4th Lease

When Your Crush Becomes Your... Tenant?

 

 

 

A/N: According to the vote most of you guys prefer me posting a link for the BG music so I will! <3 Just don't play it if you have your own music playing hehe! ^^

4thLease;

You hold your breath as you stare at the packet of ramen directly infront of you. Did I hear that right? You remain silent as Kris moves beside you, leaning against the countertops. "I'll take this one," He pushes a packet of ramen to your stiff hands and walks back to the couch, smirking to himself. 

 

You finally snap back into reality as you feel your cheeks burn in embarrassment. Is it even legal for someone to be so perfect? You hurriedly fill the metal pot with water, dumping the uncooked noodles into the boiling water. You are making it so difficult for me to forget the fact that I have a crush on you. You sigh to yourself as you stir the noodles with a pair of metal chopsticks. 

 

Kris is leaning against the couch casually as he watches you cook his dinner when his handphone rings for the nth time. He picks up the call with his right arm and winces the moment he hears Tao's extremely loud voice over the phone. "DUIZHANG! YOU FINALLY PICKED UP, ARE YOU OKAY? ARE YOU HURT? IS IT REALLY PAINFUL? DO YOU-" Kris holds the phone away from his ears as he breathes, "Tao, I'm fine," He can almost picture Tao nodding his head as Tao replies, "Then where are you staying now?" 

 

Kris's eyes travels to your back profile and then back to the television, "I'm staying over at one of my mother's friend's house," 

 

 

"Dinner's ready," You call out for Kris as you place the scalding hot bowl of ramen on the kitchen table. Your heart pounds in exhilaration as you wait for Kris to make his way to you. He looks at the bowl of ramen and raises his eyebrow, "Looks good," You feel your heart soar from the simple compliment as you gesture for him to sit down. You sit down across him and watch as he lifts up his chopsticks. Kris is about to taste the noodles when you stop him urgently. "You'll burn yourself," You half whisper.

 

Kris looks at you for a fairly long time before blowing on the noodles. You observe how his lips were almost touching the noodles and feel yourself swallow. You feel as though it's a sin just to look at him. Kris senses your stares as he looks up to meet your round eyes. Your heart skips a beat as you clear your throat awkwardly, "Is it okay?" Kris nods, taking another sip of the soup. You bite back a smile when your stomach growls all of a sudden. 

 

Oh god, Not now! Your hands fly to your tummy as you laugh awkwardly. "Have you eaten?" Kris asks, not looking up from his bowl. You remain silent and watch as Kris push his half finished bowl of ramen to you. "I'm not hungry anymore," He watches as shock flickers in your eyes. "Oh, It's fine, I'm going over to Kai's later," You push the bowl back to him as you stand up from your seat. "When you're done you can just leave it in the sink, I'll clean it up for you. I'm going to over to Kai's now, See you later!" 

 

Kris keeps his pokerface on as you wave goodbye to him before setting off for Kai's. The moment you shut the door close, He resumes eating the ramen you cooked for him with a scoff. Kai again?

 

 

"OPEN THE HELL UP," you repeatedly pound on Kai's door as it swings open, almost breaking your nose in the process. "Oh my god," You rush into Kai's house and see the 5 other guys sitting infront of Kai's xbox. 

 

"Explain yourself miss," Chanyeol throws his controller on the couch as he looks at you, "What the hell is Kris doing on your couch?!" Kai joins the 6 of you as he nods, "It was such a shocking scene," He places his palm over his heart, "Were you guys doing something?" Heat rises up your cheeks as you push Kai away in embarrassment, "No! What the hell are you saying?!" 

 

Baekhyun walks out of the kitchen with a cup of water and sits beside you, "Guys let her explain, look how flushed she is," You glare at him before gulping down the glass of water. "Okay so apparently his mother is a friend of my mother," Kyungsoo's eyes widen as his mouth falls agape, "No. Way." "Yes way," you nod, "And then I don't know what the hell happened but he's living with me now!" 

 

"Living... with you?!" Sehun's hand flies to him mouth as he looks at you. "Noona! You have to sleep with 3 layers of clothes every night okay?!" Suho hit Sehun's head because of the absurd remark he made as the maknae winces in pain, "Hyung! It's true! Noona is so attractive, Kris would want to..." He gulps at his imagination as you whack him on the head a second time. "Oww... Noona!" Sehun pouts at you as you poke his cheeks, "He's not going to do anything to me!" 

 

Kai nods, "That's right Sehun, Kris isn't going to do anything to her," You turn to Kai, "Thank you-" "If anything were to happen, It'll probably be Chaerin pouncing onto him instead," Kai continues. "What?!" You scream in protest as the rest of the guys bursts out in laughter. "Guys!" You whine in desperation.

 

"Okay, Okay." Chanyeol pats your head as he looks at you, "How may we help you?" You frown, "What should I do? I mean, 2 years is not a short period of time, and now he's living under my roof! How the hell am i supposed to act infront of him?" 

 

"Normal," Suho finally speaks up, "If you don't want him to suspect anything, act like how you would act if a stranger was staying in your house instead of your crush," Baekhyun looks at Suho in awe, "Woah hyung... You sound like a real love professor," You think of what Suho said, "You mean to treat him coldly?" 

 

"But if you treat him coldly he's going to think that you hate him and you wouldn't have a chance to date him!" Chanyeol stated, making you flush at the thought of dating him. "Who said I wanted to date him?" You retorted, making Chanyeol his eyebrows at you, "Don't you?" You fell silent as you avoided the question with a "whatever".

 

"Well," Kyungsoo starts, "How are you acting around him now?" You gulp, "Extremely uncomfortably," You pause as you remember what Kris had asked you earlier on, "Oh, He asked me if Kai was my boyfriend," 

 

Before you know it, the guys starting roaring and howling like maniacs as you struggle to keep every one of them quiet. "What the hell are you guys doing?!" Kai holds your shoulders and shakes you excitedly as he replies, "The only reason why he would ask that is because he's interested in you!" You frown at the absurd remark, "What? That's impossible. Forget this, let's just play FIFA," You sigh in defeat as you realise finding the guys hadn't helped you at all. 

 

 

That night when you went back home, Kris was already in the guest room. You automatically presumed he was sleeping as you made your way to your room. Even though you had only planned on playing a round of FIFA with the boys, you ended up winning every round and continued playing for hours. You were tired out as you lied down on the bed, which felt fluffier than usual. 

 

After hours of thinking, you've also reached the conclusion that you should just ignore Kris. That would be the easiest solution for the both of you. You didn't want Kris to know about your feelings towards him, and at the same time, you didn't want to encounter him as he would probably do stuff to you that would cause your feelings to be exposed. Ignoring is the best way to deal with all these.

 

Kris would probably ignore you too after seeing that you're ignoring him for no reason. You deemed that as the best way to hide your feelings, but was it?

 


OMG GUYS XOXOXOXO 375 SUBBIES ALREADY??? ARE YOU SERIOUS AWWWW YOU GUYS <33333 /Throws hearts and kisses/ Did you catch them? :3 YAY <3 Leave a comment about the chapter and upvote the story if you want to! ♥ Kris is being naughty naughty. ;)