CHAPTER 9: THE MAN WHO WAS BANISHED BY EVERYONE

The Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

CHAPTER 9: THE MAN WHO WAS BANISHED BY EVERYONE

 

“Congratulation Yamaa Tomohisa. You are fired today.”

 

The words kept ringing inside his head and how it made his heart feel heavy upon them. Yamapi gritted his teeth more tightly than ever as he leaned against the wall, looking at the ceiling over him. However,nothing could calm his own chaotic throbbing heart.On that ceiling too, he could see the witch’s cold face  as her dark brown eyes looking more sharply than ever. How her stare madehatred grow within him instantaneously. The witch never listened to his explanation and just accused him like that with fake documents and pictures.

 

Yamapi raked his hair at the sudden thought of all the evidences that had been laid out in front of him. How did such a thing happen? The signature…. Yamapi was sure that he did not sign all of those documents. But….but….it was his signatures. Did he miss anything in between? This made him groan more deeply than before. Without his knowing, a man came inside his room.

 

“Yamapi….” The deep voice called him, woke him up from the deep thoughts.

 

“Kengo….” Yamapi said the name softly. The pale man looked at him with a look he had never seen before; it was as if Kengo was consumed with hatred. At the sight, Yamapi instantly got up from the floor and went to him.

 

“Kengo! Kengo! You have to believe me this!! I didn’t do all of those things!! I swear!! You have to believe me! I had nothing to do with all this! I am innocent of the witch’s accusations. You know me, I would never do anything so despicable or would hurt the company! You know my integrity and work ethic. I have no idea what is going on but I have been set up! I am innocent!)!!!” Yamapi explained to him. His hand tried to reach the man’s hand but Kengo pushed it away. The pale man started to jab on Yamapi’s chest as he tried his best controlling anger.

 

“Gosh!! Pi!! I ….I did not expect you did this to me!! Why Pi? Why!!” Yamapi shook his head violently at the man’s words.

 

“No!!! I had nothing to do with this. I did not have anything to do with it)!!! NO!! I have been falsely accused!!!!

 

“Then, what is what about all that evidence and those pictures!! What are you doing with the presidents from other companies!! Did you really sell our company secret toward them??!!!” Yamapi clamped his mouth  shut. Somehow Kengo’s words struck through his heart.

               

Damn!! He did not mean to hide those meetings. It was his grandfather wish after all, getting to know all the presidents of other company that collaborated with Aoki Company. The old man thought it was the best time for him to gradually learn and build a relationship with all the important people before he reached the position as a top executive in the company. That’s why he had been secretive about it. Or else, his identity as Aoki Hiroshi’s grandson would be reveal and Kengo would not love knowing that he was his stepbrother. Closing his eyes painfully, Yamapi tried to think other ways.

 

“And….how….how dare you Pi, you swindled the company’s money for …for your own selfishness!!”

 

“Damn!! Kengo!! I don’t do that!! Please!! Believe me!!

 

“Believe you? How can I believe you when all that evidence was directed to you!! And Kojima san and Hajime san said the same thing about you!! You ask me to believe you after seeingthat evid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter