Chapter 14

Help her before the depression gets to her.

3rd person point of view.

After Saturday Anhi shut everyone out. Minwoo was the last person she talked too. That night There was a knock on her door. She looked out the window careful enough to make sure no one saw. It was kwangmin. She walked back to her room. She didn’t want to see him, she didn’t want to talk to him. He had texted her several times too but she ignored each of them. Once she thought her life was going good it just had to be ruined. She would cry in the corner of her room. She felt pathetic. She never thought she’d be one of those girls to cry over a guy but there she was.

On Monday she got up and changed. She was gonna reveal the new Anhi today.

She quickly changed, and walked down the stairs she fed and pet benji and went out the door and began walking.

“Anhi!” kwangmin called to her. She continued walking and didn’t turn around. She already knew it was him by his voice.

He began running to catch up to her.

“Anhi” he grabbed her by the arm and snatched it back.

“Can you like not touch me?”

“Anhi don’t be mad with me please, and go home and change, you don’t have to be someone else.” He told her. She ignored everything and continued walking.

When she walked into the school everyone was staring right at her.

“omo…”

“is that anhi?”

“how did she become so pretty?”

She ignored everyone and walked into her class and sat at her desk.

A boy approached her.

“Hey Anhi..” she looked up. “You look really nice today, maybe we could go out sometime?” before she could say anything kwangmin gave the guy a little shove.

“Move along buddy.” His voice was cold. He took a seat next to her.

“Anhi can we please talk?” she ignored him and took out her books. Minwoo and youngmin walked into the class.

“Hi anhi” minwoo said smiling big then he saw kwangmin sitting next to her. She gave him a get him away from me look. He nodded. Truth is he wasn’t sure if he could

“Hey hyung do you mind if  I sit there today? I really have to talk with anhi.” He said. Kwangmin knew what was going on so he didn’t hesitate.

“arraso” youngmin sat on the other side of her and kwangmin took a seat closer to the front since they sat in the back.

“anhi you look pretty today” youngmin said

“Thank you,” she quickly said and faced minwoo.

“and thank you too” she said he nodded. When class was over she walked out with minwoo. Kwangmin was gonna chase after her but he figured he shouldn’t.

He walked down the hall and was hugged from behind.

“Oppa!” he knew that voice from anywhere.

______________________________________________________

sorry its reallly short/: but better than nothing right? heh. Well comment/subscribe?