Chapter 16

Help her before the depression gets to her.

3rd person pov

When they finished cleaning it was almost 10. Since her house was big it took a while.  Right now only minwoo and youngmin were with her. Kwangmin went out to buy new locks and security cameras.
 

“Anhi Im so tired!” minwoo complained,  she felt bad, she didn’t mean for them to stay there and help her clean.

“you can go home minwoo if you want” he shook his head

“to lazy to walk home to lazy to move!” he whined.

“Well if you want you can spend the night theres like 4 guestrooms” he got up.

“a bed! I need a bed!” he got up and walked into a room.

She sat on the couch right next to youngmin.

“So anhi whats the news with you and my brother?” she began to turn pink.

“Uh I dont know” she looked away from him. He gave an awkward smile. Why couldn’t I have met anhi first? He thought. The doorbell rang and she got up to open the door.

“Can we just set these up tomorrow anhi?” he asked.

“Im tired” she nodded. She was worried though, if Miyoung can get in her house what will she do when shes sleeping.

“Uh can you guys spend the night?” she said nervously they nodded. Youngmin walked into a guest room. And anhi and kwangmin were left in the living room.

“Im gonna kill her tomorrow” anhi said.

“Don’t do that, don’t waste time on her” he said putting his arm around her as they walked into her room.

“Uh what are you doing in here?” she said nervously. He laughed.

“Well..” he slid his arm to her lower back.

“Kwangmin!” she yelled.

“Im joking! Im just gonna sleep on the couch just incase if anyone comes later.” He said while laying on the couch. She playfully hit him and walked to her bed.

“Goodnight Anhi” he said.

“Night oppa” she said smiling with her choice of words. Shes never called him oppa before.

***

When they woke up it was 10am. They didn’t have to go to school until 12 since it was a half day. She got up first. When she did she felt arms around her. She looked at the couch and it was empty she turned to see a smiling kwangmin.

She felt awkward in a way, but she also liked it. She tried to make him let go but his grip only got tighter. She grabbed some of her hair and moved it around his nose he scratched it and she rolled off the bed.

“ow” she said. She got up and began to take a shower and brushed her teeth. She had forgotten kwangmin was there. She walked out of the bathroom with her towel around her and her hair in another towel. When she walked out kwangmin was staring right at her.

“Uhh” he said.

“Kwangmin!” she yelled she ran into the closet. He covered his eyes but a little late since she was already in the closet.

“Mianhae!” he apologized. She walked out in this.

“” she said walking across the room to feed benji.

“Bwoh!” he exclaimed.

“Im kidding kwangmin” she said. “Are minwo and youngmin up?” he nodded. “They left to get clothes youngmins getting mine ” She nodded.

“well im gonna start making breakfast” she said. He nodded.

“Ill go change your locks and install these camera things” she nodded.

“Thank you by the way” she went up to him and kissed him.

***

As they barely finished the boys came home and they ate. When they finished they walked out ready to go to school.

Anhi didn’t hesitate as soon as they go there she ran into the school and confronted Miyoung.

“I know you messed up my house yesterday” her voice was cold. Miyoung smirked.

“Oh not me, Im to pretty to do that. But I ordered people to do it. And its not like youll do anything to stop me.” She smiled.

“ Just leave me alone. Sorry that Kwangmin dosent want you and prefers me not my fault your too ugly for him” anhi smirked and walked away. Miyoungs jaw dropped. Anhi was surprised at herself. She felt bad for saying it but then again, everyone said it to her all the time before.

Kwangmins pov

Anhi had ran off into the school.

“Where is she going?” minwoo asked. I shrugged. As we walked in the school was filled with posters.

They read Find a Date for Prom !

I smiled. Ill ask Anhi to be my prom date and then at prom ill ask her to be my girlfriend!

This is gonna be perfect.

_________________________________________________

Okay guys i finally updated!:D Comment/subscribe?(:

*Dont read if you dont care about whats going on in my life*

Sorry guys but i always like to share haha. So Bandcamp is almost over !:D and i finally got my braces>.< they hurt so much!

Heres a picture of my nasty brace face self, as you can see im not that asian looking unfortunately:c i carry alot of my dads genes which is mexican lol. But yeah they hurt, but i might update less unfortunately. Ive been having relationship problems... and im trying to fix them but theyre also making me a bit sad which makes me not want to write as much. Sorry/: ill try to update more though.