Chapter 6

How I Met Your Cheesy Father
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaejoong keeps crying Yunho’s embrace. Pouring her hearts out. The scene she saw in the street still bugs inside her heads. She saw Hyunjoong walking with other girls. Like she was. Stealing kisses while walking. How can he leave her for another girl? She confronts him when she saw him with another girl. He saw her, he smirk and all of he said just ‘I’m bored with you. Let’s break up.’ He said that than walk away while laughing. She just stay there froze don’t know what to do. Yunho comes to her with worried face.

“Jaejoong, please say something.” He said.

“How can he do this to me?” She said while start to sob. “He doesn’t like this when we’re in high school. Maybe I’m lying to myself.” Her tears keep pouring. Without a second thought, Yunho hugs her. She’s crying in his arms.

“I always hears another girls voice every time I call him but I still keep trusting him.” She continues to cry on chest. Seeking comfort on Yunho’s embrace.

“Just let it out.” Yunho said as he rubs her back.

“How can he do this to me?” She still cries on Yunho’s chest. He keeps rubbing Jaejoong’s back. Unknown to them Jihye and Hongki saw everything from faraway. Hongki want to help her but Jihye stop him.

“Yoochun said if something happen between let them be. Let their act lead them.” Jihye said.

“So you know about them?” Hongki ask.

“Yeah. Yoochun tell me what I don’t know. She only tell me that she have problems with Hyunjoong.” Jihye said

“And do you know that Yunho have feelings for her?” Hongki ask.

“Ever since he lied down his eyes on Jaejoong. He doesn’t even dare to intervene someone’s relationship. But with this happen he can do what he want.” Jihye said.

“Okay then. Just wait for them at home okay.” Hongki said

“Okay.” JIhye said.

*****

They waited Jaejoong and Yunho at their apartment with Yoochun. After what they seen on the street they called Yoochun immediately. They wait anxiously. Knowing Jaejoong’s heart sometimes can very vulnerable. They pretend already in pajamas so Yunho and Jaejoong don’t know that they already know the problem. The door opened revealing Yunho piggybacking Jaejoong. She’s asleep on Yunho’s back.

“Where have you two been?? I’m worried sick about you two.” Jihye said.

“Sorry. I tell you later. Now help me get Jaejoong into bed.” Yunho said. They can see Jaejoong really tired with swollen eyes. Tears stain still on her cheek. Jihye help Yunho brought her to her room. She changes Jaejoong’s cloth while the other waiting outside. After settling Jaejoong on the bed she comes out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter