"Alone" for a While

Made in Korea

 

Chapter 9- POV- Luhan
 
 
"Yah! Luhan! H-hyung! Stop it!" Jongin giggled as I continued to nibble on the skin just between his ear and his jaw teasingly. 
 
"Hmmm...why should I, Jongin-ah? You know you like it," I whispered into his skin in my best y voice, feeling the sound vibrate against my lips. 
 
"Well...because...yeah. I don't have a reason, you're right. Please continue," he replied with a sigh. I scrunched up my face and sat up in his lap.
 
"Well, that's no fun!" I whined. 
 
"But it got you to stop, didn't it?" He smirked at me, satisfied.
 
"Yah! I said no more reverse psychology!" I scolded and dove back down to tug on his ear lobe with my teeth; but he stopped me with a hand on my chest. I watched his tongue glide along his perfect pink lips leaving them slightly wet and shining. While he was distracting me, I didn't notice he had placed one hand on the back of my neck and one on the small of my back. When I finally realized what was happening, I was already flat on my back with him on all fours on top of me.
 
"Oh, Hyung. You're rusty, you didn't even notice," he teased.
 
"Not my fault. You're the one who's been all 'not tonight, Luhan Hyung. Not tonight', for the entire trip," I said, imitating him. 
 
"I know. I'm sorry~" he groaned leaning down, molding our bodies together, and I was reminded how perfectly we fit.
 
"Mmhmm. It's fine, just don't disappoint me now," I joked.
 
"Oh I won't. Believe me," his eyes flashed and he his lips again. I grabbed the collar of his shirt and smashed our lips together. It had been way too long. 
 
I moaned when he on my bottom lip and slid his tongue into my mouth. I spread my fingers into his hair and gripped the dark locks. I felt him roam around the inside of my mouth and decided he had had enough fun for now.
 
I lightly bit down on his tongue, just hard enough so that he couldn't escape my hold. I raked my teeth across it once and felt his hands form fists on my back, gripping my shirt. 
 
I'd have to remember that little trick.
 
I s my hands up under his shirt, craving more contact with his sinfully dark, soft skin. I felt him shiver at the touch of my cold, pale fingers. I brought my hands up higher on his torso and he raised him arms above his head instinctively, letting me tug the shirt over his head, exposing his whole front. 
 
I trailed one finger along the lines of each muscle on his stomach, biting my lip ily. I sat up underneath him, forcing him to sit up as well, shoving him onto his back, balancing on his elbows. Putting one knee between his legs, I pressed it into his crotch and leaned down pressing a kiss into his belly button and lightly nipping the skin just above it. I grazed my hands over his sides and and nibbled a trail from his stomach to his neck. He let his head fall back and hummed deep in his throat when I began on the dip in his collar bone.
 
"You. Just. Damn it, Luhan," he whispered breathily. I stopped and hovered centimeters away from his lips, eyes wide and feigning innocence.
 
"Hmm? What?" 
 
"I forgot how good you are at this," he smiled pressed our lips together again, pushing upward with his hips, to remind me. I sat in his lap, straddling him and turning my head to deepen our kiss. Grinding against him a little I pulled away from his lips and he growled impatiently, pulling my neck forward roughly. I steadied myself with my hand on either side of him and sat up onto my knees, but in my moment of unbalance he flipped me over his lap onto my back.
 
I groaned when I landed, "Oooooh," I laughed, "," I nodded at him as he turned around, pinned my arms next to my head, and sat on my thighs so that I couldn't move.
 
"Mmhmmmm,"
 
"That was new, when did you come up with it?" I asked as I struggled to escape his grip.  He grinned at my struggle and said
 
"Oh. I learned it from a friend recently. Personal experience, you know, is the best," he joked.
 
" you," I replied wiggling my wrists and trying to bend my knees.
 
"Hmm...no I prefer it be the other way around, personally." He then glanced down at my still clothed body and frowned. I raised my eyebrows, curious as to what he would do about this dilemma. He couldn't let go to get rid of my shirt without freeing my hands, but I could see no other way for him to remove the clothing. He narrowed his eyes at me, irritated. 
 
