5th Lease

When Your Crush Becomes Your... Tenant?

 

5thLease;

"Wake up, Chaerin ah!" You twist and turn as you groan to yourself. God I have school today. Your mother drags you up and off the bed as she smiles at your state. "Tidy yourself up and go wake Kris too!" She says, disappearing immediately after. "What?" You mutter to yourself as you frown. Isn't your mother putting the advantage of you knowing Kris into too much use?

 

You brushed your teeth, changed into your uniform and tied your hair into a high ponytail before you groggily making your way to the guest room, also known as Kris's room (for now). You push the door open to find him lying on his arm, sleeping soundly. You feel your heart squeeze as you walk towards him, standing beside the king sized bed. Your eyes mentally trace his features as you held back your urge to touch his cute little nose. 

 

Before you have the chance to tidy your thoughts together, Kris growls, making you remember your purpose for going into his room in the first place. "Kris," You call out, receiving no response from him at all. You sigh, You were supposed to be ignoring him for god's sake. "Kris, wake up, you have to go to school," You try shaking him a little, but all he does is to groan and frown. Should you just give up? This isn't taking you anywhere.

 

You are about to leave Kris's room when you hear Kris mumbling to himself with a frown. You can't make out what he's saying but it seems like it was really bothering him. Your eyes soften as you make your way to his bed again, kneeling beside him this time. "Kris," You shake him gently, "You have to wake up now," Kris turns his body to face you unconsciously, making you squirm at how his face was right infront of yours. 

 

"Mmmmm," Kris frowns. It was extremely hard for you to not reach out and soothe his meeting eyebrows as you blush at your thoughts. "Kris," You repeat for the nth time, "Wake up!" You watch as Kris rubs his eyes, "Can't I sleep for 5 more minutes," He whines, making your heart soften at the scene. "No... We have to go to school," You continue looking at how Kris is having an internal conflict with himself as to wake up or not. This guy infront of you seems so much like a child now you just can't take your eyes off of him.

 

All of a sudden, Kris opens his eyes as he blinks at you. Your eyes widen in shock as you lose your balance and sit on the floor. Kris props himself up using his elbow and looks at you sitting on the wooden floor. You look up at him with burning cheeks and clear your throat in a desperate attempt to save whatever dignity you have left. "You're up," You stand up as you turn your back towards him and walk out his door, "Come out for breakfast," 

 

 

"Pass the jam," Kris's deep voice commands as you push the jar of jam towards him, not meeting his eyes. The both of you are alone at the kitchen table since your mother had to go out early for work. I have to ignore him. This morning was a complete disaster oh god. You mentally facepalm yourself as you hear several knocks on the door. "Come in," You call out, already expecting 6 boys to barge in your home.

 

"CHAERIN BREAKFAST PLEASE,"

"Noona! Suho hyung's hitting me again!" "Says who!" "Hyung-"

 

"Really guys? In the morning?" You sigh as you rub your temples. "5 hours of FIFA was enough bickering okay?" You frown. Chanyeol walks over and pats your head, "At least you won! most of them!" His eyes travels to Kris, who was mentally scanning every single one of them and bows, "Oh, Annyeonghaseyo," Kris bows slightly as well, "Hello," 

 

"Chaerin will you feed me please, I refuse to use my hands," Kai smiles as he opens his mouth. Kris watches as you push a piece of bread into Kai's mouth and raises an eyebrow. Kai notices Kris looking at him and smiles, "Oh hey!" His hand snakes around your waist as he smirks, "I hope you take good care of our Chaerinnie," Your face scrunch up in disgust as you hurriedly push Kai away from you. "Will you please just," You breathe, "Behave," 

 

Baekhyun looks at Kai and raises his eyebrows, nudging Suho to do something about this.

 

"Guys, Let's go to school first," Suho pulls Kai and Chanyeol away from you and awkwardly laughs, "We'll take our leave first," Sehun walks to you and gives you a hug, "I'll see you in school, Noona!" You smile and ruffles his hair, "Okay!" 

 

Kris looks at your interactions with the guys and raises his eyebrows, "You guys seem close," You nod, "Yeah," You abruptly stans=d up and grab your bag as you finished your toast, "I'm going to school first," Kris looks at you with a puzzled expression as to why you're rushing to school and he retorts, "Wait, I don't know how to go there," 

 

Oh that's right... You turn back to him, avoiding his eyes, "Take a right turn when you step out of the house and walk straight for about a minute and you'll see the school," Kris keeps his eyes on you as he mentally frowns at your attitude towards him. You make your way to school as Kris's eyes travels to your math textbook on the kitchen countertop. Oh, we have math together. 

 

 

"," you mutter under your breath as you can't find your math textbook anywhere in your bagpack. You remember placing the textbook on the countertops yesterday and mentally curse yourself for leaving in such a hurry this morning. Kai looks at you from his seat and watches as you dig into your bagpack for your textbook. 

 

All of a sudden, the classroom door flings open as Kris walks in the class with his bagpack slung over his right shoulders. The girls in your class screamed and shouted at the sight of Kris's bandaged arm. Cries of "Oppa are you okay?!" were echoed throughout the room as the girls looked at their injured prince with worry swelled up in their eyes. 

 

You are, on the other hand, doing your homework and trying your best to ignore Kris's prescence when he sits down beside you. Kai watches from his seat as you ignore Kris and his eyebrows furrows. What exactly is she doing? Is she really following what Suho told her to do? Kris watches as you continued doing your math homework even though he is sitting right beside you.

 

Why the hell is she ignoring me all of a sudden? Kris snaps as he throws your math textbook on the table, not saying anything else. You turn to Kris with shock written on your face as you feel your heart squeeze.

 

"Thanks," You mumbled to yourself. Ignoring Kris is going to be harder than you had expected to be. 

 


GUESS WHO'S GOING TO SS5 IN SINGAPORE TOMORROW /throws joy/