CHAPTER 36: THE MAN’S NEW NAME

The Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 36: THE MAN’S NEW NAME

 

                Ryo groaned softly and lay on the ground. Both of his dark orbs gazed on the dark night.Pulling his arms on his eyes, he bit his lips as regret crawled to every part of him. What have I done? The regret words played inside his mind. This time, he lost himself because of anger toward the woman and also toward himself. Even, he stepped over more than anything; more than their relationship as a friend, as well as a man. Ryo gritted his teeth tightly at the sudden thought. Slowly, he sat up and his view fell on the place where he kissed Erika. Forcely kissing her….

 

                It is the thing that he always wants to do with her. Kissing her, hugging her…..But it is not supposed to be like this….His heart whispered softly. Closing his eyes, Ryo clutched his hands tightly as he reminisced back what he did to Erika just now. If he could control his anger more…..If he could be patience more…..and….If he could not believe what others said about her more….trust her….He will not act like this….not like this…. Slowly, Ryo dug into his large hands, trying to hide his regretful tears that started to prick at the corner of his eyes.

 

It is too late already…..

Too late…..

What he said and done to the woman that he loves….

Could not be taken back anymore……

 

 

************************************************************************************

 

“I thought we are just out for food shopping.” Maki broke the silence when she travelled her eyes from the place in front of them toward Yamapi who just stopped the engine of the car. The man rolled his eyes for a while.

 

“Well, if I told you that it is more that shopping the food, you will not follow me and do it alone.”

 

“I rather do like that.”Maki answered fast making Yamapi glanced at her irritatingly.

 

“Nope! You can’t do that anymore since we are here already. My rules, remember? Come, we are going to do this one fast.” Yamapi told her as he took of the seatbelt and opened the door.  However, Maki did not move and remained on her place, which made Yamapi bent down and peeked through the door.

 

“You are not coming out?” Yamapi asked her and the woman nodded.

 

“This is not a part of our plan that we discusses earlier, Yamaa san.” Maki replied back toward the man calmly. Yamapi sniffed his nose a bit, knowing the woman’s stubbornness will take forever when it came to this. Closing his door, he strolled to the other side of the car and opened her door.

 

“Come out, Marina. We need to do it fast. Or else we could not go for food shopping.”Maki glared at the man who leant against her door, and talked back once again.

 

“I said already that I’m not going to do something that is not from our plan.”

 

“This is a part of the plan too, Marina.

 

“No, it is not Yamaa san.”

 

                With his formal name came out from , Yamapi groaned loudly. He made a mental note to remind the woman once again on not calling his formal name in front of his family, or else their secrets shall be blurted out in the family. Heaving a deep sigh, Yamapi bent down his body and went inside the car before he stopped in front of Maki. Their eyes locked together with their body became close between each other.

 

“What are you doing?” There was an anger tone inside her words. Yamapi clicked his tongue as he shook his head. Slowly, his hands reached the seatbelt and unbuckled it.

 

“Now, princess, I already unbuckle the seatbealt. Could you please come out?” Yamapi spoke softly. Sadly, Maki remained with her stoic expression and glared at the man.

 

“I’m not that easy to be flattered out by you, Yamaa san. So, please stop it!” Maki told him sternly. Seeing this, Yamapi sighed softly and started to sit at the edge of Maki’s seat.

 

“I know….sheesh…you are the most difficult woman I ever meet, Marina.Different from other girls.” Yamapi eyed the woman softly while talking to her.

               

                 It was true after all. Usually, women are easy on him, always pleased with whatever things he did for them. However, Maki is different. Totally different. Yamapi stressed the words as he mumbled inside his heart. What should I do…..Then, something came up inside his mind. Staring at the woman, Yamapi calculated whether the idea should be done or not. Somehow, the woman’s stubbornness forced him to think various ways.

 

“Marina, I …..”

 

“Don’t say anything, Yamaa san. I’m not going out whatever words you say to me. It is not part of what we agreed earlier. Don’t think I will change my mind by saying those useless words.”Maki cut of his sentence before he could say anything.

 

                Upon hearing the woman’s sharp words, Yamapi gritted his teeth and rolled his eyes. Well….she asks for this!!! Yamapi mumbled inside his heart. Without wasting any moment, he leaned forward making Maki startled. Absorbing each other’s gaze, the man gave a wonderful smile. Before Maki knew it, her husband hoisted her up and carried her out of the car seat.

 

“Wh-what are you doing?” Maki gasped in horror seeing herself in the man’s embrace. Yamapi chuckled deeply as he closed the door with his back.

 

“Since you are so stubborn on listening to me, so I’m helping myself carrying you to the boutique myself.” Maki wandered her eyes around and found people were looking at them.

 

“Put me down, Yamaa san!!” The man glanced at her with the corner of his eyes while shaking his head.

 

“Yamaa san again? Seriously Marina, you should stop calling me that! Not when our families are going to see between each other tomorrow.”Yamapi talked back toward the woman while started to walk. The rage flamed within her instantly.

 

“That is not related to whatever things that you do to me right now!!!” Maki snapped angrily. However, only laugh came out from the man’s mouth.

 

“It is related. It is all because you never listen to me. I say to you already that when it comes to my rules, you have to follow me. But you disobey it.” Yamapi made face as rebuked back toward the woman.

 

“No!! Coming here it is not a part of your rules.” Yamapi raised his eyebrow and stared at the woman.

 

“It is Marina. When it comes to plan, it includes my rules as well. You should know that already, aren’t you?” Yamapi pinned the question back toward the woman.

 

                Biting her lips, Maki controlled her anger and words that she wanted to give back toward the man. Still, she was at lost since what the man said was true. Indeed,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter