Chapter 7

Help her before the depression gets to her.

3rd person pov

The twins and minwoo all walked out of the school walking to Anhi who was reading a book on the bench.

“Shes great? Look at her ! Shes reading a book! Shes a nerd! ” kwangmin was getting irritated. He hated when people talked bad about her.

“Shut up youngmin.” He did so.
“Anneyeong anhi!” minwoo smiled at her brightly all small smile appeared on her face but when she saw youngmin it faded.

“Anhi this is Youngmin” minwoo introduced him

“Youngmin this is Anhi” kwangmin beamed

“Theres another one of you?” she asked kwangmin. Youngmin was annoyed.

“Technically hes another one of me I was born first.” She stared at youngmin for a while. Observing him. She knew he wasn’t like kwangmin or minwoo. He must be the mean one. She thought

“Why are you staring at me.” Youngmin began to feel uncomfortable. Kwangmin and minwoo didn’t say anything because they knew anhi was like this.

“Mianhae.” She got up. “So guys where too?” she asked.

“Your house.” Kwangmin smiled. She shrugged.

The guys really liked her house. (Authors note: sorry guys I never mentioned anhi has a really big house, cause yanno shes rich. Well they are too but they pefer her house. Ill give you a tour at the end kay!!)

They walked too her house almost in silence until minwoo broke it.

“So Anhi, kwangmin, are you guys excited for the showcase?” he asked happily

“I guess” anhi said. Youngmin rolled his eyes.

“Why don’t you guys rehearse at your house and show hyung!” minwoo suggested.

“Uhm..” anhi didn’t really feel comfortable around him. Sure she was gonna dance it infront of him anyway but it didn’t feel right.

“Uncomfortable ?” youngmin smirked. Kwangmin nudged him.

“Of course not right anhi? we’ll do it.” Kwangmin said. She nodded.

They got to her house and she unlocked the door. Kwangmin and minwoo put there bags on the floor and youngmin followed. He looked around. He was surprised. She had such a bad wardrobe. But yet her house was amazing and big.

“Not what I expected” he mumbled to himself. She walked around the living room.

"Benji?" she called out to her cat. He finally appeared and she picked him up.

"Look kwangmin hes getting chunky." they laughed as she set him down.(ha i thought i should just add benji there randomlycx by the way they did by him food and cat supplies in case you were wondering!)

Youngmins pov

I stood there awkwardly as minwoo and kwangmin walked to the kitchen. They began grabbing food from the cabinets and fridge like nothing. Its only been two weeks and theyre already comfortable with her.  Anhi was on her laptop sitting at the table.

“Youngmin aren’t your hungry?” minwoo asked I shook my head.

“Ani, so are we gonna watch you guys dance or what?” I asked irritated. Anhi stared at me. She made me really uncomfortable.

“Yah! Can you not stare at me so intensely !“ I couldn’t take it.

“Hm, Mianhae. I was just trying to figure you out. I think I just did. ” what is she talking about?”Ill go change then ill be back.” She cut me off before I could say anything. She got up and left. Her house was big so it must take her a while to get to her room.

“Whats that supposed to mean?” They shrugged.

“I fink she fmeans she fows what fype of ferson you far” minwoo said with his mouth full.

“She barely met me!” I defended myself.

“Yeah but your giving off a bad impression hyung” minwoo said after he swallowed.

"Just be nice Youngmin" my brother said

“Whatever” I rolled my eyes. She cant know me. Im only acting this way because I don’t want to be here.

She walked into the kitchen grabbing a waterbottle. She actually looked cute. Aish what am i thinking! Why couldn’t she dress like this at school though? Maybe then people wouldn’t call her ugly.  She closed her laptop

“Alright to the studio then?” she said. Studio? Oh god. This girl is probably richer than us. We all nodded.

As she walked infront I paid closer attention to her. She had a really nice figure. Maybe even better than the queenka. Kwangmin nudged me.

“Stop looking at her like that” he whispered harshly. Jeez. Whats his problem

Kwangmins pov

As we were walking I noticed youngmin staring at Anhi. He better not get any ideas! But I wouldn’t blame him. Anhi did look nice. Her stomach was showing this time.. Aish she needs to change! I don’t want minwoo and youngmin to see her like that!

____________________________________________________

Update! Woaahhh Kwangminnie getting jealousc; Aish it seems like its kind of a love story for youngmin >.<, ah i stink at this.-.  I always update at like 12 in the morning or later than that.-. sorry! Comment subscribe!
Oh and Anhi wore this!
 

Oh and dont think i forgot the tour!

Her house

 

her room

Living room

dining room

kitchen

Dance studio

game room

Home theater

Extra rooms

 

Bathrooms

End of tour ! 
Oh And Benji !

 

Dont forget comment lovelies!