Chapter 10

How I Met Your Cheesy Father
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I thought last night confession already makes us boyfriend and girlfriend.” Jaejoong said.

“You are really something huh? I thought girls need to be ask like that.” Yunho said.

“If you say so, my answer is yes. I love to be your girlfriend. Maybe more.” She said. Yunho smiled. He really happy.

“Thank you!” He said. He hugs Jaejoong dearly.

“Now you need to rest. You don’t want me to take you to the hospital right?” He said. She shook her head.

“You won’t leave me alone right?” She ask.

“I promise I won’t leave you.” Yunho said as he kiss Jaejoong’s lip. “Now eat. Then you can sleep.”

“Feed me.” She said. Yunho gladly feed her and accompany her for the rest of the day. Jaejoong sleep in his embrace again. Yunho study her feature. Long black hair. Plump lips. Pointy nose. Milky skin. Most of all, her doe eyes that makes him really melt. He don’t want to trade anything to be with the girl in his arms. He really thankful that he got some one like her. Not only her appearance that beautiful, but her heart too. She’s so kind too anyone. Too kind. Sometimes she’s forget about herself. That’s why he really love her.

*****

Jaejoong wakes up alone in her room. She wish that Yunho was there when she’s wake up. She slowly walk out of her room with a blanket. She found no one. She shrug and went to the living room. She’s so bored and decided to watch TV.

“Jae~” Some girl hug her from her side. She’s gasped, surprise by the hug.

“Hyori, Why are you here?” She said.

“What? You don’t remember? I move here today.” Hyori said.

“Oh yeah. I just remember.” Jaejoong said.

“You’re just remember or you’re thinking about Yunho?” Hyori ask. Jaejoong’s face got redder.

“Noooo. I’m sick yesterday so I forgot some few things.” Jaejoong said.

“I believe most of it because of Yunho. Not because of your sickness.” Hyori said.

“No. No. I really forget about this.” Jaejoong said.

“So I have nothing to do with it?” Yunho came behind them. Just finish helping Hyori putting her stuff. He pouted.

“Yah! You’re not a cute man. Stop pouting!” Hyori said.

“Why are you girls hate me?” Yunho said.

“Yeah. You change my brother to be cheesy as you. I just pity for someone you guys dating.” Hyori said.

“Yah!” Jaejoong yelled.

“Sorry. I never thought guys like them got someone like you.” Hyori said.

“I said stop it.” Jaejoong said.

“Okay. Okay.” Hyori said.

“Don’t you have something to do? Oh yeah! You have an appointment with the school counselor today.” Yunho said.

“AH! Nice trick oppa!” Hyori said as she rush to her bedroom and went to the campus. Yunho went to Jaejoong and check her temperature.

“It’s better. Maybe you can do your usual routine in 1-2 days.” Yunho said. Jaejoong can’t stop blushing when Yunho touch her. “You’re blushing again.” He said.

“No. I’m not.” She said.

“I’m not lying. You already see me almost everyday but you’re still blushing like you just meet me yesterday.” He said.

“That’s different. I was with someone else until recently and we just got official yesterday.” She said.

“You know what? I fell in love with an angel.” Yunho said.

“Why are you telling me that after we’re together.” Jaejoong said as she throw a pillow at Young. She hides under the pillow and pouting.

“Hear me out first. I can’t see the angel I’m talking about right now because she’s hiding under the blanket. I’m sure she pouting right now. And blushing after I said this.” Yunho said. She’s blushing right now. Don’t know what to do. She curled into a ball.

“Stop it Yun. I might die because of your cheesiness.” She said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter