The End- PART ONE

Made in Korea

"Oh my god! Sehun-ah, come look at this!" Luhan shouted from the couch, his eyes wide because of the news he'd seen on the television screen. He shook his head in disbelief, reading the scrolling commentary across the bottom of the screen— PEOPLE REBEL AGAINST PERFECT MATCH SYSTEM. FIRE ENGULFS TOWN SQUARE: CASUALTY NUMBERS UNKNOWN.

"You know, Lu, I'm trying to make bubble tea like you asked me to, and now you're all trying to distract me with this news business-" Sehun blinked a few times when he saw the television, to make sure he was seeing it right. "Oh wow... Why are they rebelling, though? We're... Happy..." Sehun whispered, more to himself than to Luhan, as he walked up behind the couch and leaned down, resting his elbows on the back of the furniture piece. 

"... I don't know..." Luhan sighed, and flicked off the television; even though he felt something, a memory maybe, itching at the back of hid mind, he decided just to drop the subject for the time being. He turned around on the couch and sat on his knees, smiling when he saw what a mess Sehun was after trying to cook. Luhan chuckled and reached up to hook one finger into Sehun's shirt collar, pulling him down for a quick kiss. "What sort a mess did you make this time, Sehun-ah?" The blonde boy asked, using one hand to fix Sehun's hair, which had been messed into disarray during the cooking.

"Well, there's no mess, really, but the boba aren't boba-ing..." Sehun trailed off, pouting at his cooking-troubles.

"I'll help you," Luhan said, rising from his spot on the couch. "Whoa- oh my god," He said, sinking back down onto the couch just as quickly as he'd gotten up. He pressed two fingers to each temple, surprised by the dizziness he'd felt at standing. He shook his head a few times in an attempt to get rid of the spots in his vision. After a few moments, the colorful spots cleared, but a small headache lingered.

"Luhan, are you alright?" Sehun asked, worry clear in his eyes. Luhan laughed lightly and nodded that he was fine, pulling Sehun by one hand into the kitchen to fix the bubble tea. When he saw the boy's mistake, he had to suppress a laugh.

"Well.... Sehun, you have to boil the boba before you put it in the tea..." Luhan bit his lip, trying not to laugh at the silly mistake that the younger had made. "Did you even read the directions?" Sehun just made an annoyed face and got out a pot to boil some water in for the boba. Luhan winced as a stabbing pain hit behind his eyes. He closed his eyes and leaned against the fridge and took a few slow, deep breaths. He suddenly felt as though his head was going to explode. Like the pressure one would feel when they go up in an airplane, but much more severe. "What the hell...." Sehun turned away from the stove when Luhan spoke, and immediately turned off the burner and hurried over to his boyfriend when he saw the state Luhan was in. 

"Luhan Hyung, do you need to go to the doctor? I can call Dr. Zhang now... He can help-"

"No, I'm- I'm fine, Sehunnie, really. It's just a bad headache, is all." Luhan forced a smile and stood up as normally as he could. Sehun pursed his lips, not sure whether or not he should believe the other. Luhan really did look like he was in serious pain, and Sehun didn't want him to do anything that would make it worse.

"Well... At least go lay down then? Please?"

"Sehun, I'm fine-"

"Just... Do this for me, please?" Sehun whispered. Luhan let out a breath through his nose and, reluctantly, agreed.

"Okay. I'll just... I'll just go and get in bed, is that okay?"

"Of course, Hyung, I'll bring in your tea when it's ready," Sehun beamed as he said this, but was met with a skeptical look from Luhan. "Alright, IF it's ready." Luhan chuckled and ruffled Sehun's hair, shuffling through the kitchen, and down the hall. 

When he got their bedroom, he changed into his pajamas, and climbed under the covers and into bed. He wondered why he would be having such a bad headache. At this point it was almost debilitating– an incessant, repeated pounding behind his eyes and a pain like a hot knife in the back of his neck. He squeezed his eyes shut and groaned, wanting nothing more than for the ache to go away. 

"Hyung?" Sehun's voice entered the room from the doorway and Luhan opened his eyes, but the light in the room seemed brighter than before and he was forced to shut them again.

"Hmm?" 

"Do you need anything? I tried my best but the bubble tea isn't going to happen... But can I get you anything else?" Luhan could hear how disappointed Sehun was about the bubble tea, so he just shook his head. 

"No I don't need anything. But... Will you come lie with me, Sehun-ah?" Luhan whispered, flinching with every pound of his head. Sehun smiled.

"Of course, Luhan Hyung." He started to walk over but the other stopped him.

"Wait. Will you dim the lights first?" Luhan asked. Sehun tilted his head, confused. He blinked rapidly, squinting at the light switch– if he turned it any lower the lights would be off.

"Well... Do you just want me to turn them off then, Hyung?" 

"No just dim them, it's really bright in here."

"But... But if I turn them any lower, they'll just be off... Hyung, they're already dimmed."

