006

My emotionally unstable life (Her Version) (Hiatus)

'Ahreum. I got you this.' Yonghwa oppa smiled as he handed me a bouquet of lilies.

 

My favourite.

 

He knew that I can't resist lilies but I ignored him, barely.

 

'Don't be stubborn, missy.' Oppa pouted.

 

I surrender.

 

I can't be angry with him for a very long time anyways.

 

After all he's my big brother that I treasure more than life itself.

***

'Hey Ahreum.' Someone I never seen before greeted me.

 

'Hi.' I smiled back. 

 

Once there's no one in my sight, I sighed.

 

Ever since the school knew I'm one of the Jung siblings, practically everyone wants to be friends with me. My siblings’ popularity always had overshadowed me.

 

As much I love my brother and sisters but I was never acknowledged for myself.

 

Instead it has always been Hana and Minhae's little sister or Yonghwa's favourite sister but not as Ahreum, the nice girl. Not a single moment someone befriended me for me but to be noticed by my siblings.

 

That is why I treasure Junhyung oppa's friendship. The first person he talked to was me when he newly enrolled to my elementary school.

 

He didn't know who my siblings were but he wanted to be friends with me.  Yong oppa does not understand this matter and he'll go all overprotective brother mode on me.

 

He thinks that Junhyung oppa likes me. It never occur to him that his sister has a crush on the lad.

 

My first crush.

 

I was lost in my thought when the guy himself stood in front of me.

 

'Hey beautiful.' He gave the sweetest smile.

 

 I blushed.

 

Why must he turn up when I was daydreaming?   

 

'Oppa!' I stared at him.

 

'What? That's your name right? Ahreum? Beautiful?'

 

Right.

 

What was I thinking?  I was never beautiful.

 

Cute? Yes.

 

Adorable? Yes.

 

Beautiful? A big fat no.

 

It is always Hana and Minhae unnie the beautiful ones.

 

Drop dead gorgeous.

 

Only Yonghwa oppa would consider me beautiful and I'm definitely sure he's just being bias.

 

At times I would wonder why my parents named me Ahreum. I'm nothing like my name.

 

Boys in my elementary school would tease me for that. They would be calling me beautiful in a mocking tone and Yong oppa would go after them. I really can't live without him. He had always been my shining knight in armour.

 

'Ahreum?' Huh? Gosh. I can't believe I was spacing out.

 

'Sorry oppa. I was thinking of my brother.' I apologized.  

 

'Of course, your Yong oppa.' he gave a tight smile.

 

Opps.

 

Wrong topic.

 

'Sorry about the other day. Something's wrong with him that day.'

 

'It's cool.' he shrugged.

 

'I swear, he needs a girlfriend. As much I hate sharing his attention with another girl but I can't believe that he never has a girlfriend.' I was puzzled.

 

'Huh? I thought he had a girlfr-' He suddenly cut of his words.

 

'Ignore whatever I said.' Junhyung oppa panicked.

 

'Oppa. Please tell me everything. I won't tell Yong oppa.'

 

He sighed.

***

So here I am at the gates of YG high.   

 

To investigate about oppa's girlfriend.

 

Ex girlfriend.

 

It seems they liked each other but she transferred to YG high. There are three Coed high schools in Jeju. YG high, JYP high and SM high school where I'm currently studying at.

 

Cool right?

 

I disguised myself so no one could recognize me but I felt like face palming myself for my stupidity.

 

I wore an oversize hat but I was still in my uniform.

 

When I wanted to ask about the mysterious girl, I heard a group of guys were cursing.

 

'Who the hell he thinks he is? That newcomer is going to get admitted in ICU today? And what's up with his nickname? G-Dragon.' the leader sneered.

 

I froze at that name.

 

Uh-ho.

 

I quickly went to the second entrance of the school gate and away from the gang to warn someone. I spotted someone decent and spoke up.

 

'Excuse me, do you know a student called G-dragon? I really need to talk to him.'

 

'Ji-Why do you want to meet him? And why is a SM high student doing here?'

 

He was suspicious of me.

 

Great!  

 

He thinks I'm a stalker.

 

'Ahreum?' Someone called out.

 

Shindong oppa.

 

'Oppa!' I hugged him.

 

‘You have gotten much prettier. I couldn't recognize you for moment. What are you doing here? Does Yonghwa know you're here?'

 

'Oppa, G-dragon is in danger. I heard someone's planning of hurting him.' I practically ignored his question.

 

'Slow down, Ahreum. '

 

'At the other entrance. Some scary looking students are waiting for him.'

 

'Ganhu. His girlfriend broke up with him because she likes GD.' the guy with us told.

 

'Sungkyu, you better warn him. And you Ahreum, go back home. Right now.' Shindong oppa instructed me.

 

'Yes, sir.' I saluted him and head home, totally forgotten about my mission and that Shindong oppa is my brother's best friend.

 

What I didn't know that I'm so dead.