Suddenly a mischievous smile spread across his flawless face and I tilted my head in curiosity. He leaned down excruciatingly slowly and a line from my jaw to the beginning of my button down shirt. Then he looked up at me and, keeping eye contact, took the first button in his mouth. I scrunched up my face in confusion, and then saw him tug back on it once, and the button popped off of the shirt. 
 
My mouth dropped open. I certainly had not expected that. He let the button fall back onto my chest and continued with the other four of them, leaving me to stare wide-eyed at this action, which, for some reason, was incredibly arousing to me. By the time he was on the third button, still two to go, I was breathing hard, doing my best not drool. In the end, he ripped the shirt off with his teeth and then ravaged my mid region with his mouth, letting go of my arms, knowing I wouldn't stop him at this point. After a few minutes I looked down and noticed six dark red, bruising spots on my torso and smiled. My favorite part. 
 
Then I realized something.
 
"Yah! Kim Jongin!" He stopped abruptly, glancing up at me with swollen, pink lips. "That was a brand new shirt you just ruin-" he shut me up with a kiss. His lips tasted like salt and the piña colada we had shared earlier in the day. I his lips and he pulled back.
 
"Just shut up. I love you, but just. Shut. Up," he begged between kisses.
 
"Okay, okay. Continue. As you were,"
 
"Oh no, we're done with that," he shook his head and moved his hands down to my belt buckle, "we are way done with that," he yanked my jeans down to my ankles and then off, ducking down and kissing the skin just above my boxers. I groaned, aggravated. I threw my head back and pursed my lips. I knew what he was waiting for, and I refused to beg for it.
 
I felt him slip my boxers off and spread my legs apart, his face inches away. I could feel his breath up against my thighs. My breathing was quickly becoming irregular, and I felt my legs start to quiver. 
 
"You know what I want. Beg me for it, Luhan. Beg," But I just shook my head. "Hmm... Fine," he started to rise from his position on the bed.
 
"No~nono! Fine! Fine. Please. Jongin, please!" I whimpered, making him grin. " you," I mumbled.
 
"Like I said before," he repeated, "I prefer it be the other way around." 
 
----
 
When I woke up I was snuggled into Jongin's bare chest and his arm was around me, his thumb moving back and forth against my shoulder. I looked up at his face and saw that he was lost in thought.
 
"How did I do, Jongin-ah?" I joked.
 
"Mmm."
 
"Yah! I asked-"
 
"Good."
 
"Good? GOOD?! Are you ing with me right now."
 
"No, that was earlier," he replied, and I saw a smile slide onto his face; but then it quickly vanished.
 
"Yah, Jongin-ah," I pushed myself up and balanced on my elbow, "What is it? What's wrong?" I smoothed the worried crease on his forehead with my thumb.
 
Jongin was silent for a minute, looking everywhere but at me. 
 
"Well, remember when I said I wanted to be alone?"
 
"yes..."
 
"Well...it's just because I wanted some time to think about-"
 
"About what those guys said. Right?" I guessed. He looked at the floor, ashamed.
 
"Yes. I just...I can't help but wonder about it. Which is unfair to you because I exploded on you when you said they might have a point; but honestly that's what got me thinking. If you think that maybe they have a point...then maybe they do." He shrugged and I sat up in bed next to him.
 
"You value my opinion that much?" I teasingly put a hand over my heart.
 
"Yah! Luhan Hyung!" He objected to my silliness.
 
"Alright. Alright. Well what exactly do you want to do? We can't really go ask the people at the labs, if what Baekhyun said about them is correct. So...what?"
 
He looked at me, shocked.
 
"You- you would want to ask? You'd want to know?"
 
"If you want to know, I want to know. If not, then we'll forget all about it," I explained.
 
"I think...I think we need to go see them," he said quietly. I bit my lip and nodded.
 
"Okay. Well we'll just go to the community building and get their address or phone number or something, alright?"
 
"Mmm. Yeah," he immediately stood up and began packing things up and getting dressed.
 
"What? You want to go right now?" I asked.
 
