14th Lease

When Your Crush Becomes Your... Tenant?

14thLease;

Your right arm is draped across Kris's chest while your left arm is hugging his waist. Your head is lying comfortably on his arm instead of the inflatable pillow (which is extremely useful) you bought. Your eyes widen when you realise what position you're currently stuck in. 

 

You lift your head off of Kris's arm and remove your arms off his body, scooting back in embarrassment while Kris continues watching you, amused at how you're reacting to this whole situation. Once again, the 5 other people in the tent are still asleep. You're starting to wonder if they're secretly logs in disguise. 

 

 

"I'm sorry, II didn't mean to..." Your voice shrinks when you see Kris gazing at you. You gulp and turn away from his blazing eyes, trying to calm your poor abused heart. You're about to get up and out of the tent when Kris holds your wrist, pulling you down. You involuntarily fall on his lap and he smirks at you, his arm once again encircling your waist, holding you down with his strong grip.

 

You gasp as your conscience scowls at the position you're in. "Kris" You try to get up, but he continues holding you. This isn't right! You're about to start struggling again when you hear an audible cough beside the both of you. You turn and meet eyes with Boyoung, who is glaring at you so intensely you feel her stare burn a hole in your face. "Oh I" You push yourself away from Kris, hard, and you end up on the mattress. 

 

Kris is still looking at you, not planning to pay any attention to Boyoung. "Oppa!" Boyoung voices, still glaring at you. You start to feel uncomfortable and you scratch the back of your neck with an awkward laugh, "I'll... Leave you guys," You halfwhisper, gesturing to Boyoung that you'll exit the tent for them to have some alone time.

 

"Chaerin," Kris calls. Your heart stops and you turn around to face him. You're already outside of the tent and only your head is peeking in the zipper. The way your name rolls off his tongue is indescribable and you'd most certainly like to hear it again. You hold back your urge to blush and reply snappily due to your embarrassment, "What?" Kris almost smiles at your uptight reply and he moves closer to you with Boyoung's eyes still on him. 

 

Your head jerks back when Kris comes insanely close to you. He holds the zipper in place so you wouldn't be able to move back any further, unless you wanted to be strangled and suffocated. Your eyes are stuck to his as you swallow, trying your utmost best to remain the calmest you can at that moment, which wasn't exactly calm at all. 

 

The male smiles before whispering to you, "Good Morning," 

 

He doesn't do anything else and pushes your head out of the tent completely, pulling the zipper up to seal the tent. You're stunned and speechless at his actions and you find yourself staring at the tent's zipper from the outside. You can still see his silhouette through the thin material of the tent and your heart pounds wildly against your chest. 

 

"Good... Morning," You whisper to yourself before breaking into a foolish grin. 

 

 

You return back to the tent after washing up and you once again come face to face with Kris. "Uh," You avoid his eyes, desperately pushing him out of the way to go into the tent. Kris laughs at you before moving aside, letting you peacefully (thank god) walk past him. You see Kai and Baekhyun sitting up with their eyes closed and you laugh. 

 

"GUYS," You shout. The both of them shoot awake and stares at you before greeting you good morning with a sleepy smile plastered on their faces. "Let's go wash up," Kai drags Baekhyun out of the tent, leaving you sitting there alone. Your back is facing the tent zipper and you're deflating your pillow when you feel someone come in the tent. 

 

You automatically assume that either Kai or Baekhyun came back to take whatever they forgot to take so you don't bother turning around and ask, "What did you forget this time?" The person doesn't speak and you turn around to see Boyoung staring at you. You jump in fright at how intense she's looking at you and you release a sigh, "Yes, Boyoung?" 

 

"Do you like Kris?" She spits. You almost choke on air as you look at her with wide eyes, "Excuse me?" She smirks and you're taken aback by how wicked she looks. "Just so you know," Boyoung half-whispers, "Kris and I are attached for a month now," She smiles ever so sweetly at you and leaves you dumbfounded, screaming Kris's name and making her way out of the tent. 

 

"Wwhat?" Did you hear that wrong? Kris? Attached? That's impossible, I would've noticed something! You try pushing what Boyoung said to you and you push your head out of the tent to look for Kai or Baekhyun. You needed their opinions on this, either one of them. As your eyes are scanning for the two familar faces, you stop at the scene infront of you. Your heart sinks when you witness Boyoung kissing Kris's cheek and you force yourself back into the tent. 

 

I guess it's true. Nothing made any sense to you at the moment. If he was attached, why would he openly flirt with you? Why would he spend time with you alone? This is the most horrible feeling you can ever get, waking up to you snuggling in your crush's chest one moment and finding out about him being attached the next. What exactly am I to you? 

 

 

"What was that?" Kris frowns at Boyoung frustratedly. She smiles at him and replies, "A good morning Kiss! Good morning oppa~" She chimes, mentally smirking that she got you right where she wanted you. Kris don't reply her and makes his way to you, wanting to tease you even more about how you woke up in his embrace. 

 

You once again hear the tent being ped but you couldn't care less. You continue staring into space and letting your mind drift off until you see Kris. 

 

Tears involuntarily well up along the rim of your eyes and you hurriedly wipe them off with your sleeve. You're hurt and broken, you most certainly have no will to talk to Kris at all when you catch him looking at you. He senses something off and sits down beside you, "Are you... Okay?" You process his question and your heart sinks. Am I okay? 

 

You look at Kris with watery eyes and you smile at him while hugging your knees to your chest. 

 

"I'm fine," 

 

 


/BRICKED/ Don't hate on me guys ;u; 

 

And also, my national exams are coming up really soon so that explains why my updates have been so slow lately and not on fridays :( sobs I'm so so sorry but I promise I'll update really quickly the moment my exams are over, okay? ^^ I hope all of you stay with me and wait for my comeback T___T and to all the new subbies, WELCOME AND I LOVE YOU /throws hearts/

 

GUYS DO YOU HEAR MY TAORIS FEELS SCREAMING LIKE A MAD WHALE