Chapter 24

Help her before the depression gets to her.

3rd person pov

youngmin had picked up minwoo and anhi, then minhee who was minwoos date. Anhi never imangined herself going to prom with a guy, well going to prom in general.  Youngmin really liked anhi, when he saw her he was at loss for words she was that beautiful. He hated himself for once thinking she was ugly like everyone else. 

When they got there everyone greeted anhi as if she was a celebrity. But everyone doing that made her uncomfortable. 

"Maybe i shouldnt have came" she said.

"Dont think that anhi, why would you say that?" youngmin asked her as they sat at one of the tables.

"I dont like being around people," she shrugged, she tried to brighten her mood so she wouldnt make youngmin feel bad but it didnt really work.

"Youngmin mind if we sit here?" kwangmin said basically dragging miyoung with him.

She glared at anhi. It made her worry.

"No." anhi said.

"Cmon Anhi, let me see with MY TWIN brother and his DATE at prom." he said enphasizing a few words. She knew what he was trying to say. She rolled her eyes.

They sat there for about 30 minutes with a few awkward conversations. Anhi and miyoung were both annoyed.

"Youngmin im gonna step out for a bit, i kind of have a head ache with all this music" anhi said he nodded and she gave him an apologetic face.

Youngmin got up to talk with some of his other friends and kwangmin had excused himself to use the bathroom. But miyoung knew he was lying she followed him without him knowing.

Anhi stood in an empty hallway looking outside of a window. far away from where the prom was being held. She wanted the night to be over so bad but she would ruin youngmins night if she left. 

"Anhi" it was a girls voice. she turned miyoung.

"Mm-m-m. You just dont listen do you?" she crossed her arms. Anhi was confused.

"What?" 
"Its a shame i thought you were actually gonna keep your word about kwangmin, and since my men couldnt take you out before ill just have too."

"What are you talking about miyuong?" she was walking closer to anhi. She had a pocket knife, 

"Miyoung look i promise you nothings going on" anhi tried to back up more but she was already against a wall.

"No, he talks to you, he compliments you, he looks at you like if hes in love" she was getting real close now.

"Thats him not me, i swear im not doing anything" she confessed

"well maybe i just have to get rid of you anyway just so he could do that to me." she said pointing the knife to her stomach.

Something wanted anhi to push her knowing how easy it would be but the other half just wanted her to do it just so she could kill her already,  so that way when anhi does have the strength to commit suicide she wouldnt have to just because miyoung would do it for her.

"Miyoung stop!" when she heard that she stabbed the wall next to anhi making the person behind her and anhi think she was just stabbed. Anhi had jumped but when she realized nothing happened she fell to the floor stunned at what happened she was ready to die and it didnt happen it let her down. The person behind them ran to her it was kwangmin.

"Her face was priceless!" miyoung began to laugh. Kwangmin shot her a glare and went back to anhi

"Are you okay?" he held her cheek she only turned away.

"What are you kids doing down here?" a light flashed at us. It was security

"We were leaving." miyoung said trying to leave.

"Whats that?" he walked to the knife.

"Whose is this?" he asked, miyoung tried to walk away.

"Young lady get back here. none of you can leave until i get some answers." kwangmin was getting annoyed.

"Its her knife. Miyoungs, she was gonna stab my girlfriend" anhi widened her eyes.

"She also had people break into my girlfriends house. Im sure if you went down to the station and looked up a police report she was a suspect for it" kwangmin said, 

"Looks like your in alot of trouble miss" he grabbed her by the arm, 

"Your gonna have to come with me." he dragged out of the school.

"You cant do this to me! Its my prom night! Im gonna be prom queen!" her voice faded as they walked down the hall.

"Im not your girlfriend" anhi pushed kwangmin away and got up.

"Well will you be? Now that miyoung will probably put away for a while give it shot please?" he grabbed her hand. She gave a small nod hoping he would notice

"You said yes!" he picked her up and spinned her she laughed.

They walked back in hand and hand once again. Youngmin spotted them he felt down at first but he got over it. He knew this might have happened.

"So your together again?" he asked trying to put on a smile.

"Ne im sorry youngmin" anhi apologized he waved it off

"No its okay i figured this was gonna happen. Good luck guys" he waved before leaving. Poor guy anhi thought.

"Dont worry about it anhi look, hes already with another girl" he reassured her, she did think about it youngmin is a kingka he could get anyone he wanted.

"Can i get your attention ladies and gentelmen!" a guy on the stage said.

"Time to announce prom queen and king!" 

"Ha look oppa, your gonna be queenless" he shrugged,

"i have my queen already" he kissed her cheek and she blushed

"Prom king is Jo Kwangmin!" he walked up to the stage,

"And your queen by a close vote... Kwe Anhi !" anhi didnt move she was so confused. She saw kwangmin smiling big and she forced herself on stage.

"GO ANHI!" Minwoo yelled and everyone cheered for her. Everyone likes her now? How could this be?

The guy put the crown and tiara on the two.And a slow song played for them to dance.

He held her close never wanting to let go. She felt safe in his arms. This was a dream come true. She never once thought this would happen to her. Anhi the girl that was once called a nerd and the ugliest girl in school. She began crying thinking about it

"Kwangmin i love you, thank you so much" she tightened her arms around him tighter.

"I love you to anhi," she smiled and he kissed her passionately. Everyone wooed.

The night was perfect. And she hoped the rest of her life would be too.

____________________________________________________________

COMPLETE ! The End!(: Well i hope you guys liked it! And thank you to everyone who subscribed and gave me so much support on my break up ! It really meant alot to me you all have no idea! Thanks for hanging in there! And be on a look out for a minwoo love story i will soon write! 

-Lisz

BOYFRIENDFIGHTING!