"Uh huh," he looked at me innocently. I let out a large sigh and stood up, grabbing my shirt and jeans off the floor and pulling them on.
 
"Okay, but you have to do something for me afterwards..." I said, batting my eyelashes. He down-right laughed at me, but he agreed. 
 
Satisfied, I helped him pack up and we checked out of the hotel, hopping in our car and, holding hands while driving, began home.
 
"But Jongin-ah...what is it that you expect to find?" I asked him.
 
"...I'm not sure...it just seems important."
 
---------------
 
 
"Hi, we're looking for someone. Are you the person to talk to?" I asked a pretty young lady sitting in front of a large desk covered with piles of papers.
 
"Yeah...hang on a sec..." She pressed a finger to her ear, which I now realized had a little Bluetooth device on it. "Uh huh....mhmm...yeah... Okay, thank you! Call for more information anytime!" She said happily, then turned to us and said "can I help you?"
 
"Yes. We are looking for-"
 
"Hold on a moment,"
 
"Oh...okay."
 
"No! Not you!" She waved at me, "sorry. I'm new and I'm trying to get the hang of things still..."
 
"It's....okay... So we are looking for a man named Baekhyun... Byun Baekhyun."
 
"Is that all you know about him?" She asked.
 
"Uhhh...yeah," 
 
"No no. Not you, sorry boys," she cringed and pointed to her ear. I nodded, but I was becoming a little bit irritated. "Okay. Please continue, I'm so sorry about that!" 
 
"It's fine. So Byun Baekhyun."
 
"No way! For real?!" 
 
"Ummm..." I started.
 
"No not you."
 
"Oh my god!" Jongin whispered angrily.
 
"It's fine, it's fine, just calm down, Jongin-ah," I comforted.
 
"Is he hot?" She said to whoever she was talking to and then let out a squeal, "okay, girl, seriously go talk to him!"
 
"Excuse me," I tried. She scoffed at me.
 
"Um yeah! Excuse you! Can't you see I'm having a conversation? Rude!" She rolled her eyes and turned her swivel chair away from us, facing the filing cabinets behind her desk.
 
"Wow. Just...wow," Jongin said pinching the bridge of his nose.
 
"Okay. There is a really simple way to fix this problem," I said as I took out my phone. I looked around and found a sign with all the contact information on it and called the front desk. 
 
The girl let out a large sigh and told her friend to "hang on. A work call just came in," then she clicked a button and said "hello? Can I help you?"
 
"Yes, thanks. I'm looking for someone named Byun Baekhyun and I'm kind of in a hurry, so if you could stop having a conversation with your friend and actually help me that would be great," I said sassily. She slowly turned around to face me with a guilty look on her face.
 
"Of course, sir. Sorry..." She hung up the phone on me and her friend. "So Byun Baekhyun? Is he in the population or not, because if not I can't really help you-"
 
"What do you mean?"
 
"Well, there are people who-" she paused and narrowed her eyes at us, "well ," she muttered.
 
"Pardon me?"
 
"Nothing. Forget I ever said anything, Byun Baekhyun you said? Hang on," she stood up and frantically began shuffling through the filing cabinets, seemingly at random.
 
"What did you mean earlier? About being in the population?" Jongin asked.
 
"Huh? What are you talking about?" She said innocently.
 
"....nothing," I concluded before Jongin could say anything.
 
"Ah! Byun Beakhyun! Here he is!" She pulled a folder out and took out a picture. "Is this him? Do you know what he looks like?" 
 
"Yep! That's him," I told her.
 
"Great," she handed me a post it note, "just write down whatever you need and then you can go," she said quite frantically.
 
"Thanks."
 
"Don't mention it!" She gestured at us with her hands for us to hurry.
 
I flipped through the pages and wrote down his phone number and address. Then Jongin and I left for his house.
 
A/N:
 
well. This was my attempt at almost-, my dear subbies.
I hope it wasnt pathetic...heh.
i didn't know whether or not to rate it 'M'...so I just played it safe.
 
yeah.
I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER I WORKED REALLY HARD ON IT.
yes.
:)
 
<3<3<3<333333333333