Chapter 16

How I Met Your Cheesy Father
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The first part of this chapter made especially for @yoojoon and @missjj89. Happy reading~

------------------------------------------------------

Changmin awakes in the middle of the night. He’s hungry. He want to call his parents but he sure they already asleep. Then he remember that his Junsu hyung always hides a cookie somewhere in room.

“Su-hyung! Su-hyung!” He yelled. Junsu slowly awake and groan.

“Minnie go to sleep. I’m sleepy.” Junsu said as he change his sleep position.

“Hyung, I’m hungry! Wake up!” Changmin said as he throw a pillow to Junsu.

“Stop it! I don’t have food you food monster.” Junsu said from his bed.

“Noooo! I know you hides a cookie here!!” Changmin said. Yoochun slowly awake because of his brothers.

“That cookies already been eaten by you!! I don’t have it anymore!!” Junsu yelled. Yoochun pouted because his brothers bickering about food again.

“Derp hyung, help me!! Dolphin hyung doesn’t want to share his food with me.” Changmin complain.

“He doesn’t have the cookie anymore minnie. It’s been eaten by you.” Yoochun said sleepily.

“But I’m hungry hyung.” Changmin said. Yoochun know that his brother won’t stop screaming if he don’t get food. He can’t go to the kitchen by himself either since he’s to short to grab something on the kitchen. He decide to take both of his brother to their parents bedroom.

“Come on you two. We’ll go to appa’s and umma’s room. I don’t want my sleep disturb by you two.” Yoochun said. He helps Changmin to get down from his crib. Both of them still arguing about the cookies. Yoochun got a headache from it. When they arrive in front of their parents room they heard their parents screaming weirdly to each other. The door slight open.

“Hyung, why umma and appa screaming weirdly?” Junsu said.

“I don’t know. Let’s ask them.” Yoochun said as they went into their parents room.

Meanwhile in Yunjae land…….

They kissed passionately in the bed. They haven’t got the chance to do it since they got Changmin. Jaejoong moan in the kiss. Yunho start to kiss her neck.

“Yuuun, stop it. They’ll hear it.” Jaejoong said as she bit her lips holding her moan.

“They already asleep Jaejoongie. I haven’t touch you since we got Minnie.” He kiss her collarbone as he start to her cloths. He’s playing with her . She moan loudly. That make Yunho more naughty hearing Jaejoong moan. She got excited too. She flip their position so she sit on top of Yunho’s crotch. She grind her on Yunho’s clothed bulged. They moan then kiss each other while she still grinding her . They didn’t know that their 3 children watching them. Full of question.

“Umma! What’re you doing on appa’s lap?” Junsu ask.

“Appa! Why are you touching umma’s ?” Yoochun ask.

“Why are you eating each other’s mouth? Is it taste good?” Changmin ask. The children ask them innocently. Both of the parent gasped when they heard their sons voice. They look at them.

“Aaaaarrrggggh!!!” Both of them yelled. Luckily their still have their cloths on but still wearing underwear.

 

Changmin and Junsu happily eats cookie in the kitchen counter. Yoochun sit sleepily in the chair. Jaejoong nervously looking at her kids. Afraid they asking what she and Yunho doing. Yunho now in the bathroom doing his business. Now his wife waiting for him nervously in the kitchen.

“Appa!!” Junsu wave when Yunho walk to the kitchen.

“Hi guys.” He said.

“Appa. What are you doing with umma in the bedroom?” Junsu ask as he munch on the cookies.

“Uuuummm. We’re playing bed games. Yeah! Bed games.” Yunho said.

“Games? I love games! Can I join?” Yoochun ask excitedly. He doesn’t get sleepy again when he heard the word games.

“No, chunnie. This is adult’s games. You can only play it when you’re an adult.” Jaejoong said.

“But why umma?” Changmin ask.

“Because you can’t do it when you’re a little kids.” Jaejoong said.

“If we grow up then we can do it?” Yoochun ask.

“Yes chunnie. But promise us you three won’t tell anyone about this.” Yunho said.

“If you don’t tell everyone about this, I’ll cook you guys your favorite food.” Jaejoong said. They smiled widely.

“Okay umma!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter