Chapter 17

Help her before the depression gets to her.

Kwangmins pov

We sat in class and the teacher was showing us some lesson. I couldnt stop staring at Anhi. She looked so cute taking down her notes. 

"Kwangmin!" the teacher called. 

"Uh yeah?" i asked nervously

"Pay attention!" i sunk down in my seat. Anhi giggled, I shot up again. And continued staring at her. 

I began thinking of ways i should ask her to prom and to be my girlfriend. I know. i smiled to my plan. 

I gave her a note.

Meet me at the park at 5 today?

She nodded and  continued writing her notes. 

After separating classes with anhi i began to walk to my next class. 

"Kwangmin Oppa!" oh great. Who is it? the one and only. Annoying miyoung woohoo.

"what do you want now?!" im honestly thinking about getting a restraining order.

"well im sure you saw the signs for prom" she started. I dont like where this is going.

"And i want to be prom queen. But i need a kingka to be my prom king so i choose you!" she hugged me, 

"Uhm no thats okay" i said, i took her arms off me and i walked past her.

"If you dont i will make sure anhi gets hurt. Bad." her voice was harsh. I stopped walking. 

"You know that i can get into her house no problem. It dosent matter how many times you change the lock, ill get in and make sure she ends up in the hospital." i stood still. I was suppose to take anhi to prom not her. She wont forgive me.

"Miyoung, Jebal. I will do anything but that." i turned to face her.

"Nope, its that or nothing" she began walking away. 

"wait" she turned around with a smirk on her face.

"Arraso,"  i said finally, she squealed.

"Great! Pick me up later today at 5 so we can go dress shopping!" oh great 5? i have to meet anhi later.

"I cant actually" i told her.

"Oh?"

"yeah im busy" i said

"oh well i guess anhi will get a scare later today" she walked again

"wait! Fine at 5 " i gave in. Anhi please forgive me later.

"Oh by the way you cant tell anhi about this" with that she walked off. What am i gonna do?

 

When school was over i looked for anhi so i could walk her home. I only saw minwoo.

"Minwoo have you seen anhi?" He nodded 

"yeah she wa-" 

"Oppa!" i rolled my eyes. Minwoo looked confused.

"Hyung why are you still talking to her?" he asked

"Listen do not tell anhi okay! I will explain everything to you later just dont tell her anything about miyoung" She hugged me from behind. 

"Heey..." 

"Lets go! we have alot to do!" she pulled me off and i gave minwoo one last look. He was still confused but nodded.

Anhis pov

I wonder where kwangmin oppa is?

"Anhi!" minwoo ran into me

"Yah minwoo! Is that necessary?" he nodded.

We began walking to the exit.

"Can i come over today?" he asked i nodded.

"Wheres kwangmin shouldnt we wait for him?" i asked.

"Ani, he had something to do," he told me.

"Oh okay,"

 

"minwoo?" i called to him as he sat on my bed, petting benji, and watching tv

"yeah?"

"What should i wear to go to the park?" i asked, it was already 4:30

"for what?" he asked

"im meeting kwangmin later" i smiled

"Oh uhm just pick out outfits and ill tell you" i tried on like 4 different ones and he said no to each.

I tried on my, hopefully, last outfit.

"That one!" i smiled im getting good at picking out my outfits.

"Minwoo are you coming with me or are you gonna stay here?" i asked him.

"Can i ?" i shrugged

"Sure why not, just make sure your parents know!"i said he nodded.

"Il be waiting for your return!" he yelled since i walked out the room. I walked out the house and walked to the park.

I walked around and didnt find him it was already 5 ? i sat on a bench and waited. I watched little kids played and they seemed so happy. I checked the time 5:30, i decided to call him. It went straight to voice mail. I decided to stay a little longer. It was getting dark, i got up and left. He stood me up..

__________________________________________

Hey guys, im still not quite ready to write but after seeing the support from some of you it helped me alot <3 so i got the courage to write this chapter. I WILL continue writing this, this fanfic actually helps me forget about him so its good to continue writing. so like always leave a comment for me and dont forget to subscribe, and a big thanks to everyone that supported me on my break up! It really means alot <33