Chapter 9

Help her before the depression gets to her.

3rd person pov
“Alright guys lets go.” Kwangmin said opening the door.

“Wait!” minwoo said.

“Anhi put these on” he handed her contacts. She didn’t argue. Her glasses were thick and they might fall off so she didn’t resist.

They got out the car and walked to the small festival.

“Ill go sign you guys in!” minwoo beamed as he walked away.

Anhi was nervous this is the most shes ever done for school. Having to perform in front of her classmates. This was something new to her.

“Gwenchana Anhi?” kwangmin asked, she shook her head.

“Im nervous, why didn’t we just do the music video?!”

“This will build your confidence anhi!” kwangmin smiled. She gave a nervous smile.

“Arraso..”

“Don’t be scared Anhi we’ll do great” kwangmin said confidently. He held her hand as they began walking. Everyone was staring at Anhi.

“Whose that?”

“Is she new?”

“That must be Kwangmin Oppas girlfriend? They are holding hands.”

“Shes so pretty”

“Prettier than the queenka!”

Anhi smiled a bit. People have never called her pretty before. Her face was burning though. Kwangmin was holding her hand. She stopped herself and reminded to not get attached. Good things always come to an end. She thought. They walked backstage and he let go of her hand.

“Kwangmin ” they heard someone call it was youngmin.

“Oh hi” he said to anhi. He didn’t know it was her though. “ uhm wheres anhi kwangmin?” youngmin said “I was gonna wish you guys luck and apologize.” He said mumbling the last part.

“Uhm Youngmin ah I am anhi.” Anhi said. His eyes widened. Before he could say anything else minwoo came.

“You guys start in 5 minutes! And anhi that vest!” he demanded her.

“Minwoo ah its too much skin!” she complained

“Oh well noona” he shrugged. She did what she was told.

Youngmin was still standing there.

“Uh well good luck guys”youngmin said trying to walk away.

“Wait! Youngmin, I thought you said you were going to apologize to Anhi?” kwangmin smirked.

“Oh right…” he stared at anhi. She looked beautiful to him. Anhi crossed her arms.

“Are you gonna apologize or what?” she said irritated. He nodded

“Ne, uhm Anhi im sorry for being such a jerk. Uhm forgive me?” he wasn’t good at this. But anhi didn’t want to be stubborn so she accepted it.

“Anhi and Kwangmin to the stage!” a voice called.

“Alright guys good luck!” Minwoo chimed. ”Stay confident anhi!” he said lastly before walking off.

“Alright Anhi im gonna go on the other side of the stage. Remember just don’t look at the crowd. If they say anything about you ignore them okay. You look perfect, you sing perfect, you dance perfect. Don’t worry arraso? We’ll do great. Just look at me” Anhi nodded. He grabbed her head and kissed her forehead. He didn’t intend to make it like a sign of affection really. He did it because they were friends and he thought it was necessary. Her face flushed she was very red. He hugged her and then walked off. She was as red as her shorts.

She shook it off.

“Get it together anhi!” she told herself as she face palmed herself. That was something that has never happened to her. At least not since she was 9.

“Give it up for Anhi And Kwangmin! Singing their very own song My ears candy.” The music began playing Anhi walked out and everyone was dead quiet. They didn’t know the girl they saw come in was her. She began singing and minwoo broke the silence my woohing.

“GO ANHI!!!” he even made a poster. She sang perfectly just like her dancing. Though she was sure most of the girls were gonna hate her since when they danced she was basically grinding on him. As they finished it seemed as if they were gonna kiss. But everyone was clapping and cheering. Anhi broke away and they both bowed. They went backstage.

“We did great!” Kwangmin beamed they hugged. They gave a small laugh. They were both leaning in. Anhi was nervous. She knew what was happening and she liked it. She really did.

They were getting closer just inches away.

“Anhi ! Kwangmin!” miyoung appeared. They pulled away quickly. Anhi shout her a glare. That would’ve been her first kiss.

“You guys did great. Anhi I didn’t even recognize you.” She said walking closer.

“Uh yeah. One of Kwangmins Noona helped me prepare.”

“And your clothes. I didn’t know you owned such things. Did his noona let you borrow them?” she was trying to make anhi look bad,

“Uh no there actually mine.” She said calmly.

“Oh well oppa! I want to go show you something” she grabbed onto kwangmins arm.

Anhis pov

“Oh well oppa! I want to go show you comething” she grabbed onto kwangmins arm. I was getting jealous. We were actually having a moment and then she ruined it ! Ugh!

“Uhm actually me and Anhi were gonna go out to eat.” We were?

“Please? Its only 4 cant you take her later?” she made a pout face.

“Uhm kwangmin you can go if you want, ill just hang out with minwoo ah” I said.

“You see oppa! She’ll be fine” she pulled him off.

“Oh okay ill text you late anhi.” He looked at me one more time.  ‘sorry’ he mouthed. I gave a faint smile.

“Anhi!”minwoo called. I smiled he walked over with roses.

“Ah minwoo you didn’t have too.” He handed me them.

“You deserve it” he smiled I did too.

“Wheres hyung?” he asked. My smile faded. I got annoyed. Not at him but at remembering what happened.

“He went with Miyoung. Who knows where.”

“Oh well why don’t we hang out today noona?” he asked.

“Oh sure, Kwangmin said we were supposed to go eat but I don’t know.” I said.

“Oh its okay we’ll just be at your house. We might as well start fixing your wardrobe ” he said I nodded

“Arraso.” Goodbye Ugly Anhi. And hello pretty anhi. 
____________________________________________________

This is kind of a longer chapter i hope you like it! Comment subscribe!(: 

I got a comment yesterday! I was so happy haha my reaction

lol comment guys ! Make my day! Well byeeee:* Ill try to get in another chapter since i wont be able to update tomorrowo;