CHAPTER 34: THE PLAN

The Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 34: THE PLAN

 

                Standing in front of her door,Yamapi never felt more stupid until that time. Looking on it, he sighed deeply as he felt the heavy feeling trapped inside him. Since ten minutes ago, he had been doing that, trying to knock the door, but he failed to do so. Ever since their quarrel on the wedding night, he never talked to her anymore. Not even once. Now, to talk to her again, he needed more courage than he thought. Raking his hair frustratedly, he groaned.

 

Maybe I should tell her on other days.

 

He nodded fast as he thought about it. Even, his feet started to drag him out of that place.However, another notion interrupted him.

 

Pi, the family gathering will happen in two days. Do you think you still have time to tell about it?

 

Yamapi scratched his head, and heaved a deep sigh. Cursing under his breath, he hated himself so much for being stuck in that kind of situation.

 

“What should I say to her…..”Yamapi mumbled alone as he looked on the close door. However, the innocent thing was just stared back at him. Groaned loudly, he cursed himself once again, being stupid and lack of courage. Without his knowing, someone was already close to him, looking at him strangely than ever.

 

“What are you doing?” Maki’s voice made Yamapi nearly leapt out from the place he stood. Instantly, his hands flew toward his chest, as both of his eyes nearly blurted out of its socket.

 

“DAMN!! You are nearly making me have a heart attack!!!” Yamapi cursed loudly while on his chest.

 

 Maki was just blinking her round brown eyes innocently while holding a mug of coffee. The smell of it wafted through the air, making Yamapi realized that all these time, the woman was not in her room. Instantly, nervous attacked him once again. Silence filled between two of them once again, making the atmospehere turned awkward than ever.

 

“What are you doing in front of my room, Yamaa san?” Maki broke the silence with a question. Yamapi heaved a deep breath and tried to gain courage inside him again to talk with her this time, calmly.

 

“I have something to talk with you.”Yamapi told the woman and looked at the reaction that he would get from her. Strangely, Maki nodded and looked at him intently, as if it was not a big deal for her. Looking around, he spoke again.

 

“This is not a suitable place to talk about it. Let’s go to the living room….” Yamapi told her, giving sign to her to follow him.

 

 Indeed, they needed to have a place where they can sit comfortably and talked about the issue. Plus, standing while looking between each other, would only make him felt more nervous than before. Maki looked at him and followed with out any objection. Finally they reached the living room, with no words exchanged between two of them. Once they sat down across each other, awkwardness filled back the atmosphere between two of them.

 

“I….”Yamapi stopped his words as he thought it was difficult once again when he looked on the woman’s stoic expression.

 

Somehow seeing his wife made the memories of their wedding night came at once to him. The memories on their quarrel, on the woman’s divorce request, on the woman’s ex lover exposition……..With the last word rang inside his mind, his jaw turned to a tight one.

 

“What is it, Yamaa san? Is it related to our divorce?”Instantly Yamapi lifted his gaze and shot the woman with unpleasant look on his face.

 

“Can we stop talking about that issue right now, Marina? Now it is not the time to talk about it. Not when our families are going to come to our house this coming Sunday.” Yamapi slashed back the woman with sharp words. His tone increased as he talked back to her, making anger crawled back inside his veins.

 

“Fine….” Maki answered it calmly as she nodded, showing she understood about it. This made Yamapi gritted his teeth, seeing the woman’s calm expression regarding to divorce issues as if it was not a big deal for her. Raking his hair, he let out frustrated breath and cursed him for easily losing anger toward the woman.

 

“Come on, we need to talk something serious than the divorce thing. My families and your families are going to come this Sunday, to our house, seeing whether we are doing fine or not. Do you think that is not the important issue after all?” Yamapi asked the question to the woman.

 

“They are coming?” Maki asked the man’s back and Yamapi nodded fast.

 

“Yes, they are. Even they are going to come for a lunch.” Yamapi told her as if those things were worst thing ever. Maki became silence and thought for a while. Then, she replied innocently to the man.

 

“Then, let they come, Yamaa san.” Upon hearing Maki’s answer, Yamapi widened his eyes in horror.

 

“You want them to come, Marina? Gosh, do you realize what situation are we in, Marina? Can’t you read the atmosphere right now?” Yamapi reacted as if he disbelieved listening what the woman said.

 

“I don’t find it is very strange, Yamaa san. If they want to come, let they come. It’s not wrong.”

