Chapter 23

Help her before the depression gets to her.

when i got home my parents were getting ready to leave. Minwoo was settled in and my parents actually left more money for him to redesign a room. 

"Alright anhi be good, your maid will start tomorrow she should be here when you kids are at school" my appa told me as i walked into the door.

"Anhi where did you get those balloons and roses?" my umma asked. 

"From a friend, uh well have a safe flight to your whatever place your going to next" i said quickly to change the subject. 
"arraso arraso i can tell when a girl wants her parents to leave" appa joked,

"Mianhae," i said quickly

"well were gonna go now, were gonna be late. Bye sweetheart." My umma said kissing my forehead. I gave her a hug. 

"Bye sweetie, dont forget to give us a call if anything happens." my dad told me.

"Okay, Bye appa" i gave him a hug and they walked out. i closed the door behind them.

"Soooo anhi, did you say yes?" minwoo grinned at me.  I smiled remembering how sweet youngmin was.

"Ne, but minwoo im stuck on kwangmin. I feel bad for going with his twin." i confessed."Im afraid ill hurt youngmin because i still like kwangmin." 

"Just tell that to him." minwoo said plainly. "Arraso"

"You never did tell me where you left to after school" he told me. I told him how i left to get my things from kwangmins house to avoid seeing him. He understood and we left to bed.

*Day before prom*

Afterschool minwoo decided to take me to the mall. So far Miyoung has kept her word. She hasnt tortured me at all one bit since we talked. We arrived and began walking around. Youngmin was gonna meet up with us later but i did explain to him my situation about kwangmin and how i still liked him. He was a little upset but he understood. 

"Oh look anhi this dress!" minwoo told me handing me a dress. He actually handed me 5 and i tried each one of them on and showed him and youngmin. After trying on the second one miyoung walked in, with of course kwangmin. Youd think a queenka and probably prom queen would be more prepared about something like her dress.

"Oh hi anhi !" she beamed to me. 

"Hi " i said plainly minwoo walked up to me. "we can go to a different store if youd like" he told me, i shook my head no.

"Are you here trying on your dress too?" she asked. oh i guess she was prepared just making sure it fits.

"Ani, looking" i said

"Last minute?" i shrugged. 

"It dosent matter to me, its not like im gonna be prom queen, good luck with that." i told her walking back into the fitting room to change into another dress. I didnt want to talk with her anymore, or risk kwangmin talking to me so she wouldnt think i was still talking to him.

I walked out and so did she. 

"That dress is pretty anhi." kwangmin said. I looked at him and nodded giving an awkward smile.

"But not better than mine right?" she said getting in kwangmins view. "Yeah, sure" he said plainly. This guy is gonna get me into trouble. I noticed miyoung shot me a glare.

I turned to minwoo and youngmin. 

"Whatd ya think?" i ask them

"I like it anhi! Its pretty!" minwoo said youngmin agreed. We went to the desk to quickly pay for the dress and left hoping to not run into them anymore.

"You okay anhi?" youngmin asked. i nodded. "just worried kinda."

"Everything will be fine anhi," he reassured me.

*Day of prom*

Since we had a half day today we got out of school early to get ready. My maid was luckily also a stylist so she was going to do my hair and makeup.

While she was doing my hair minwoo was watching tv eating since he didnt have to get ready as soon as i did.

"So anhi i kinda have something to tell you" he said giving an awkward smile.

"Whatd you do?"i raised a brow.

"I kind of signed you up to run against miyoung as prom queen" he said quickly

"YOU WHAT?! Aish Minwoo! You are so lucky im getting my hair done right now, people are gonna think it was a giant joke!" i yelled

"Itll help you anhi!" i rolled my eyes

"Right" i began looking through my phone annoyed. Did i also mention that kwangmin has been sending me nonstop texts? I never opened them or replied to any afraid miyoung would know or something. As soon as my hair was done and my make up minwoo decided to finally get ready so he began to change and so did i .

 

___________________________________________________________

Another update(: 

*Personal life infooooo*

So im kinda getting better with the break up thing and i know its been like a month and im not over it but yeah heh, but let me say ex boyfriends . Especailly when they dump you. You think you know a guy after dating for almost two years. Pshh.. Well comment subscribe(: