Chapter 3

Help her before the depression gets to her.

It’s the weekend ! finally no school. I can just relax at home. But of course alone. I got up and did the morning routine like always, you know, like shower brush your teeth, that sort of thing. After I finished eating I sat on the couch and opened my laptop. In case you didn’t know I have my own blog. Its where I post all my depressing stuff. Its another way to relieve my self.

Kwangmins pov (Point of view) 

“Okay im leaving !” I called to my brother

“Where to? I wanna go!” youngmin called. He was my twin.

“You cant.” I said calmly.

I walked out of my house and figured Id go see Anhi, she probably wont be busy and maybe we can rehearse today or something. As I walked down the streets I saw a coffee shop. Maybe shed like donuts? After I bought them I walked to her house and knocked on her door. She opened it

“Kwangmin what are you doing here?” my face flushed. Her appearance. She looked cute. Shes already cute I mean its just she was wearing short pajama shorts and her hair was in a bun and a large t shirt it was just adorable.

“hey I asked you a question.” She said waving her hands over my face. Oh thank god maybe she didn’t notice.

“Oh uhm I brought donuts” I gave a cheesy smile,god could I sound any stupider?

“Im allergic” she looked at me with a straight face. My smile faded. Im such a babo ! Then she laughed.

“Im kidding, lighten up.” Me? Lighten up? Oh boy, this is gonna be a long day.

“Come in” she closed the door behind me as we sat down.

“where are your parents?” I asked her, she criss-crossed her legs and began typing on her laptop

“working.” She didn’t look up. ”theyre not ever here, unless it’s the holidays or occasionally my birthday.”

“Oh” wow I feel bad for her. No wonder she does those things to herself she has no one.

“Its whatever I don’t care, its nice to be alone sometimes. But its nice to have company” she smiled at me. Her smile was pretty. I don’t get why people called her ugly. She really isn’t.

“Anyway why are you here really? No one comes to a persons house randomly with donuts.”

“Ahh your wrong I just did and you aren’t just any person you’re my friend” I smiled and so did she. She shook her head and looked away quickly.

“I have to pee” she got up to the bathroom.

Anhi pov

I got up to "pee" . I lied. I cant get attached, all this smiling is bad. I really cant get attached at all. Ill hurt myself.

Kwangmin povs

Her laptop interested me. Im so curious. As I looked at it I noticed she had a blog. Cool. Nevermind. The things she posted were indescribable.

“ Im tired of living.”

“Im a worthless piece of crap”

“I know what its like for people to not care”

“Ahem”she cleared . Great im caught.

“Find what your looking for?”

“Uh I wasn’t really looking for anything” I rubbed my neck awkwardly.

“Then?”

“Curiosity?”

“Curiosity killed the cat babo. You Looking to die?” she raised an eyebrow. God this girl's intense.

“Uh no?” i said. she grabbed the laptop and sat back down.

“So whats all that about?” I asked

“My therapy”

“That’s therapy? That’s more like antitherapy. Your bringing yourself down doing that”

“Well I like it.”  She really does need help

“Why don’t you get some real therapy?” she looked at me.

“Real therapy? I'll pass.”

“Why? It could help.”

“Help? Why should I bother paying a person to tell me what I already know about myself?” I sighed.

“Sorry Kwangmin but it wont help. I know your trying but it really wont help at all.”

“Well alright.” i gave in.

Youngmins pov

Why didn’t kwangmin let me go? Ill follow him. Donuts? That’s all he wanted and I couldnt go? Wait hes not going home? Whose house is that? Hey I know her shes the girl everyone calls ugly. Why is he with her? Hes going into her house? Oh no. This cant be good.

______________________________________________________

Sorry I didn’t update yesterday ! But Comment subscribe please !! You guys make me feel lonely:c