 

“Not wrong you say? Seeing our cold relationship right now, and our relationship at the verge of breaking up, you think it is not wrong, Marina? Do you want us to show how bad our relationship is toward your lovely brother and toward my caring mother? Do you want to do that, Marina? I don’t want to do it!”Yamapi shook his head as he could not accept the woman’s simple view on it.In response, Maki sighed softly while asking him the question back.

 

“So…what’s your suggestion? Do you want to cancel the family gathering?”Maki asked him while pinning a question look toward the man.

 

“It’s too late already to cancel the family gathering at this moment.”Yamapi joined his hands together as he told her.

 

“Then?” Yamapi thought for a while, before a smile spread widely on his face. Maki was just looking at him, waiting for the man’s suggestion.

 

“I thought of something….” The man moved closer to her as he whispered those words. Maki rolled her eyes before asked back the man.

 

“What is it?”

 

“I will tell you, only if you agree to do it too….” Maki stared at her husband with her expressionless face.

 

“I will not agree if it is something stupid…..”Maki told him with firm tone inside her voice.

 

“You will, Marina. You will. No matter how, you have to agree on it for the sake of your family.” Yamapi smiled widely while looking at the woman’s big brown eyes.

 

*************************************************************************************

 

“You are so cute, Momo chan…”Ryo pinched on the woman’s cheek who wore short skirts.

 

“Yaaaan~Ryo chan is so naughty!” Momoko squealed softly making Ryo smiled even wider. The woman replied with a cheeky giggle while softly rubbed Ryo’s thigh.

 

From far, Erika shook her head, looking disgust than ever seeing the man’s naughty action. Pouting her lips, she shifted her gaze back toward the drinks in front of her, feeling a little bit left out from the wild party. The others were dancing and singing, enjoying their moments over there. Thinking again, Erika felt extremely stupid accepting the offer joining the party. Sighing deeply, she looked back on her drinks as her finger fiddled with the edge of the glass.

 

“What are you sighing, Erika?” Upon hearing her name was called, she slightly turned around and found Kazuya was smiling at her. Sitting next to her, the tall man grabbed the jug and poured himself another drinks.

 

“You don’t enjoy the party, Erika?” Kazuya asked her again after he snatched a snack and started to chew on them. Erika scrunched her face, thinking about any reason to give the man.

 

“It’s not I’m not enjoying it….it’s just….”Erika heaved a sigh again, and lost her words. Kazuya chuckled softly, while shaking his head.

 

“You feel that you’ve been left out? Like that?” Erika nodded as she smiled bitterly toward the owner of blonde hair.

 

“Then, do you want to sing with me? It will kill your boresome.” Erika smiled to the man before shaking her head.

 

“Thank you for offering yourself. But, I don’t feel like doing it….” The long hair woman replied. This made Kazuya tilted strangely than ever and leaned forward his body toward Erika.

 

“Is it because of Ryo you acted like this?”Erika snapped her head toward the tall man upon hearing Ryo’s name being brought into the discussion and found Kazuya eyed her suspiciously.

 

“What is it with him?” Erika asked him strangely.

 

“Are you bored without him?”Kazuya raised his eyebrows slightly while asking him the question. Erika clicked her tongue instantly as she replied back.

 

“No! I’m not.”A smile was already tugged at Kazuya’s lips upon seeing Erika’s reaction.

 

“Really?”The man asked once again, to confirm about it.”

 

“Of course! What is got to do with that ert man?

 

“Who know you are quite bored without him since he is busy entertaining those beautiful women.”

 

“Me? Bored? Huh! I don’t care about him being too absorbed those women, Kazuya. It just, I feel strange what those binbos see in Ryo till they are like dog, wagging their tails toward that ert man.” Erika shot her thought upon hearing Kazuya’s explanation.The man laughed softly hearing the mocking tone from the long hair woman’s mouth before he added more.

 

 

“I know why, Erika. They said he is y, manly and naughty for a man. Even he has that devil look that could melt any women heart.” Erika rolled her eyes feeling disgust hearing the praises on Ryo. Her gaze now fall on Ryo who sat not far from her, and eyed him intently to see which part of him that fits all the praises. Sadly, for her, there is none.

 

“y my foot. He is the best player, Kazuya.”Erika told the man.

 

At that moment, Ryo was kissing one of the women’s cheek, making the woman giggled softly. Shaking her head, instantly she focused back toward the tall man, trying to wash the disgust view that she saw earlier.

 

“Hahaha….why do you say that Erika? Isn’t he is your best friend?”Erika grabbed her glass back and sipped a little bit.

 

“I say that because I know him, Kazuya. Seriously, Kazuya, Nishikido Ryo is y?Tch….you should see him when he ate sloppily and his stupid face when he watched .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter