Chapter 1

Help her before the depression gets to her.

Anhis pov

School is horrible. I hate everyone, everyone hates me. Why do I even bother coming? Oh right. Because my parents think I have the perfect life, at my perfect school, with my perfect friends. If only I had any. Walking up the stairs to the school has to be the easiest part of my day. Here goes.

“Ugly ! You’re here.” I continued walking maybe theyre calling to another ugly person? There it goes the paper balls. They were talking to me duh. This is all normal for me but I don’t know why I put up with it.

“Okay noona that’s enough” I overheard. Like the guy actually cares. I rolled my eyes. Time to get to class.

“So class I have arranged you all partners you will be working on a song together, you are to either perform at our showcase with your partner or create a music video, or maybe both” great. I hate these stupid assignments. No one wants to work with me and Id rather work alone.

,“……… Jo Kwangmin and Kwe Anhi…….” Jo kwangmin ? I looked around I didn’t know there was a kwangmin in this class. But every other girl must know him. Theyre all shooting me death glares.

“Okay class dismissed!” I got up and began grabbing my books when I felt myself being pushed.

“Move ugly ! your in the way like always!” that one hurt. Not her words but how she pushed me, my side hit the tip of the desk.

“Mianhae..” I quickly apologized and ran out with my things.

“Anhi !” whose calling me? I have no friends. Who could possibly want something to do with me? I turned, Kwangmin ? I stopped and waited.

“Mianhae im not sure if you were calling to me or not” I said as he stared at me

“yes I was actually. May I walk with you?” I nodded

“im heading to the library though” I informed him

“Arraso, we can talk there” we can talk there? What would me and a kingka possibly need to talk about?

“uhm sure” we turned to the library, every girl was staring at me now. Great. More name calling.

I began picking out my books and he sat down I joined him.

“So anhi the song” oh yeah duh that’s what he wanted to talk about.

“what about it?” I looked only at my books.

“ well when are we gonna write it?”

“I can write it by the end of the day.” I dismissed the topic quick I don’t want to talk to im for so long

“Anhi I can help you know?”

“I know, I just prefer not too. I insist.” I got up and left the library with my books.

Kwangmins pov

Shes so strange and stubborn. But who wouldn’t be when shes always picked on all the time. Maybe I should watch over her?

I got up and followed.

Anhi pov

Schools over thank god.

“Hey anhi wait up !” more queenkas? I turned of course.

“Listen and listen good anhi .” I stared at her in the face, I don’t even know her name.

“Back off kwangmin oppa okay? Hes to good for you. You’re a pathetic bit of nothing. Your useless. And don’t even think of falling for him because lets face it youll only hurt yourself okay? Im doing you a favor by telling you this alright? So just back off” she pushed me.

“Alright girls do whatever.” She turned as her hair smacked me in the face. Then her friends started hitting me.  My body hurt so bad. Their scratches, heels puncturing me, hair pulling, and a couple of punches. Everything hurt my body felt numb. But her words ran through my head a pathetic bit of nothing. Your useless.

“Hey !” it was a guys voice

“That’s enough! ” kwangmin?

“Oppa?” they all look horrified.

“You girls are pathetic, 6 against 1? You all disgust me.” They all got up and ran. I quickly got up and started walking away it hurt so bad but I didn’t need him to see that I was weak.

“Anhi ! Are you okay?” I nodded. I knew if I talked id cry.

“let me drive you home anhi” I shook my head no.

“Please anhi?”

“Ani , I can walk.” And with that he left me alone. I walked home and went straight to my room and cried like every other day. Nothing will ever get better for me. Everyone hates me for no reason, what did I possibly do to deserve this? I broke down. No one was home like always so I let it all out. I did the only thing that I know will help. Cutting.

I walked to my bathroom took my razor from behind the pills and cut. It felt good. One cut for pathetic, two cuts for useless, 3 cuts for not being good enough, and a cut for each bruise those girls left on me. Im better now.

____________________________________________________________

what do you think? please comment ! Oh and if anyone would want to co author this story with me that would be a great idea ! Just let me know !