007

My emotionally unstable life (Her Version) (Hiatus)

Where were you missy?' Oppa suddenly popped out of nowhere as I tiptoed to my room.

 

'Library.' I confidently answered.

 

'Nice try but Shindong called me.' I'm so not being friends with him ever again.

 

'Explain.' He glared.

 

Hana unnie was watching the scene coincidentally and rolled her eyes.

 

'She doesn't have to report to you every single thing she does.'

 

'Thank you, unnie.' I smiled gratefully to her.

 

'That does not excuse you from going to YG high all by your own. It's practically the other side of Jeju.' she retorted back.

 

'I'll tell you everything.'

***

‘You're lucky, Jiyong. They would have beaten you up terribly.'

 

Shindong patted his shoulder.

 

'Thanks hyung. I heard your friend warned me.'

 

'She’s my best friend sister. The guy from my old school, Yonghwa.'

 

'Jung Yonghwa? ' Sungkyu asked.

 

'The one and only.'

 

'That girl is the Yonghwa's sister? Don't tell me. The maknae?'

 

'Yup.'

 

Jiyong was puzzled as he newly moved to Jeju.

 

'I met up with Yonghwa hyung during Shindong hyung's birthday. Judging from his conversation, he's overprotective to his youngest sister.'

 

'He didn't let her to come for my birthday party because I invited a few of the guys that Yonghwa hates.' Shindong sulked.

 

'How did you recognize her? I couldn't even see her face.' Sungkyu wondered.

 

'I bought that hat for her. I purposely bought that hat since it was hideous but she was genuinely happy and seeing she was wearing it, she's still the Ahreum I knew. She's a good kid.'

 

Ahreum.

 

Interesting girl. Jiyong thought.

***

'You're telling me you heard rumours about me liking someone so you decided to investigate about her.'

 

I nodded.

 

I excluded Junhyung oppa from the picture if not Yong oppa would be seeing red if I told him.

 

'Then you heard someone wanted to bash up another person and wanted to do something about it and end up meeting Shindong.'

 

I nodded again.

 

'I'll tell you something.' Hana unnie said.

 

'That girl was a .'

 

'Hana.' Oppa warned her.

 

 'What? She's not worth the trouble of Ahreum going to YG high.'

 

But G-Dragon is worth the trouble. I smiled secretly.