003

My emotionally unstable life (Her Version) (Hiatus)

Jeju is practically the best place to grow up.

 

The people.

 

The food.

 

The beach.

 

Everything about it is the best.

 

Hey diary, it's my first time writing like this and it's kind of awkward.

 

Anyways, I'm Ahreum and I'm twelve years old. :)

 

Jeju is my life.  

 

Well, after Yong oppa. And my parents and my unnies.

 

'Oppa, I can't do this. It's so childish.' I whined to Yong oppa.

 

'Come on, Ahreum. It'll be fun. Writing your own diary and when you grow older, you'll remember how your childhood was.'

 

'But-'

 

'Don't be stubborn,  missy.'

 

'Fine.' I grumbled.

 

I sometimes wonder who is the elder one.

 

'My oppa is really a choding. Yong Choding.' I said it out loud as I wrote.

 

'Come here, Hailey.' Oppa chased after me as I scrambled.

***

I sighed in relief when I saw oppa was nowhere to be found. I'm so dead if he finds me. I walked around the beach when I saw a group of guy hanging out.

 

Probably high school dropouts.

 

I heard about them and even recognized a few of them as Yong oppa showed me before and warned me to stay away from them.

 

They are very dangerous, Ahreum.

 

But hey, who am I to judge. So what they're dropouts.

 

I hate stereotyping people and walked in their direction for it was a shorter way back home.

 

'Hey, someone's lost.'

 

I tried to tune out to their conversation and walk ahead but someone grabbed my wrist.

 

I screamed in pain. The person who's holding my hand used a lot of force. I was petrified and I knew I was outnumbered.

 

Yong oppa.

 

Tears formed in my eyes. Suddenly, the guy fell and let go of my hand. I opened my eyes that I shut to see a guy beside me.

 

'That's not fair. Going after a defenseless girl.'

 

Hey! I'm not defenseless.

 

I'm a blue belt taekwando girl.

 

Okay fine.

 

I'm defenseless.

 

I can't remember whatever I learnt during training.

 

'Who you think you are?'

 

'G-Dragon.' he answered coldly.

 

What is he?

 

A coldblooded gangster?

 

How could he say so emotionless?

 

'Huh? What a name.'

 

'At least it's much better than all of your names.’

 

‘How do you know our names?’

 

‘Of course, I do. Losers.' he said in a straight face.

 

I guess what he said made them furious and they tried to attack him but he was faster. He grabbed my hand and we ran for our life. We hid in a small alley where they couldn't get us.

 

But I'm going insane.

 

Never once I felt this way.

 

 We were so close to each other that could hear his heartbeat.

 

It’s different from Yong oppa but it has the same effect on me or even better. It calms me down.

 

Dudump dudump.

 

I couldn't see his face as he was hugging me and hiding my face to his chest protectively in case the thugs see me. So the only thing I can see was his chest and I totally love every single moment of it.

 

Gosh I sound like a ert.  

 

I blame my hormones.

 

What fascinates me is his heartbeat.

 

How can a person's heartbeat be this alluring?

 

We stayed at that position for a long time and he finally broke the hug.

 

'I think they're gone.' He scratched in embarrassment. I could see his good looking face was on fire.

 

He's so adorable.

 

'Thank you.' I giggled.

 

He offered to bring me home just in case the thugs were around but I told him to just send me to the bus station. I don't want oppa to see me with him because Yong oppa will interrogate me and then forbid me from leaving the house.

 

We walked in silence and judging from his cute accent easily, he's new here and he's a city boy. We bid farewell at the bus stop and I thanked him again.

 

'Thank you, ehrm-what's your name?' I asked.

 

'G-dragon. '

 

'What are you? A gangster?' I blurred out.

 

Me and my big mouth.

 

I'm so dead.

 

This guy in front of me burst into laughter.

 

'Someone's watching too much of dramas.'

 

'Whatever.' I felt shy and embarrassed at that moment.

 

'I don't really like my name that's why I have a nickname. But I'll give you the first letter of my name.'

 

I was all ears.  

 

'J' and he left.

 

Le sigh.

 

He is so dreamy.

 

I walked like a lifeless person when I spotted Yong oppa with a girl. He seems to notice me and ran towards me and hugged me.  

 

What is he trying to do?

 

He linked our hands together and gave an apologetic smile to the girl who was in shock.

 

'I have someone else in my life.' he looked at me knowingly.

 

That guy.

 

'Oppa, I want ice cream.' I pouted to him ignoring the girl's presence as I turned into the annoying girlfriend. He owes me big time.

 

I hate playing his girlfriend every time someone proposes to oppa.