Chapter 13

Help her before the depression gets to her.

“Minwoo ah!” I called to him. His arms were crossed and he was tapping his foot. Im in trouble.

“Anhi ! Your late”

“I know Mianhae, I overslept.” He looked at my outfit.

“That outfit makes you look pretty, I guess I wont punish you for being late” he said,

“Bwoh!? Punish me!?” he nodded. “Uh duh, anyway! Lets get going we have to start going to these stores so you can get more clothes.” I nodded and we walked into the store he began handing me clothes.

“go try them on” he said.

“Hey minwoo ah can I ask you something” he nodded.

“your not gay right?” it was an awkward question but I was just wondering he knew so much about clothes.

“BWOH?!! Of course not ! My mom is a designer im always sitting during her shows so I know what works. How could you think that!” I turned pink thats embarrassing.  “Uh mianhae ill go put on clothes now.”

After walking through the stores we walked to get ice cream. For some reason my kiss with kwangmin stuck in my head the entire time. I had to tell someone about it, and since minwoo is my friend I decided to tell him. He ordered ice cream and we sat at the tables.

“Minwoo ah”

“hm?” he said while eating his ice cream.

“Kwangmin kissed me last night and I cant stop thinking about it. Is that weird?” he gave me a big smile.

“Aww! Noona your in love with kwangmin hyung !” I turned red.

“Shh! Minwoo don’t be so loud !” I covered his mouth. He nodded when I removed my hand he had a big smile on his face.

“So are you guys dating now or what?” he said

“what” I replied. His smile faded

“Why? If he kissed you?” I shrugged,

"he hasn’t said anything to me about it." I began picking at my ice cream.

“Hey uh anhi lets go” he began getting up, he was staring at something.

“Bwoh?” I turned at his gaze and he pulled my arm.

“Ow Minwoo that hurt what are you staring a-” kwangmin? Oh. And Miyoung. My chest hurt.

“No, stay. It probably dosent mean anything” I said. He nodded. We finished eating and continued walking around the mall.

“Oh anhi !” a girl was calling me I turned around, Oh miyoung.

“Hi, ” i said. kwangmin was hiding behind her. “Did oppa tell you me and him were on a date!” she smirked,

“Oh how nice. Im happy for you both.” That hurt so bad. “Uhm me and minwoo gotta go” I said turning around.

“Anhi wait!” kwangmin called I turned.

“What.” I said coldly.

“Can I come over later?”

“I wont be home. I have to go bye,” I lied. Me and minwoo turned and left.

Kwangmins pov

I hate miyoung! Anhi probably hates me now.

*Flashback*

“kwangmin! Somones at the door for you.” Youngmin called.I smiled.  Maybe its anhi? I walked down the stairs and saw miyoung. My smile faded.

“Can I help you?”

“Ne! Go on a date with me!” she said. Gross.

“No thanks” I tried closing the door and she held it open.

“Listen buddy. Your going on a date with me alright? Or trust me I will make your little friends life a living hell. Sure shes getting better, but I can make her worse in a split second, arraso? So lets go were going out.”

How can someone be so cruel? I gave in. I closed the door as we began walking to her car. Anhis gonna be crushed. I was just about to confess to her and now I have to deal with this?

*end of flashback*

Miyoung squealed. “Ahh the look on her face!” I glared at her.

“Oh don’t give me that face darling, you have to act like you wanna be with me or else Anhi gets it.” She smirked at me. How do I get out of this?

Anhis pov

Me and minwoo walked home, quietly.

“Anhi im sure it was nothing” I shook my head.

“Oh yeah, her saying it was a date, that’s nothing?” Was he leading me on? Now I know how those girls I follow on my blog feel. I hate this feeling.

I opened the door and benji greeted me. I picked him up , minwoo closed the door and we walked to my room.

“Are you okay anhi?” I couldn’t take it no more. Im not used to having all these emotions.

“No minwoo.. I hate this, I hate that I  might actually be feeling that im in love with kwangmin and then just have my heart crushed like that. It’s a horrible feeling that I cant get rid of. Its like its permanently drilled into my brain, I want it all to go away” I rested my head on his shoulder he patted my back.

“Its okay Noona, Ill help you get through this, I mean were friends, I have you back 100 percent.” After hearing that I hugged him. Minwoo was a true friend.

“Don’t worry, he’ll realize how terrible Miyoung is. “

 I hope so minwoo. I hope so.

____________________________________________________________

Update! I like being able to write chapters(: it relieves me :3 Well comment/ subscribe! (: