012

My emotionally unstable life (Her Version) (Hiatus)

The beach is a lovely place to forget everything.

 

 

Just looking at the waves makes me calm. I was sitting on the cold wet sand when I heard a bunch of girls giggling away. 

 

 

'G-Dragon is surfing today. We get to see him in action.'

 

 

'Really?'

 

 

'There he is.' I looked at the direction they're pointing and saw him with most likely his friends. I can't really see him though.

 

 

I wanted to say hi but it's likely he had forgotten me. I can't remember his face no matter how hard I tried.

 

 

Why bother?

 

 

And probably he has a girlfriend.

 

 

'Too bad he's taken.' The girl pouted.

 

 

See what I told you?

 

 

I got up and left the beach.

 

 

Oppa was hospitalised today because he's condition was getting worse. I couldn't take the pain of him being in agony so I walked out from there.

 

 

Time to go back.

***

'Hey guys. Thanks for visiting me.' Yonghwa was ever grateful.

 

 

'Don't mention it Yonghwa.' Shindong smiled.

 

 

'Where's Ahreum?'

 

 

'Somewhere crying her eyes out.' Yonghwa shrugged.

 

 

'She has a habit a pretending she's okay.'

 

 

'Hyung-' Sungkyu didn't know what to say.

 

 

'Tt's after I had cancer. She was always true with her emotions. If she's happy, she'll laugh. If she's sad, she'll cry. Now, she's scared she might offend me even by breathing.' Yonghwa broke down.

 

 

The guys didn't know what to do.

 

 

Jiyong could feel how much the guy sobbing in front of him loves his sister and likewise.

 

 

'Yonghwa do you want anything from the cafeteria?' Shindong asked after Yonghwa calmed down.

 

 

'Chocolate. Ahreum will be here in a while and you know how she's a chocolate freak.'

 

 

Shindong smiled and left the room with Sungkyu tagging along.

 

 

'You really love your sister huh?'

 

 

'She's my life.' He simply stated.

 

 

'Wouldn't your other sisters be jealous? ' Yonghwa laughed.

 

 

'I love them equally but Ahreum is very fragile and naive compared to the other two.'

 

 

'Really? How?'

 

 

'Why? Falling for her? Please tell me you broke up with your girlfriend?'

 

 

'Still going strong.' Jiyong chuckled.

 

 

'Darn. well if anything let me know. My sister is a gem.'

 

 

'I'm sure she is.'

 

 

'You know what? I used to hate her?'

 

 

'No way.' Jiyong exclaimed.

 

 

'Really till I was when I was 9 and she's 5. I saw playing hide and seek with my other two sisters when she wanted to join but we wouldn't let her. she was bugging me til one of my sister found me. I was furious of Ahreum.' Jiyong couldn't imagine that scene.

 

 

Yonghwa angry with his precious sister?

 

 

'She tried to make me happy but I told her the only way for me to so was for her to dissappear from my sight. And she did.' Yonghwa was ashamed of himself.

 

 

'We found her at the beach cold and hungry. She was even hospitalised. My dad almost slapped me for the first time. I couldn't bring myself to visit her.'

 

 

He suddenly chuckled.

 

 

'When she was conscious, the first person she asked was me.'

 

 

''Is Oppa still angry with me?'. That was the first question she asked me.'

 

 

'If you ask me why am i attached to her. It was out of guilt first, it became love. It's very hard not to fall for her.'

 

 

'I'm sure she is as amazing as you describe her.'

 

 

'Yeah she is. She told me she's glad I felt guilty coz then she wouldn't have such loving brother. How could she be so naive?' Yonghwa chuckled. Jiyong didn't know what to say to comfort him.

 

 

'Sorry, people said that once your death is nearing, you'll start revealing your deepest secrets.'

 

 

'Hyung, you're not going to die.' he answered sternly.

***

'Imo! ' shindong greeted Mrs. Jung while Sungkyu and Jiyong bowed.

 

 

'Donghee! How are you? Oh! And you brought your friends.' she smiled pleasantly though there's sign of tiredness.

 

 

'Where's Ahreum, umma? '

 

 

'She's at the hospital's chapel.' she could only sigh


Hey people! I know I'm IMA but I really couldn't take the drama my housemates are making.

I mean, you came to study not be a drama queen.

There's still drama going on but it's lessen now. 

Gosh I have exam on Wednesday and an assignment due tomorrow.

I'll update on Friday if possible. Mianhae.

Hey my new subbies chulie08 and FoolishQarenn!

Thanks for subscribing! ^^

And my old subbies! 

YonghwaFan4Life 

hellopikachu96 

AnaitatZZ

 xxxtoxxx 

Crownspirit 

icepandagirl 

423poo 

enedrenidnan 

You guys rock!