Luhan tried to open his eyes again, but again the light seemed too bright, almost as if he was staring straight up at the sun on a summer day. 

"Um.... Yes, just turn them off then-"

"Are you sure I shouldn't call Dr. Zhang, Hyung?"

"Yes I'm sure. Please come to bed, Sehun-ah."

And so Sehun, even though he knew he should have called the doctor, did as Luhan wanted him to do. As he wrapped his arms around Luhan, whose back was pressed against him, he did his best to dismiss his feelings of worry. 

"Hyung?"

"Hmm?" There was a pause then, and Sehun rested his chin on Luhan's shoulder. 

"I love you, Luhan Hyung," Sehun whispered. Despite the pain he felt, Luhan smiled. 

"I love you too, Sehun-ah. More than anything."

And lying there pressed together with their legs intertwined, it was the safest either of them had ever felt. And both of them wondered how they possibly could have gotten so lucky as to have been made specifically for each other. But even as they fell asleep, that feeling of doubt– of uneasiness– still hovered in Sehun's mind. 
_______________

Sehun woke a few hours later and, still drowsy, checked the time— 3:00 PM. They'd slept for almost three hours. He sat up in bed, where Luhan was still curled next to him asleep. He watched the steady rise and fall of the Luhan's chest and ran a hand through his hair, which was sticking up in all different directions. Sehun pondered letting Luhan sleep longer, but he knew the boy always got frustrated when he couldn't sleep at night because of a mid-day nap. He placed a hand on the boy's right shoulder and shook him gently.

"Hyung, you should get up now," Sehun whispered, "you won't be able to sleep tonight if you sleep longer now." Luhan didn't respond. Sehun narrowed his eyes at the blonde and pouted. "Hyung, it's time to get up..." He placed one hand under Luhan's back and flipped the boy to face him. Luhan's head lolled to the side and his arms were limp. "Hyung?" Sehun searched his boyfriend's face and realized that Luhan was unusually pale. "No....but, Luhan Hyung, wake up!" Sehun felt the sting of tears in his eyes and he shook his head frantically. He grabbed Luhan's shoulders and shook him, harder this time. "Hyung, please!"

Luhan didn't respond. Sehun was shaking as he stumbled out of bed and grabbed for the phone. He dialed the phone for Dr.Zhang as quickly as possible, returning to the bed to sit by Luhan. He cradled the other's head in his lap, and muttered to himself. "Answer... Please answer, please..." Though he wasn't sure if he meant the phone or Luhan. After four rings, Dr.Zhang picked up.

"Hello-"

"Dr. Zhang! Please help, Luhan... He won't wake up, I- I- I've tried talking to him, and he doesn't respond. I don't know what's happening to him! He... Had a really bad headache earlier today and then he thought the lights were bright when they were dim and, and, please just help me-" Sehun choked out between sobs and panicked breaths.

"Sehun, slow down. Is Luhan breathing-"
"Yes! Yes he's breathing but," Sehun paused and glanced at the boy in his lap. Luhan's breaths were growing slower. "I don't think he will be for much longer." Sehun wiped the tears from his cheeks and tried to take calming breaths. 

"I'm on my way with an ambulance. Stay where you are. Don't leave his side. Call me if something changes." Then Sehun heard the dial tone as Dr. Zhang hung up.

"But–" Sehun squeezed his eyes shut and leaned his forehead against the older's. "Please don't die. Please..." 

Sehun could hear the sirens of the ambulance in the distance and he suddenly couldn't hold back his fear anymore. He buried his face Luhan's neck and cried, balling his fists in Luhan's shirt and squeezing in some attempt to release the fear. After what seemed like forever, the door to their bedroom was slammed open and Dr. Zhang was in the doorway. Sehun tried to say something, but he suddenly couldn't. There was a sound like rushing water in his ears, and he could see that Dr. Zhang was saying something to him, but he couldn't hear it. Dr. Zhang took Sehun's face into his hands forced the boy to look into his eyes.

"Sehun, you have to let go, you have to let go of him so we can help him!" Dr. Zhang's voice echoed in Sehun's mind for a moment before he comprehended what was said. He immediately let go of Luhan, who was then rushed away on a stretcher by two other men. Dr. Zhang stood from the kneeling position he'd taken on the floor and pulled Sehun along behind him to the ambulance. Then, Sehun was able to say what he'd wanted to say when Dr. Zhang first arrived—

"Hurry."

_________________________________

A/N: 

 
Helloooooooooooo people. So This is not the end, as you can see from the title, it is only PART ONE. 
I was just gonna finish and then post, but it's been FOREVER (as usual) since I updated, and I thought you guys deserved an update... Yeah.
 
So I hope you like it and for all you HUNHAN shippers following this story, you finally got what you wanted! :D
 
Anyways, PART TWO will come out asap, but probably not that soon because I have a lot going on. I hope you liked this PART ONE!!! Please comment below!!! 
Love y'all!
-Luhandsome123