Chapter 12

Help her before the depression gets to her.

When we got home it was pretty late. Almost 12. I got out the car and kwangmin walked me to the door.

“Well I guess ill see you tomorrow.” I said.

“Oh yeah,” he nodded. And gave a smile.

“Night” he told me. I started to turn around.

“Uh Anhi?”

“Ye..” I couldn’t finish my sentence. He cupped my face and kissed me. My eyes were wide open. Whats going on? He broke away.

“Goodnight” he smiled once more and walked off to his car.

What is this? My hands are sweaty, my hearts racing, my stomachs turning. I don’t like this feeling one bit.

I walked inside and went on my blog. For once I didn’t feel like posting depressing stuff.

I read through other peoples posts.

I have mini heat attacks everytime you look at me.

His eyes, his smile,  his laugh, his voice, I didn’t name him but he popped into your mind didn’t he. I shook my head. Aish Kwangmin ah…

“Stop anhi.” I hit my head.

“Stop.”

I the tv. A show came on.

A guy and girl were hugging. “Saragnhae.” She said. He replied with and I love you too.

I changed the channel.

“But I love him!” *click* “Hes everything I want.” *click* “ Why isn’t he mine?” *click* I turned off the tv.

I jumped into the shower I always think in there.

As I got out. I began brushing my teeth.

“I shouldn’t have taken a shower… I think im in love with him.”

***

I woke up it was already 2 pm. I shot up.

“” minwoo is gonna kill me. I started changing my clothes and walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

55 text messages.

I opened them.

54 from Mickeeymouse

1 from Pikachu

My heart jumped.

Then I opened it. Nevermind.

Minwoo ah said to text him back.

That was a let down. How was he not gonna say anything about last night? I shook my head, its better to forget about it. I looked for minwoos number and called him.

“ANHI WHERE ARE YOU!” I jumped.

“Walking out the house. Mianhae minwoo ah I over slept.”

“I can see that, hurry and get down here!”

“Arraso” I hung up. As I locked the door I turned around and saw Youngmin in a car. He has his own too?

“Anhi” he called. I stood there.

“Uh ne?” I didn’t move.

“Where are you going” this is kinda creepy.

“How long have you been parked here?”

“Oh not long, minwoo ah told me to come and get you, since its gonna take a while to wait for a taxi or bus,”

“why didn’t he call kwangmin?” I raised an eyebrow. “he was busy.” I gave in.

“Arraso.” I jumped in the car. He began to drive. He music, I wasn’t really paying attention since I didn’t really wanna look at him.

“oh you know this song?” he asked, I didn’t realize I was singing along. I nodded.

“Your voice is really pretty anhi” he smiled,

“Thanks,” I can feel the tension in the car.

“Is there something you have to say ?” I asked.

“Uh yeah, do you hate me?” we were getting closer to the mall.

“I don’t hate you, I just feel like the way you reacted to my scars where unnecessary and hypocritical. You had no right. ”I shrugged,

“I know anhi, im sorry. And it came out of regret. Im so sorry,” he parked infront of the mall.

“Yeah well I gotta go Minwoos waiting for me.”

“Arraso, Bye Anhi” I nodded, and walked off. 

________________________________________________

Sorry it had taken me a while to update/.\  Ive been so busy! I have freshman band camp which irritates me because i cant play my little clarinet because im used to the bass one, everyone there annoys me, ive gotten two teeth in the back pulled out and i cant eat normal food, and im getting braces tuesday/: sorry ! ill try harder!

Subscribe, Comment (: ?