Chapter 19 -- Jealousy

Monsters: The Mousetrap

"I am not seducing him. We don't even talk. I talk, he makes noises." Hana replied haughtily. 

Hyosung rolled her eyes at her, "You're really gonna go with that story?" She told her.

"It's not a story, I am not seducing him." Hana told her, "He isn't being seduced."

Hyosung scoffed, "You're really stupid, aren't you? I knew this would happen if you spent a night in his cell. I cannot allow that anymore."

"Why not? What are you so afraid of? He's your pet forever, isn't he?" Hana accused. She was upset over Hyosung’s treatment of him. She was just using him and not letting herself feel bad at all for all the damage she had done. Imagine all those young girls in other cities, still trapped in the sewers, all wrinkled and old. If they hadn’t died by now, then they were still suffering.

“He won’t be my Kiki forever if you keep this up, you insolent girl. You don’t know, do you?” Hyosung snapped at her, burying her faces in her palms. “You don’t read fairy tales, do you, Hana?”

Hana’s face scrunched up in displeasure, “Those aren’t real. Why should I?” She said, “It’s better to be realistic about life rather than follow children’s stories.”

Hyosung glared at her, “And that’s exactly the reason why you don’t know and why you don’t get to be beautiful forever.” This girl was so stupid, how could she not see it? She had to eliminate this threat to her entire well-being or else she would lose everything.

“What are you talking about anyway? Why are you so upset over whether or not ‘Kiki’ likes me? Is that even his real name?” Hana countered. “How do you even come across someone like that anyway? You just magically pick up a monster and it does your bidding?”

“You stupid fool! That monster is Kikwang, he is mine! He’s just under a spell so that he listens to me! That’s what he gets anyway! I’m beautiful, I will always be beautiful. He just never saw that, he should have known better, I’m beautiful and everything any man could ever want.” Hyosung blurted out as her anger grew. “All you do is waltz in here and all of a sudden, he wants to refuse my orders?! You’re the one who will change him back! It’ll be all your fault!”

Hana looked at her with wide eyes, “Are you serious? That monster used to be a human?” She scoffed, “You turned a poor man into that, for your own selfish whims? What do you want from him anyway?” This was getting good, she was getting free information about this from Hyosung. She riled her up and now she just needed to get all she could before Hyosung realized it.

“I’m NOT SELFISH!” Hyosung yelled at her. “It’s ALL HIS FAULT! He was the one, he refused to love me! I’m beautiful! He’s the selfish one! If he had just loved me, then he wouldn’t have this problem. He would be with me and normal! But no, he had to reject me! And NOW,” Hyosung’s eyes were crazy, her breath quicker, “He’s got his eyes on you. YOU! You average irritating little !” She shouted.

Hana blinked once. This whole thing with the youth and the spells and the girls and the monster. It was all over the fact that the human version of the monster rejected her. Just because he didn’t love her, she started all of this nonsense. She pinched the bridge of her nose, just to make sure she wasn’t going crazy. She opened her eyes and looked at Hyosung in front of her. “Nope.” She muttered to herself.

“Okay, so why are you so worried about me in a cell with him then? He’ll stay by your side forever now won’t he?” Hana asked her.

Hyosung groaned impatiently, “You really don’t get it, do you? True love’s kiss is what sets him free. Just like all the fairy tales. That’s it, you’re in your own cell for the rest of your time here.” She said, distressed with all this talking. This girl was stupid, she hated her with every ounce of her being. But she couldn’t help but envy her a little. Kiki looked at this girl, like how she wished he would to her.

“You’re joking right?” Hana scoffed. “You really think I could be his true love? I don’t even know him. We can’t even talk how am I supposed to fall in love with someone like that?” She said incredulously.

Hyosung smirked, “You’re right. How are you supposed to fall in love with a monster? I’m just going crazy, thinking that he would leave me for you. Why would he do that?” She remarked. “Yeah, he used to look so good, all toned and muscular and only I know what that looks like. What do you know about him? Nothing.”

“Exactly. You’re worried for nothing. Why would you worry over me anyway? I’m a nobody, I’m average.” Hana added on, she needed to stay in the same cell as Kikwang if there was ever going to be hope for either of them.

“You’re right. Why should I even be bothered by you? I have my girls.” Hyosung smiled as Kiki walked in behind them, carrying another young blonde. 

His shoulders drooped and Hana froze, she had wondered just how much of the conversation he had heard.

“She’s exquisite.” Hyosung smiled devilishly. “I’ll enjoy this.” She said, taking the girl and starting the process of taking her youth. Kiki walked out of the room slowly, not giving one look to Hana.

“So where do you want me to go?” Hana asked Hyosung, she was eager to hear the answer she longed for.

“Keep him company. He’s always droopy when he gets me a girl.” Hyosung said, not breaking concentration on her spell even once. 

Inwardly, Hana cheered. She chased after Kiki and tried to touch his hand, he swiped her away and she froze. She was still alone in a cell with a monster, and she actually wanted to be there.

That was the scariest part. Had she accepted her fate? Or was she just delusional for wanting to be in the same room as him?


Author's Note;;
UPDATE ^_^ lol. So I just posted a new fic with Kris as the lead. :o
If you like naughty things, then you'll enjoy it! So do subscribe! :D
Enjoy this update! It's almost done. :o Idk if this one will have though.. 
I doubt it.. even though for my Hana unni it should lol. But enjoy ^_^V