Chapter 21

Help her before the depression gets to her.

Anhis pov

during class i got up and left to use the bathroom. Well thats what the teacher thinks. I needed to calm my nerves. i walked up to the garden on the rooftop. I liked it there. it calmed me real quick. I walked up the stairs.
"Anhi!" the voice was deep. Please dont let it be...

"Kwangmin" i said as i turned to see him.

"We have to talk" he told me. 

"I cant talk to you. Mianhae but i have to go."i continued to walk away. he grabbed my hand. I could feel my blood rush to my face. I have to stop doing that.

"No really please kwangmin leave me alone someone will see me talking with you and they'll tell miyoung." 

"Fine if thats the case." he pulled me into a small janitor closet it was crowded.

"Kwangmin!" i hissed but very quiet. He grabbed my hand and stared into my eyes. I was lost in his i didnt realize he was pulling up my sleeves.

"Please tell me. Why anhi?" i snatched my hands back and hid them behind me. I looked at his eyes again. Tears began to form in his eyes.

"it was because of me wasnt it?" i didnt know how to answer that. I wanted to blame it all on miyoung, for her trying to ruin my life but it kinda was because of kwangmin too. I didnt know what to say. Then i knew.

"Mianhae kwangmin, but i never want to see or talk to you again, you helped me alot, but what miyoung is doing to torture me. I cant put up with it anymore. Shes gonna drive me to my death. Im so sorry. One day maybe you can forgive me? " i put my hand on the doorknob.

"Anhi i forgive you please dont leave. I like you anhi it will kill me to see you go. Jebal? I really like you." i stared at  him one more time. 

I gave a small smile.
"I liked you. Again, mianhae." i turned and gave him a kiss on the cheek and opened the door. As i walked back to my class the bell rung everyone was switching classes. 

I have a feeling im going to regret my decision.

_______________________________________________

Its a very short chapter. Sorry guys/: