Chapter 10

Help her before the depression gets to her.

“You can keep this, this, this, this, that, not this, this..” minwoo kept on going I wasn’t really paying attention. I was staring at my phone waiting for kwangmin to text me. I was sitting on my bed so minwoo was basically shouting.

“Anhi! Im done! Throw all this out,” he had two garbage bags of clothes. “Anything else that’s in there can stay. Tomorrow you can go get new clothes since its Saturday.” I nodded. He looked at his watch.

“I should get going its already 7” its been 4 hours and no text.

“Oh okay,” we walked down to the living room.

“Bye minwoo thanks for help today” I smiled at him

“It was nothing bye noona” he waved before I closed my door.

“Well benji I guess kwangmin isn’t coming so its just me and you.” I picked him up and I took him to my room. I watched tv for about another hour great its 8 and no text.

After a while the doorbell rang. I walked down the house and opened it.

Youngmin?

“Uh hi, I was wondering if kwangmin was here” he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

“Oh uh no hes not, he went off with miyoung last time I was with him.” I told him.

“Oh, hey uhm do you mind if I come in?” he sounded nervous. A kingka? Nervous?

“Uhm sure?” I moved out of the way as he walked in.  “You can sit if you want.” I told him he nodded. I sat on the other couch.

“look anhi I am really sorry for being a jerk to you, I just didn’t want to be here when I was and I was irritated.” He said.

“Your only saying that because im becoming pretty now.” I looked down at the floor

“No anhi I was going to tell you anyway before the showcase when I thought you weren’t there remember?” he was right,

“Arraso, its whatever though, it happened and it wont change.” He nodded. I felt rude he still hasn’t seen my entire house.

I got a text I immediately grabbed my phone.

Im so sorry anhi ill be over in 5 minutes. Ill explain later.

-pikachu

I put my phone down.

“Youngmin?”

“Yeah?”

“Do you want a tour of my house?”

“Sure” we got up and I walked up the stairs with him following.

“Well  you’ve seen the kitchen, livingroom, and dance studio, ill show you my room.” I told him.

“Hey anhi feel free not to answer but where are your parents?” I told him about them.

“And they leave you in this big house by yourself?” he asked. I nodded.

“They think it would keep me entertained. ” I said as I opened the door. “There it is” I extended my arm to show emphasis.

“Whats this?” he grabbed my arm. God damn.  Just like how his brother did. I snatched my arm back.

“Nothing.” He looked hurt.

“Stop with that face! Don’t you dare look hurt. You don’t think people like me who get bullied by people like you do this to themselves? You should’ve known.” I said walking back down the hall. He grabbed my arm.

“Anhi im so sorry.” The door bell rang.

“I have to get that.” I snatched it again and walked down. I opened the door

“Anhi Im sorry Miyoung.. why are you crying? And what is youngmin doing here? Whatd he do to you?!” he pushed me aside and got in his brothers face.

“What did you do?” his voice was cold. I wiped my tears. I didn’t know I was crying. Figures I always cry when I get really irritated and angry.

“Kwangmin stop” I told him. He backed off. “He didn’t do anything. In fact he was leaving.” I told him youngmin nodded.

“Yeah I came looking for you and now I found you so see you later.” He walked out the door.

“Are we still going out to eat cause im starving.” I told him trying to change the subject.

“Oh yeah sure” I nodded.

“ill go change.”

___________________________________________________

Sorry its short:c Comment subscribe(: