Chapter 6

Help her before the depression gets to her.

3rd person pov

Anhi and Kwangmin practiced all week. Honestly it was really good. The dance was perfect and the song was even better. Anhi did have a very melodious voice. And together they were sure to do good at the showcase. Anhi began talking to Minwoo more too. She now had two friends. Well including her new cat Benji 3 friends. She was happy for once in her life. For a while though Youngmin has been ignoring his brother and bestfriend. He didn’t like that they talked itd ruin everything.

“Youngmin?” Kwangmin said as he walked down the stairs. No response.

“Aish Youngmin you cant be mad at me forever because I talk to anhi .” he shrugged.

“So youll just keep on ignoring me and minwoo?”

“Kwangmin do you know what people say about her? Shes the outcast. Were kingkas were not supposed to associate with her.”

“Who are you? Youngmin shes human too. As a matter of fact we were supposed to hang out today after school. Your coming.” Kwangmin said walking out the door to school

“Uhm what?! No I wont.” Kwangmin closed the door on his brother

*at school*

“Hi anhi” anhi turned as she saw a smiling kwangmin and minwoo.

“Hi guys” she began putting books in her locker.

“Oh so anhi after school wait for us? I want you to meet someone arraso?”kwangmin said, she stared at him.

“What?” she was lost. 

“Kwangmin ah I don’t want to meet anymore people. No offense to minwoo, but I like keeping a small group. ”

“Yah Anhi this is different though, please?”she gave in

“Arraso, but no more after this person. I don’t really like people.” She shut her locker and began walking by herself to the library she had a report due.

“Oh look at the itty bitty wannabe queenka.” Anhi didn’t know if the girl was talking to her or not so she continued to look for books. “Nerd im talking to you” anhi turned it was Miyoung she was the girl that got in Anhis face the first time. She was alone this time though.

“Mianhae. Can I help you?” she clutched her books.

“Ne, stay away from Kwangmin. Didn’t I already give you this warning?” she glared at anhi.

“Im sorry, what are you to him?” Since anhi met kwangmin her confidence has built up a bit. She was tired of being afraid.

“Watch your tone with me Anhi. Your playing a game you cant win.” Anhi didn’t listen.

“I don’t believe you answered my question Miss.” Anhi said. Miyoung walked away in frustration. Anhi was tired of the constant bullying she wasn’t gonna put up with it anymore.

***

“Kwangmin oppa!” Miyoung called as he entered the cafeteria. He looked around to see if he could find anhi, she must be in the library he thought.

“Sit with us!” Miyoung said, he shrugged.

“So oppa how come you haven’t been talking to us lately.” She asked sweetly. It make kwangmin uncomfortable.

“ive been busy with the showcase assignment.” He said truthfully

“Oh, whose your partner?” another girl asked. They already knew who it was.

“Anhi,” he tried to look around for Minwoo or his brother, he wanted to get away.

“Oh her” he turned to them, the girl said it in a rude tone

“What?”

“Oh its just that how could the teacher put a kingka like you with someone like her” one of the followers said in an ew tone. Kwangmin began to get irritated.

“Theres nothing wrong with Anhi.” He said defending her.

“Oh oppa you don’t have to be so nice all the time, its okay if she disgusts you too. She disgusts everyone really.” Miyoung said. That was it.

“Im sorry I have to go. And you no where? To meet up with Anhi because I like being around her.” He said in a matter of fact tone. Their jaws dropped. He began to walk off and found Minwoo.

“Hey wheres anhi?” he shrugged

“Don’t know but hey can I ask you something? And don’t get mad” he said. Kwangmin nodded.

“Okay well obviously Anhi isn’t ugly right?” kwangmin winced at the word ugly.

“No shes not.” His voice was harsh,

“Okay well I think its how she presents herself that make people think shes ugly. Anhi needs to be reinvented.” Minwoo said .

“Reinvented?”

“Yeah like a make over. We could get her new clothes, and hire someone to help her with her hair and make up. Anhi always wears those baggy clothing hiding herself and her hair is always up. If we could change her a bit maybe it will boost herself esteem.”

“Look minwoo I doubt she would let us do that to her but if that’s how shes comfortable then so be it. She dosent have to change.” Kwangmin said

“arraso, it was just a suggestion.” Kwangmin nodded and walked off to look for anhi. It was almost the end of the day anyway. But what minwoo said stuck to him. Maybe it would be a good idea.  She could get picked on less.

He began looking for Anhi but then stopped. He realized that he should look for Youngmin instead knowing he would probably run home before his brother would spot him and make him spend an evening with Anhi. Kwangmin walked around the halls and finally spotted him.

“Ah brother, remember our little hang out session today” youngmin groaned.

“Don’t make me kwangmin”

“To bad. Youll love anhi shes great.” Youngmin rolled his eyes.

______________________________________________________

This is kind of a longer chapter. One subscriber ! Woohoo!:D Comment/ subscribe?(: Dont be shy !