Chapter 20

Help her before the depression gets to her.

Minwoos pov

we crawled out of the cabinet to meet with the police. they didnt catch the guys unfortunately. But we gave them the tapes from the security cameras we had.

"Is there anybody you know that might want to hurt your friend."

"Lee Miyoung" i said almost immediately. The officer nodded. 

"Arraso thank you for your time." he said as i closed the door. The window was broken, thats how they got in.

i turned to anhi she was still scared.

"Minwoo i dont want to be here anymore" she was holding her head rocking herself.

"What did i do wrong?" she shook her head.

"Noona you did nothing wrong just stay calm okay?" it was 2 am now. 

"I dont wanna live here. i Dont wanna be here." she told me. Its not like i had a car i cant take her anywhere else. Maybe i should call hyung?

"ill just call kwangmin" i took out my phone.

"Ani ! Not him."

"Well who else is there noona? If i call youngmin your still gonna be in the same house as kwangmin"

"call him instead, id rather have youngmin come." i rolled my eyes and called youngmin. 

He understood everything and said hed be on his way here.

"Im gonna go get clothes" anhi said. I nodded. Why is miyoung still bothering anhi if kwangmins already going to prom with her? Anhi is starting to get bad again and this is gonna make it ten times worse.

She came back with her clothes and book bag and we walked outside where Youngmin just arrived. I grabbed benji before we walked out

"Are you guys okay?" 

"Ne" i replied She only nodded

"Is kwangmin sleeping?" she asked

"Ani, he was there when i answered the phone" i bit my lip in frustration. I hope their parents arent home because theres gonna be alot of arguing. She hit his head

"You babo!" she said.

Anhis pov

"Ow Anhi !" Youngmin whined. Why would he do that!

"Dont you know that we're arguing right now!?" he shot up.

"You are?"

"Ne..." i said suspiciously It seems like Youngmin likes me or something. I shook my head and laid back on the seat. Ani I doubt it,

A few minutes later we arrived Kwangmin was pacing on his porch

 I grabbed my bag and got out the car.

"Noona dont be so hard on him" minwoo told me.

I nodded.

"Yeah whatever" we walked up to the porch and kwangmin hugged me.

"Anhi your okay!" he had a tight hug It was a nice hug but I was annoyed cause i didnt enjoy it right now.

"Let go of me." I opened their door without waiting. I saw their noona there.

"Anneyeong Unnie" i bowed she did the same.

"Could you please show me to a room?" i asked she nodded and led the way. Kwangmin was calling me but i acetd as if i didnt hear him.

"Uhm Miss Anhi i believe Mr Jo is calling you." she told me as i walked in the room. She stood outside of the room.

"Who  youngmin?" i stuck my head out and saw kwangmin but pretended i didnt he was walking to my room and he was close to it.

"I dont see youngmin. Thank you for showing me the room unnie Goodnight" i said quickly but gave a apologetic face since i shut the door and locked it.

"Anhi! Open the door and tell me what happened!" he demanded. I ignored him. 

"Anhi!" i was getting really annoyed. I opened the door and smiled.

"GO ASK MINWOO!"  i yelled and shut the door in his face.

Kwangmins pov

Yah why does she have to be so stubborn? I walked away knowing that i probably shouldnt bother her anymore.

Minwoo and my brother were sitting on the couches.

"You wanna tell me what happened?" i asked minwoo he nodded.

 

Why is miyoung still bothering her? She said she would stop. I walked to my room frustrated. I'll just confront her tomorrow

Anhis pov

i woke up and got ready for school. I jumped when i woke up i forgot i wasnt at my house

i got up and wore this.

I didnt bother getting cute clothes last night. Then i remembered. Wheres my kitty?

I walked down stairs to see their noona

"Good morning " she greeted

"Morning, do you know where minwoo ah is at?" she nodded.

" i believe he is still sleeping miss anhi" she pointed to a room. I nooded

"I just need to get something" i said as i walked into the room. Benji was sleeping next to him. Since i knew hed be okay i walked back out and grabbed my bag

"Mina unnie ill be going now, ill return for my things after school" i told her.

"You dont want to wait for the Jo twins Or mr No? They should be up soon" she said.

"Ani l have to go early anyway" she nodded and i walked to school. 

I liked the cool brisk air in the morning it was always so calming to me. 

When i walked up the stairs everyone was staring at me.

"wheres her group of kingkas?" alot of people would say.

I walked up to Miyoung she was handing flyers out to everyone. They all said to vote for her and blah  blah blah.

"Miyoung" i called to her she smirked at me.

"Here vote for me and my kingka" she shoved the flyer to me. There was a picture of her on one side and kwangmin on the other. Vote for Miyoung and Kwangmin For Prom king and queen. It read. And he didnt tell me?

she smirked.

"Your bestfriend didnt tell you?" right he was my bestfriend and thats all. I was angry and sad. I felt betrayed. I smacked the flyers out of her hands. And pushed her against the lockers. 

"Miyoung!" i paused. And slowly let my hand drop.

"You win. You can have Kwangmin. Just please stop torturing me." i looked down but i can tell she was smirking.

"Fine ill stop" she said. i nodded.

"Gomawo" i walked away with my head down. I went to the bathroom. I was so angry. I could feel my anxiety coming back. I shook my head and took deep breaths. I knew what was coming I locked the bathroom door. I grabbed one of my textbooks and threw it at the mirror. It shattered. I was crying.

I fell down the wall with my back against it. I clamed down a little and took a little more slow breaths. I picked up a mirror piece. And let it glide across my arm. I took a deep breath and let it out. Good thing i wore a sweater today and no make up.

Kwangmins pov

When we woke up anhi wasnt there. My noona told us she left and we left after her as soon as we finished getting ready.

When we got there we didnt see her but i saw miyoung.

"I thought you said you were gonna leave anhi alone!" i growled. 

"It was a warning oppa. I only did it to scare her. but worse will happen if you tell her or leave the day of prom" i rolled my eyes and walked away.

We saw anhi walk outside of a bathroom

"Anhi!" i called she turned but walked away. Minwoo went to her. We followed

"Anhi" he called her. she waited for him.

"bwoh?" she wiped her eyes.

"Are you okay?" he asked. She nodded

"Fantastic" she nodded then sniffled. but she still smiled. She looked at me and then my brother.

"I have to go to class now" she waved. I dont think anyone else saw but i did there was dry blood on her hand.

____________________________________________________

Long Chapter! Im sorry i havent updated lately but i dont think i will be able to update for the entire week starting tomorrow. I have band camp all day from 8-8  I hope i dont die ! Well dont forget to let me know what you think and to subscribe !