CHAPTER 53: SOMETHING THAT THEY NEVER KNEW

The Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


                  Oomasa Aya crossed her legs instantly after she sat on the sofa. Her eyes had wandered around the room before they fell on the hunky's man figure in the middle of the room. His words were silky as the man murmured through the phone making Oomasa Aya clasped her hands tightly. Never had she thought that the she despised most married a handsome and young as him. Even, he was a manager director in established company. All these time, she thought Maki-chan would marry the old man that save her. Damn it! Aya cursed inside her heart.

 

"So, may I know your relationship with my wife, Oomasa Aya-san?" The sudden question startled her from her deep thought making Aya quickly averted her gaze toward the hunky man. The man comfortably sat across her and looked at her intently with a smile tugged at his lips. The woman gave the brightest smile as she spoke softly.

 

"You can just call me Aya-chan, Yamaa-san." Still, Yamapi did not respond to her request and waited for her to answer the question from her. At that moment, embarrassment grew within her, and her tip of ears turned red. This never happened before this. Inhaling a deep breath, she regained back herself and answered the man's question.

 

"Well, I was her best friend when we studied together at Meiji University." Yamapi raised his eyebrows in question and spoke more.

 

"Really? Marina never talked to me about you before this," Upon hearing this, Oomasa Aya giggled softly making Yamapi looked more confused. 

 

"Of course, she wouldn't. Why would she when she stole my boyfriend and left me just like that." Aya lied and instantly felt happy when the woman's husband looked surprised hearing it.

 

"Stealing your boyfriend? Marina did?" The woman nodded fast, and Yamapi swallowed hard.

 

"I believe that you have met him in person, aren't you Yamaa-san?" Oomasa Aya raised her eyebrows inquiring the question. The handsome man tilted his head strangely before something dawn on his mind.

 

"Your ex-boyfriend is Mukai Osamu, Oomasa san?" The woman nodded fast.

 

"Yes, does it surprise you?" The woman asked him in return. Inside her heart, Oomasa Aya knew Maki-chan hid her past histories from her husband. However, she never thought she hid it well. It made heart leaped with joy. How interesting. Her path to destroy the woman's life became easier again.

 

"Well, it is quite a surprise because I thought that…."

 

"That Mukai Osamu's first love is Maki-chan? Unfortunately, she is not." Her fingers ticked slightly denying the fact.

 

"Instead, he was mine before. Well, long before. The two of them knew each other five years ago in the college. I never knew that both of them had a relationship in secret. I figured it out when Mukai broke up with me," The woman told the stories to Yamapi.

 

"So, both of them were lovers before?"

 

"Yes, they were. Maki-chan never told you about this before, Yamaa-san?" The woman asked him as she eyed him innocently. Yamapi tightened his jaw hard and shook his head. Unknowingly, he clutched his hand as a notion played inside his mind.

 

See….

She lied to you about Mukai Osamu's existence in her life as a lover.

 Why? It is because you never become important in her life.

 

"Why are you doing this, Oomasa san?" The question flew out from his mouth automatically making Oomasa Aya startled for a while. The woman became silence at once making Yamapi looked back at the woman. 

 

"Why, Oomasa san? Why? The thing happened between Maki-chan and Mukai was over years before. Plus, I think you have moved on yourself with someone else, am I right?" The questions never stopped coming out from his mouth as curiosity ignited within him. 

 

"Well, you are right. I do have a husband now and move on myself."

 

"Then?"

 

"Yamaa-san, do you know that your wife is meeting Mukai Osamu secretly at this moment?" Oomasa Aya asked him back making Yamapi squirmed uncomfortably in his seat. Seeing the reaction, the woman smiled widely.

 

"So, you know yourself."

 

"I think you misunderstood, Oomasa san. Marina did meet Mukai Osamu, but it is only for a business reason." The woman laughed softly hearing Yamapi defended his wife, and she could not help feeling amuse than ever.

 

"Really? So you call this one as a business reason too?" 

 

The woman took a picture from her handbag and put it on the table; exactly in front of Yamapi. At that moment, his heart skipped a beat seeing it. With his shaky hand, he took it, and his gaze fixed on it. Indeed, it was his wife, Marina with Mukai Osamu. Both of them were in each other embrace. The sudden sight that made his blood boiled instantly. When did this thing happen? How come he did not know about it? The questions kept pounding inside his mind. 

 

"I believe that you don't know about this aren't you, Yamaa-san? Well, they met a lot outside of the company. Surprise isn't it?" Her words never stopped, and somehow it fuelled his anger toward his wife more. Yamapi remained silence and without his knowledge, he nearly crumpled the picture due to his anger. The woman in a purple dress noticed this action. 

 

"Calm down, Yamaa-san. You are not the only one who are being deceived by the two bastards. I used to be in your shoes as well. When I knew the two of them dated in the past, I felt like killing myself." Her words were smooth as she kept lying toward the man. Yamapi clutched his hand tightly. 

 

"What else Oomasa san? What are other things about these two that I never know?" His words were soft and whispery as his eyes never left from the picture. His heart felt it was going to be burst anytime. Her lips curved upward when she noticed the man fell into her trap quickly. 

 

"Well, there is something else too; something important that Maki-chan hid from you for a long time." Yamapi snapped his head and waited for the woman to continue her words. There, he could see there was some hesitation in her face making curiosity grew larger inside him.

 

"What is it? Tell me!" Unable to wait any longer, Yamapi raised his voice. 

 

"I think you are not going to like this Yamaa-san," The woman spoke softly making Yamapi closed his eyes in irritation. Frankly, he did not know how long he would control himself anymore. 

 

"Just tell me, Oomasa san." The woman had stared at him before she replied back.

 

"Really? Can you take it?" Her question made him became impatient.

 

"Of course, I can take it." The gorgeous man lied as he nodded.

 

"Even when you know that she is a barren woman?"


 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

I don't care, Marina! Just get out from your marriage and stopped working in Aoki Corporation. If you don't do that within two weeks, I will drag you myself! Remember that!

 

                          Tegoshi Yuya's voice pounded inside her mind making Horikita Maki rubbed her temple softly. A headache never stopped since last night. Still, she came to the office because she needed to finish certain things before she quit the job. Somehow, the thought of leaving the job gave uneasy feeling inside her. However, she did not have any more choice. Thinking about it reminded her to Aoki Hiroshi. Yes, the old man would be angry. However, she had reasons. Plus, her action would make everything back to normal again. Everything…

 

Without her knowledge, the lift stopped at her destination. Maki straightened her suit and started to walk before her feet stopped on their own. Her gaze was fixed on someone. At the sudden sight, her heart stopped beating and unknowingly, perspire started to brim on her forehead. In front of her, Oomasa Aya walked gracefully towards her direction and entered the lift. Her smile became even wider when she saw her. 

 

"What are you doing here?" Maki's words were soft but still they were audible enough for the beautiful woman to hear her. 

 

"Don't you think you should greet properly your guest first, Maki-chan?" 

 

Still, Maki did not even respond, and her eyes traveled behind Aya. There, she could see her husband was looking at them. She knew already the woman's intention coming there. Her body shook terribly as anger started to simmer within her. Even, fear came along too. Unknowingly, she clutched both of her hands at her side. 

 

"Just answer my question, why are you here?" The woman who used to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter