoong said. Dahye pouted and nodded.

“Come on. You said your self you’re going to late.” Yunho said.

“Oh yeah. Appa, Umma, come on.” She said. They’re walking to the kindergarten since it’s near their house. They arrive at the kindergarten. They stop for a little while.

“Come on Binnie. Wake up. We’re here.” Jaejoong tried to wake the little boy.

“Hhhmm. Umma. Do I have to go to school?” Moonbin ask sleepily.

“Aw. You just like your chunnie hyung at his first day of school. All sleepy. But look at him now. He’s cool right when he got home from school?” Jaejoong said. Moonbin nodded.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter