Adventure of the food monster and his minion

How I Met Your Cheesy Father
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A little boy skips happily to his house from the kindergarten. He went home happily because he can play with his sister again. And he can eat whatever he like at home. Unlike in his school where he can’t eat as much as he want. He run happily to his home. Run into the house only greeted with his sister eating cookies in the living room.

“Nooooooo! My cookies!!!” He said as he point to Jiyool. She just look at him innocently which can melt anyone heart even the evil food monster. She pout cutely.

“Want some oppa?” She ask cutely.

“Aaaaaahhh! You’re so cute!!!” Changmin said as he went to her playing area and start hugging her.

“Oppa stop it.” Jiyool pouted.

“Sorry. You’re just too cute. Can I have some?” Changmin ask.

“Of course oppa.” Jiyool said cutely as she handed a bag of cookies.

“Wow! Where do you get this?? From umma?” Changmin ask. She nodded and point at the book shelf.

“Umma give me some and then Yoolie wants more so Yoolie search it more and found a cookie bag on that.” Jiyool said innocently. Changmin widened his eyes. Who know that his sister is clever enough to find a cookie.

“Isn’t that Derp-hyung hidden spot? But who cares, it’s derp hyung.” Changmin said.

“I don’t know oppa. I just want to eat.” Jiyool said innocently.

“This is why I love you. Come on let’s eat.” Changmin said. Jiyool nodded. They eat the cookies together until it’s finish. That moment when their mother call them to lunch. Jiyool and Changmin eat happily. Jaejoong very amuse by that because her daughter and son still eat even they already eat cookie before their lunch. Unlike Moonbin and Dahy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter