Chapter 22

Help her before the depression gets to her.

kwangmins pov

she cant possibly mean that? i walked out to find her but she was already gone. How do you get rid of a mean girl? Prom was now in 3 days. What do i do?

Anhis pov

As soon as school was over i ran to kwangmins house, i greeted mina but quickly grabbed my things and benji.

when i got home there was a man near my broken window. I grabbed one of my textbooks and hit him on the head knocking him unconsious. 

When that happened a lady came out my house.

"Excuse me young lady i dont know who you think you are bu-" it was my umma.

"Anhi?" she asked.

"Who is that guy? " i asked 

"Hes fixing the window well was until you hit him, what was that for anhi?!" she said placing her hands on her hips.

"I thought he was trying to break in" i said plainly. She tried to wake up the guy. When she did she apologized for my actions. He said it was okay though and i sat in the living room with her. I sat on the couch petting benji.

"So you got a cat? And a makeover?" she raised an eyebrow,

"Yup" i said plainly.

"Wheres appa?" i asked.

"He went off to buy new furniture" i rolled my eyes. We didnt even need it.

"So tell me anhi why was the window broken and why did you change the locks? your lucky your father knows how to unlock some of the windows in here. We looked like we were trying to break in!" her voice raised a little.

"People broke into the house." i shrugged

"And you didnt call us?!" she said

"It wasnt neccesarry, i had it under control." i kept my voice firm. 

"Anhi you cant be left here alone anymore." she told me. "I suggest you travel with me and your appa." she said again. 

"No. You are not making travel the world with you guys. I dont want to have to switch schools every week." i told her.

"Anhi its for the best. That proves its not safe for you." she said pointing to the window.

"Well what if i get roomates?" i asked

"Your finally gonna introduce us to your friends?" she asked. Well friend. i thought. 

"Uh yeah." i said and as if he knew i needed him minwoo walked into the door.

"Anhi where were you after sch-" he stopped when he saw my mom. "Oh anneyeong miss" he bowed
"Oh look umma its my bestfriend No Minwoo!" i got up to minwoo and dragged him to the couch with me.

"Oh mianhae, Anneyeong Ajumma" he bowed again. 

"No need to be so formal minwoo, please call me Nami." he nodded.

"Anyway, he can be my roomate umma!"

"Roomate?" he was confused.

"See anhi he isnt positive yet, its better for you to just travel with us." 

"Oh Ani, Nami. I would be happy too live here with Anhi, not to be rude but you cant let her travel with you, shes my bestfriend," he said

"Yeah Umma, i need minwoo ah."

"And you both are just friends?" she raised a brow, i turned kind of pink. She did not just suggest that we were anything more.

"Of course umma!" i said,

"Arraso, ill have to run it through with your appa, and minwoo make sure you have your parents approval." she told us. He nodded. She got up and walked to the kitchen.

"Minwoo you are a life saver." i told him.

"No problem, i cant believe your parents are here." he said

"Me either," i told him.

"Oh so anhi, ive been meaning to ask you." i looked at him

"Ne?"

"Are you going to prom?" he said

"Why?" i got suspicious he isnt really planning on asking me right?

"Well i was wondering that if you were i didnt want you to be alone in case i didnt go or did, because i was gonna go with Minhee from my choir class" anhi your so dumb of course he wasnt gonna ask you, i was relieved.

"Oh well i dont think so, but you can go still have fun." i told him.

"i dont want you to be alone though anhi." he told me 

"Ill be fine," i reassured him.

Minwoos pov

Ehh, How do i tell her that youngmin hyung wants to go with her?

"Something troubling you minwoo?" she asked.

"Ani, uhm" i should just squeeze it in.

"Actually i know someone who wants to go with you." i told her. Her eyes went wide.

"A guy actually wants to go to prom with me?"

"Dont be so surprised!" i playfully hit her.

"Who is he?" she asked.

"He just wants you to meet him at the park at 5 arraso? just go meet up with him." she nodded.

***

Anhis pov

when my appa got home we talked everything over, minwoo would be able to be my roommate but i was also gonna have to get a maid who would watch over us. I didnt argue. as long as i didnt have to travel the world with them. They were gonna leave that night, but i wasnt surprised, i figured they were gonna leave soon. Minwoo went home to talk to his umma about living with me and hed be back before my parents left to let them know if he could live with me. Before he left he picked out my outfit to wear to the park.

as i walked to the park there was a bunch of rose petals on the floor making a trail, at the beginning in chalk was written Follow the petals anhi. She smiled a bit, this was cute.

she continued walking and saw a smiling Youngmin.

"Oh you came!" he smiled big.

"Uhm yeah, are you serious about this?" i asked him wondering about kwangmin.

"Dead serious," next to him was a tank of helium and ballons in his hands. 

"Give me a second." he said, He blew one up, tied it and then handed it to me.
"read it out loud." he smiled. I nodded.

"Will" he handed me another one.

"You" another

"Go" 

"To"

"Prom"

"With"

"Me?" i finished

"Will you?" he smiled. I honestly cant say no to this. It was so cute, and the fact that he made the effort to think this out. it made me smile.
"Yes youngmin." he smiled. 

"Seriously?" i nodded he gave me roses and hugged me.

He was so sweet.

Youngmins pov

I Went home smiling big, i didnt think shed say yes.

I walked into the house and lied on my bed.

"Well someone seems happy" kwangmin said.

"Well yeah, i have a date to prom"

"Oh good for you, whose the lucky girl" i hesitated to tell him but it came out anyway,

"Anhi" 
Kwangmins pov

"Anhi" my eyes went wide. hes got to be kidding

"Your joking?" i asked

"Nope" i dont know what came over me but i pinned him to the ground.

"How could you do that! You know i like her!" i yelled,

"And she liked you too but you fooled around with Miyoung!" That got me even more mad.

"You know that wasnt my fault!" he began to push me off of him.

"Well too bad, shes going with me!" he pushed me off of him and walked out of the room. 
Miyoung is ruining my life.

___________________________________________________

Update ! Cooment please?(: