Chapter 2

Help her before the depression gets to her.

I walked out of the bathroom and took deep breaths; my arm was dripping but oh well. I deserve it.

Every cut, for every name, for everything.

The night went by quick but how fun school again. I went to the library and saw kwangmin he waved to me. I guess I had to sit with him.

“I wrote the song. It’s called My ears candy. ” (Pretend she wrote it)

I gave him the sheet.

“What is this?” he grabbed my wrist. Damn sweater. I knew it wasn’t long enough.  I pulled back

“It’s nothing of your concern. Just read the song.”

“Anhi” he looked hurt.

“I’m not talking here. Read the damn song and that’s it.” I walked out the library and to my next class. He has some nerve. Yeah I know I seem like a right now because I was rude to him. But how dare he look hurt. He acted as if he had a right to know what I do to myself. He’s like them too. Just because he’s my partner dosent mean he should pity me. Its all an act I know it.

***

I walked out of the school hoping to avoid anyone. I did. I got home and the tv, oh did I ever mention my parents? Well they both travel around the world leaving their daughter behind because you know im ugly and who would want to see that. So I live alone I guess they only come home on the holidays and sometimes my birthday. As I barely sat down on the couch I heard someone knock.

Maybe it’s the little kids that sell cookies. I could use some of those. I opened the door and instead I saw kwangmin. I closed it.

“Anhi !”

“What do you want !”

“To talk ! You said you wouldn’t talk at the library so were gonna talk here” I got up.

“I don’t want to talk.”

“Anhi just let me come in” I let him. It was the smartest thing to do in case any of those girls were watching or something.

“Why do you do that to yourself?” he looked at me.

“Its none of your business.”

“I want to help”

“You want to help? Ani. You just want to know whats wrong with me so you can go make fun of me with your other kingka and queenka friends. If you cared about me you would stick up for me in the halls for all the years weve been going to school together. We’ve gone to the same school for 3 years and all of a sudden im such an interest for you?” I was crying now. Not because I was sad but because I was frustrated and angry.

“Anhi its not like that”

“Than what is it kwangmin ? Why the sudden interest in me? Why do you all of a sudden care? I could die tonight and no one would notice. No one would care.” I looked down and suddenly he was hugging me.  A hug.. I haven’t had one in so long. But still I stood there.

“why are you doing this?”

“I want you to get better anhi. Listen I’m sorry I don’t stick up for you in the halls its just something I don’t want to be apart of. Ive never once made fun of you believe me. If anything Im the one trying to shut everyone up. Im not like they are. If I was would I risk my image talking to you like I do, risking people seeing me coming to your house? Im not like them Anhi. I want to see you get better.” He held me tighter. I don’t know what it was but I had a warm feeling inside. I actually felt good just being with him. I hugged him back.

“Okay” I gave in

“Really !” he let go his face was glowing.  I nodded.

“Good so lets start with these. Why?” he grabbed my wrists and stared them down.

“Well I get bullied everyday, whatd you expect?” I shrugged it off.

“Promise you wont do it again.”

“I cant promise that. Until things get better I don’t know what ill be doing.” I looked at him straight in the eyes. I was serious. Its not gonna get better just because were friends now. It never will.

“Fine but think positive alittle?” he asked he tried to be cute, it worked. But I wasn’t trying to blush infront of him

“Ill try” i lied

“Good, so were friends now?” he asked

“Ne friends” I smiled.  Honestly its been a while since ive smiled.
_____________________________________________________________________

2 chapters in one day! Sorry if it might seem short though/: Comment subscribe !

Don’t be a silent readers lovelies !