008

My emotionally unstable life (Her Version) (Hiatus)

'Oppa, you caught a cold again?' Ahreum handed Yonghwa a tissue.

 

 

He was getting sick lately. He felt weak all of a sudden and almost fainted.

 

 

'That's it, Mister. You're heading to bed right this instance.' She nagged her brother.

 

 

She made sure he was tugged in his bed and left Yonghwa's room to ask her mum to prepare porridge for her brother.

 

 

She came back to his room only to take note that he was sweating in his sleep. Ahreum took a wet towel and put it on his forehead.

 

 

'I hope this works to cool down his temperature.'

 

 

She then noticed Yonghwa's knuckles were bruised from punching Junhyung.

 

 

I was too caught up with Junhyung oppa getting hurt but I overlooked my brother's injury.

 

 

'Mian, oppa.' Ahreum whispered softly.

***

'What wrong with him?'

 

 

'Is he on a diet?'

 

 

Whispers can be heard along the hallway.

 

 

'I can hear you.' Yonghwa shouted at no one in particular.

 

 

Hana sighed.

 

 

'Ignore them oppa.'

 

 

'But they have a point. You really lost a lot of weight.' Minhae frowned.

 

 

'I have no appetite.' He simply shrugged.

 

 

He saw Ahreum was walking towards them with Junhyung.

 

 

'Ahreum's coming. No one talks about this. She would overreact.'

 

 

'Oppa! Unnies!'

 

 

Junhyung bowed at his senior in respect.

 

 

Yonghwa reluctantly started the conversation with him.

 

 

'Sorry for the bruise.' He apologised, making Ahreum happy.

 

 

Yonghwa would let go of his pride for the sake of Ahreum's smile.

 

 

'It's okay, sunbae. I think you got it worst.' He gestured Yonghwa's bandaged knuckles.

 

 

'Ahreum went a little overboard with that. She overreacted.' Yonghwa sighed.

***

'Yo! Yonghwa! You didn't bring Ahreum.' Shindong pouted.

 

 

'Shindong, Dahai is invited. There's no way she'll come. I don't care if it's your sister birthday and he's Juni's boyfriend.'

 

 

'But Juni is Ahreum's childhood friend.'

 

 

'Dahai made her cry.' Yonghwa stood firm.

 

 

'That was they were six.'

 

 

Sungkyu suddenly chuckled.

 

 

Yonghwa glared at the direction but beamed when he saw Sungkyu.

 

 

'Hyung, you still haven't changed.'

 

 

'Yup.' he proudly said.

 

 

'Hyung, this is Jiyong. He's new here.' Sungkyu introduced his friend.

 

 

'Nice meeting you, hyung. Your sister saved my that day.' Jiyong was genuinely thankful.

 

 

'So, you're G-dragon. I thought she was lying to me.'

 

 

'Why she was there anyways? YG high and SM high students practically don't meet since it's the opposite of the Island.' Sungkyu asked.

 

 

'She wanted to know who was my ex girlfriend. She heard rumours about us.' Jiyong grumbled.

 

 

Shindong laughed.

 

 

'Typical of her.'

 

 

'Hyung, you lost a lot of weight from the last time I saw you.' Sungkyu commented.

 

 

'Probably because of chasing away Ahreum's admirers.' He joked.

 

 

'Give the girl some air to breath.' Shindong advised.

 

 

'Dong-ah, she's too innocent for her own good'

 

 

'Give her some credit. She's a strong kid.'

 

 

'No, Shindong. You're wrong.'

 

 

The conversation became heated as always when the two of them talk about it. Sungkyu was not surprised because Yonghwa and Shindong also argued about it the last time they saw each other.

 

 

Jiyong on the other hand, didn't like where it was leading to.

 

 

'Yonghwa hyung, I admire the fact that you care about your little sister. I wish I have a sister.' He tried to cool down the heated conversation.

 

 

'Don't encourage him, Jiyong.' Shindong warned him.

 

 

'Thanks, Jiyong. Come on; let's get away from this guy.' Yonghwa dragged Jiyong away.

***

'You're the same age with my Minhae.' Yonghwa commented.

 

 

Jiyong simply smiled.

 

 

'I think I like you, Jiyong. Do you want me to introduce you to my Ahreum? You'll be great together. '

 

 

'Wow! You're letting me to date your sister?' Jiyong was shocked.

 

 

'You look like a good guy.' Yonghwa explained.

 

 

'Sorry, hyung. I kind of like someone else.' Jiyong smiled.

 

 

'Oh well, maybe when things are not so good with that girl, let me know.'

 

 

Yonghwa was disappointed but he didn't show it. He couldn't believe that he offered a guy he just met a chance to date Ahreum.

 

 

I think because of his character. He would probably protect her.