Chapter 11

How I Met Your Cheesy Father
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Congratulation hyungs!” Yoochun yelled as he hug Hongki and Yunho. Both of them just graduated.

“Thank you.” Both of them said.

“I can’t believe my brother just graduated from university.” Jihye said.

“Can you just be happy for me for once?” Yunho said.

“Don’t worry I’m sure she’s happy. Congratulation anyway.” Jaejoong said as she hug Yunho. He hug her back and kiss her head.

“Thank you. Come on guys you have to graduate soon.” Hongki said as his arms over Jihye’s shoulder.

“We still in 2nd year. It take 2 years more.” Yoochun said.

“What? You and Jaejoong can graduate faster. You two is smart. Unlike my sister and me.” Yunho said.

“Yah! I’m smart too!” Jihye protest.

“Yeah. Yeah.” Yunho said.

“What you two going to do after this?” Yoochun ask. Yunho and Hongki look at each other.

“A job on some company. Then we’re going to make some business with the money.” Yunho said.

“Yeah. I hope we can do that.” Hongki said.

“Don’t said that. We can do it.” Yunho said.

“You guys still live with us right?” Jaejoong said.

“Well yeah. Someone will miss me if I move out.” Yunho said.

“Don’t be so confident oppa. Jaejoong will find someone better if you break up her.” Jihye said. Yunho pout.

“Don’t worry about it. I believe on you.” Jaejoong said as she tightening her hug on Yunho. He chuckle and hug her back.

“We’re not moving out because we can’t find cheaper apartment than that and we can have free delicious food next door.” Hongki said.

“What if I stop cooking for you guys?” Jaejoong said.

“Like you don’t know them. They can be very persuasive.” Jihye said.

“I can live with that.” Jaejoong said. They went to some restaurant to celebrate. They promise they’ll went home the next day after the graduation so they can celebrate it with their family. Jaejoong coming along because she misses her family and wanted to go home. They went by car since they bring some stuff for the family. As always Jasjoong sit beside Yunho in front as he drive them. Jihye being lovey dovey with Hongki in the middle. Yoochun already snoring behind because he didn’t want to see the other being lovey dovey. When he wokes up he only greeted by YunJae’s lovey dovey act in front of him.

‘Oh come on! Maybe I need a girlfriend. I make them together until I forget about myself.’ Yoochun thought.

“Oy Chun what are you thinking about?” Jaejoong snap him.

“Nothing. Just sitting here. Thinking about my life. Really miserable compare to all you guys.” Yoochun said.

“You always say no to girls who want to be your girlfriend.” Yunho said.

“Yeah. But you seems fine with Hyori.” Jaejoong said.

“Because Hyori is my friend since kindergarten. That’s why I always fine with her.” Yoochun said.

“Maybe you should ask her out. We can ask her when we got there.” Yunho said.

“You’re right. I should do that.” Yoochun said.

“Here we are.” Hongki said as he slowly get into their village. Thankfully their house isn’t so faraway with each other. They park their car on the park so all of them have to walk to their own house. Yunho and Jaejoong walk side by side with sulking Jihye. Hongki have to go home first so she’s walking alone. Jaejoong saw her and went to her. Now the sulking one is Yunho. But she ignore it since he can manage it alone. They arrived at Jaejoong house first. She went inside and tell them she will be next door in the afternoon. She went inside the house and found her family watching TV. All of looking at Jaejoong with widened eyes. Jaejoong haven’t told them that she’s coming home for the long weekend. She’s smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter